It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 FBI Agents Involved in Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's Arrest "FALL" Out of Helicopter and Die

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You're like the Engineer of the shills, I swear it.

I think in this case, nobody has linked these two specific FBI agents to the actual arrest. Yes, this thread may be jumping to conclusions and a bit sensationalizing the event.

You have to wonder though.....

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Dear DarthFazer,

This is mere speculation what can it hurt?

Then when we are just asking what if's then lets call it that up front. We are to "deny ignorance" so there should be follow up questions. It cannot be that difficult to see if the two that died actually worked the case.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Another_Nut
Wow. We should have seen this coming

There have now been more deaths associated with the bombing than were killed in the actual blast.

Does this not scream coverup?

Does this not show loose ends being tied up?

Eta it's not a Boston bombing thread without boncho to tell us to move along.

where is he?

edit on 23-5-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

Just finished. What evidence do you have linking them to Boston? I'm definitely curious if you have it. (You might want to keep on the DL though...
)

Since people are falling from helicopters because of it, supposedly.

edit on 23-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Well to be honest im still trying to write up a reply to you "finalproof" (lol) thread

But

People keep dying ,scrawled notes being found and who know what it will be tomorrow.

But at this rate it will be weeks sifting through all the material

But don't fear it will get done

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear DarthFazer,

This is mere speculation what can it hurt?

Then when we are just asking what if's then lets call it that up front. We are to "deny ignorance" so there should be follow up questions. It cannot be that difficult to see if the two that died actually worked the case.

If you actually read my OP I stated it may be coincidence.

But I beg to differ, the way that I see it this is thought provoking. Far from being ignorant in any format in my humble opinion. Besides that is my opinion take it for what it's worth. After witnessing the level of corruption taking place by our alphabet soup's and administration it almost seems realistic to entertain the thought to say the least. Why don't you ask the important questions, why are these trained professionals accidentally shooting suspects during interrogation and falling out of helicopters without taking the safety precautions... ya know, keep your gun in your holster and turn on the safety,I mean handle a fisticuffs without deadly force? Or hook up your harness or seat belt.

One falls out that is one thing but two making the same fatal error ? Stinks to high heaven, yep just an accident. in a series of astronomical coincidences

btw Dont shoot the messenger

edit on 23-5-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

It should take weeks, if not months to sift through the material of a good mystery. The best books I've read on the subject of "the war on terror" or rather "the fabricated war on terror for private military defence funding", were not written overnight. They were well researched written by university professors or the like.

Most people completely ignore that material though because Alex Jones and Natural News articles are more exciting. They are complete bull██ but they are exciting.

I still don't get how I am the shill though. The one who wants real facts, not lies. I am open to just about anything. I just need it to be delivered properly for it to fit through the mailbox.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

With all the controversies that are going on right now, I don't know why you immediately tie it to Boston. If I remember the Stratfor files correctly, FBI had a hand in the Osama burial too.

Or was it only CIA?

I'm not certain actually...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

It should take weeks, if not months to sift through the material of a good mystery. The best books I've read on the subject of "the war on terror" or rather "the fabricated war on terror for private military defence funding", were not written overnight. They were well researched written by university professors or the like.

Most people completely ignore that material though because Alex Jones and Natural News articles are more exciting. They are complete bull██ but they are exciting.

I still don't get how I am the shill though. The one who wants real facts, not lies. I am open to just about anything. I just need it to be delivered properly for it to fit through the mailbox.

Well at least your understanding of my plight. I may have far out there ideas but I try not to just bs my way through.

And I don't think your a shill. But the way you show up at all the Boston threads just makes people wonder.

Hey maybe when im done you will come over to the "dark side" lol

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatives

This is reminiscent of all the members of SEAL Team 6 that killed Bin Laden that died in mysterious, unexplained ‘accidents’.

What is it they say, there is no such thing as a coincidence or an accident.
edit on 23-5-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

Do they say this before or after they have finished the bottle of bourbon? They really need to stop it.

I blame elvis.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
Soon the "nothing to see here, move along" sock puppets will arrive and we will be referred back to the MSM for the truth.

Wow that didn't take long...they're here!!

Now the thread will soon get bogged down in name calling to divert and side track the investigation.

edit on 23-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

And you jones sock puppets that like to FUD everywhere, are obvious.

Look ma, no msm.

Not even the Onion matches the level of stupidity around here sometimes...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by creativesThis is reminiscent of all the members of SEAL Team 6 that killed Bin Laden that died in mysterious, unexplained ‘accidents’.

No they didn't. That is a myth.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Let's put the pieces together - Chechnya, Russia, North Korea, obozo administration, gun running, mexico, benghazi, syria -

North Korea had a huge printing press making fake 1oo dollar bills to flood the world with US currency.

"arab spring" destabilizing in the middle east with cia running the chaos - and leading into syria

I'm seeing a huge destabilization of the currency markets, and gold/silver being orchestrated by a bunch of money grubbing people associated with the us gov't.

Peg currency for oil used to be the USD. What are these people doing and trying to save themselves in this current scheme to make all Middle Eastern people the "fall people"?

See the recent strange machete driven rant of the death in England. It's all TOO STRANGE.

Don't bother reading or replying to the shills like the sprkly fairy - let's talk real happenings here.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

But the way you show up at all the Boston threads just makes people wonder.

Hey maybe when im done you will come over to the "dark side" lol

I could say the same about everyone else, don't we all end up in the Boston threads? In any case, the dark side is my side, remember how the Illuminati/Corporate Underworld/NWO is supposedly the dark side? Jeez, you guys can't even keep your stories about me straight.

In conclusion, unless someone shows these two agents have anything to do with Boston, I see it totally unrelated, but maybe worth looking into still. As I said in another post, you have about half a dozen headlines conspiracies or scandals in the news right now. And each one involves the top levels of government. That's pretty big numbers we are talking about. Millions in changing hands in the various stories.

Whether it be illicit arms deals, or an IRS agent provocateur who was punching down red circles on the tax returns for some major-sized conservative charities.

The rabbit hole is deeper than anyone gives credit.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Except they didn't. DEVGRU is huge and not just the members that were on the raid.

As for these two fast ripping is one of the most dangerous exercises to do in low level training from a helicopter. Even military members that train to do it constantly have accidents, and some are killed by the fall.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The secret services do not take orders from Obama.

The incident is weird no doubt. Smells of a deep conspiracy.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This incident and Seal team 6 incident is typical of how NWO (Monarchists) function.

Al Qaida is very much NWO creation. They love crazy sectarians.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
That FBI unit seemed trained for tragedies like what happened in Boston. Unless those two guys where on vacation during the Boston incident, they where probably involved in the manhunt somehow. It also seems a bit strange that they died on Friday and we didn't hear about till around Monday. I was gong to try and dig up any info that might be out on their names or the unit, but they had days to remove any old info before we even knew it was going on.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JimboSliceLV

The blood rites, symbolism, display of power, elimination of witnesses, no regard for human life - these are all features of NWO (New World Order or monarchists). These people want to bring a world-wide dictator as if country specific dictators were not bad enough.

Nationalism and religions are used as tools by NWO. These are methods for the famous 'divide and conquer' principle.

Please dig it if you can. Will need a lot of courage and resources to dig it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

S & F from me as i had no idea this had happened, so thanks for sharing.

I have to say, US personnel involved in taking down terrorists don't have a good survival rate do they? When you consider SEAL team 6 and the others that have had accidental deaths recently you would have to think that it can't help recruitment! "Come work for us and be a hero.......and have an accidental death in the months following.......".

I am not saying it is all a conspiracy but it is the sort of situation that conspiracies arise from.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JimboSliceLV

I first heard about it offer the weekend, buy they didn't release any details other than a training accident. As you said HRT was developed for these scenarios. Sadly any unit that trains as hard as they do is going to eventually take casualties during training. Every member of HRT was involved in the manhunt, so of course when they take casualties it will be someone involved in it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Except it has try to be proven that Abby of the DEVGRU guys killed wherwere on the raid that liked bin Ladin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join