It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Take The BS Anymore!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It seems like most of the events in the news lately that are considered to be false flags or conspiracies by some folk here, contain such an unusual amount of coincidences and abnormalities that coming to any other conclusion is illogical. I mean really, how is it that people still defend the "official" story when you take a step back and look at all these events, how they were handled by the media and presented by the authorities…

The Tucson Shooting
Fast and Furious
Killing O.B.L.
The Aurora Massacre
Benghazi
The mall shooting in Oregon
Sandy Hook
The Boston Marathon bombing and subsequent events
The AP phone-tapping & IRS scandals… etc.

Sure, when you focus on one event at a time and pick it apart or "debunk" it piece by piece, you can really explain everything. It might take you a few days, and you may have to pull some things out of your arse, but you can get the job done. However, I think Occam's Razor seems to point to the idea that there are secret forces behind these events that are exploiting their outcomes for political gain… see much easier. There is no need to give the spokeshole the benefit of the doubt anymore. Anyone that can't see the dark side yet is either being intentionally deceitful, or willfully ignorant. I'll try to explain my position here with this little tidbit…

I got into the whole "conspiracy" game after a friend told me to watch Loose Change. It blew my mind because I thought that even if some of these things can be "debunked"… not all of them can. All it takes is for one of those "facts" to be a FACT and it destroys the entire "official" story. So, you're telling me that this movie that presents "fact" after "fact", for about 2 hours, does not contain one actual FACT?? Get real. Of course, I tried all I could to read the other side of the story before coming to a conclusion and forming an opinion. What I found was that all the "9/11 DEBUNKED!!" articles only talked about a few of the "facts". I'm sorry, but if you want to debunk 9/11, you need to address EVERYTHING. Not just certain points that could make sense if you ignore everything else… and forget about the laws of physics at the same time.

The same logic applies to all of the aforementioned events. How can the "false flaggers" possibly prove that something did not happen the way it is presented. The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. The "false flaggers" and conspiracy crowd are not making the claim in these instances. They are only reacting to a claim made by the authorities that makes no sense, presents us with zero evidence, has come from unnamed sources, and will influence policy in the future. Don't forget that the media and government have a proven history of lying to us as well. As the saying goes, "fool me once"…

Sorry, I will not provide any specific examples or links to these "coincidences". There are numerous threads on all these events and I can't possibly condense all that information. It took me months just to read it all. Besides, this is about ALL of the inconsistencies, not just a few that I pick. This is about how all these events are just too convenient to be believable anymore. If you want to argue about whether the event is a false flag or conspiracy, go to those threads. I'll consider it a trolling tactic here and ignore you.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think you are correct. I think that's what waking up is. It's understanding that if one thing is possible, other things are as well.

The next poster after me will ask you for solid proof of all of your personal revelations.

Proof poster coming in 3...2....1.
edit on 23-5-2013 by sticky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Concerning 9/11 ..there are no facts when it comes to the supposed conspiracy theory..only what the conspiracy theorists claim to be facts.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy theories

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report

No matter what is said to deny these false beliefs the conspiracy nutbars...will fight logic and will always accept the more outrageous claims as facts.

Every little mistake is seen as a conspiracy, of course the media will at first get things wrong..they just report what they get...even if they don't have all the facts..in order to be the first on the scene. It's all about ratings.

I find that conspiracy nuts..have their own version of science and physics in order to make things fit into their world view. They have their way of thinking of what facts are and will dispute real experts. and will follow those that claim to be experts...but only if it is what they have already chosen to be the truth.

Eg....Obama Birth Certificate...one expert with 23 years experience has confirmed it to be the real deal. Conspiracy theorist...do not listen...find their own expert..but make sure they are on board with their version of the facts. Of course their experts may have less experience..or no experience....do they care..nope.
Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I did not mention the birth certificate, because I haven't looked into it too much. Either way, I'm sold on 9/11, I've read those links you posted, it does not debunk EVERYTHING. That is the whole point of my post. "Conspiracy nut bars" lol. Nice burn bro, what's that called? Ad hominem?

ETA: I take that back, I thought that was the Popular Mechanics/Science Report. Nice link, I will check it out.

ETA Part II: You did post the PopMech one lol. You should read my OP again.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why do you choose to say this if you care about national security? If true, we are merely citizens in a concentration camp with no walls.... lab rats which are used in hundreds of thousands of freakin terrible experiments daily. Therefore, if you are in a position of unique wisdom, (job).... what should we tell our families and colleages?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesCookieIII

Tell your families to buy gold and seeds. Now.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin

Tell your families to buy gold and seeds. Now.

Why gold? Its pretty but what use do we have for it? Seems likely to get looted.... seeds I agree on. Ever heard of aquaponics?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

That was a joke, you're guess is as good as mine. Aquaponics, like hydroponics? I got google right in front of me, so yes I will have heard of them.

ETA: Yeah, that's cool. But I don't have any room for that here. I have a few skylights, maybe that'll work. Looks like some hippie S*@# lol

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Concerning 9/11 ..there are no facts when it comes to the supposed conspiracy theory..only what the conspiracy theorists claim to be facts.

Come on, it's amazing some people on ATS actually STILL believe the official story of 9/11.

It's like staring at the sun and seeing no light, not seeing the trees in a forest...

We can safely say, if some we're willing to put to death so many on that day, who knows how far they can go in other situations when it serves the people in charge. So it's only natural to mistrust the official stories of big events about ANYTHING that happened after 9/11, it's not like the people in charged changed or lost their jobs.

I'm not saying everything is a conspiracy but I find it important that people dig deeper to get the actual facts. We can't blindly trust MSN because money and power is more important than the population.
edit on 23-5-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I was going to ask the same thing, but I ran with something else.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If you were so inclined you could see a leaf falling from a tree and turn it into a conspiracy.

Perhaps you are seeing so many of them simply because you want to.

The situations happening today are really no different than any given time in US history.

I'd hate to see what you would come up with if you went through some big events like the Civil War or the Great Depression.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

There were probably conspiracies back then too. Duh, I'm talking about what's been happening lately. Ever think that maybe the internet has something to do with this newfound understanding of how full of s*#@ everyone is? How do you not see that? You are willfully ignorant or intentionally deceitful. One or the other. You're definitely not what you think you are.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
reply to post by Hopechest

There were probably conspiracies back then too. Duh, I'm talking about what's been happening lately. Ever think that maybe the internet has something to do with this newfound understanding of how full of s*#@ everyone is? How do you not see that? You are willfully ignorant or intentionally deceitful. One or the other. You're definitely not what you think you are.

I'm curious what major events that have happened recently do you actually consider legitimate. Doesn't sound like you believe anything can happen without it being some deep conspiracy.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Every little mistake is seen as a conspiracy, of course the media will at first get things wrong..they just report what they get...

Even if they get it early !

edit on 23-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Mod Note:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 23-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Yeah, I mean this thread should be practically troll proof right? I feel like some of these people are speed reading. Not saying she's a troll, but I put a lot of thought into how I wanted to articulate what I said just to avoid these stupid arguments that always appear.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
If you were so inclined you could see a leaf falling from a tree and turn it into a conspiracy.

Perhaps you are seeing so many of them simply because you want to.

The situations happening today are really no different than any given time in US history.

I'd hate to see what you would come up with if you went through some big events like the Civil War or the Great Depression.

The great depression was a conspiracy. The meeting at Jekyll Island, the establishment of the Federal Reserve. How can you not see it? You metaphorically say a leaf fell from a tree, yet you mention a time in history which screams conspiracy.

You're on a conspiracy site, yet you don't know the definition of a conspiracy so it seems. What gives?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join