It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitors in My Bedroom Last Night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I just want to say that I have had a few of these experiences in the past and people who have not had them or who react with fear often seem to misunderstand these interactions. Some of these experiences that people are having are more negative than others. I was terrified the first 3 times I had these experiences and I am now pretty much over the fear and when they occur I just observe as much as I can and take in as much detail as possible. Some people will tell you they are using fear to control you but I think this is utter nonsense. The reason I say this is because they do not need fear to make you submissive and indeed it is fear that is more likely to make you lash out and fight. I have sat and watched a "being" for 5 minutes (or thats what it felt like) standing next to my bed staring at me about 10 inches from my face. when I got on top of my fear i was able to move gently and speak.

You said you didn't feel any pain until you tried to hurt the being at the end of the bed..... I would focus on the fact that you were not hurt or damaged and the only pain you had was when you wanted to inflict pain.

You might find your reality changes a little now and that you start to see things differently, this start with me about 7 years ago and now I am in a much more peaceful place than I have ever been. Do not panic or freak out, observe it, understand it as much as you can but don't let it get the better of you. If it happens again try to remain calm and if possible try to ask questions.

Welcome to the club..... BTW sleep paralysis does not account for many of these experiences, you know what you saw........ ;o)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

There was no rage against him... That's why I added the last paragraph

Just a reminder + my personnal opinion, all mixed with a bit of trolling to keep this in good mood and a touch of fun

I would have added some rage if it was "open propaganda", it was not, it was "subtile propaganda", so it desserves a bit more forgivefullness

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Charlyboy

How can you perceive uninvited alien beings in your home as being just fine?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1
To OP: If you meet them again, ask them to visit me please. I will be more friendly than you.
A being from outer space come to your house, and the first thing you do is panicking and wanting to trying to kick it ?
Not surprising they prefer to stay in the shadows if everyone is as friendly as you.
The first thing i'd do in your situation would be, well, being surprised of course, but I almost never panic... so I think after a few seconds of hesitation, i'd try to calmly communicate with it, one way or another, without showing any agressive intentions.
Seriously, if you'd visit people on other planets, how would you react if the first thing that people do by seing you is attacking you ?
Most of mankind is not ready for that kind of encounters, and reacts the wrong way. If those encounters are real, I perfectly understand why they don't show in plain light.
You should of course be ready to defend yourself in case it attacks you, but you shouldn't assume its intentions are agressive unless it shows signs of it. That's the wrong way to react.

Btw, i'd really love to have such kind of encounters during my lifetime.

Ok freak, your wrong.... Stop trying to think like the aliens... And imagine being op... Wake up, and there is two short things... In your bedroom... Watching you sleep... Uninvited... I (assuming I wasn't parralized) would have kept shooting till the clip was empty

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silencey24
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

I believe he was referring to the New Age idea of 4d as density or frequency, however a creature which was 4d in a time sense could still exhibit the same characteristics if they are "beyond time"

In a more general note, I'm curious if the various experiences in this thread have a catalyst? OP story made it seem like this was out of nowhere but I'm curious if there is involvement in occult,meditation,or something that brings these things.

I ask because nights I meditate, my son seems to wake up scare and describes various things and would hate to be inviting problems for him. I've never had an encounter like this however I've woke up at nights with feelings of being watched, shadows and such. I chalk it up to imagination until he wakes up and says he heard or seen something...

Good question. At my experience, I was already interested in ufos, I practiced lucid dreaming and meditation. I think there could be certain frequencies you tune into to go to there space where they can communicate with you. I felt the "fearsome" frequency first, then the alien manifested. This was on both occasions. The other being a more positive feeling.

Its more than an emotion, I think. Its a spiritual vibration. A quantity and orientation of life force energy.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tinyDAWK

Agreed, they are the last thing from our friends.
Kill them.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

Now that being said, if they were to flag me down somewhere. Or knock on the front door. They wouldn't be met with the same force. And I would be interested in what they wanted. But any uninvited beings in my room. Will be dead.( if I can help it)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

hey there..Just wanted to first say how much I like your avatar, haha...if that doesn't give me nightmares I dunno what will. Anyhow just for the sake of debate, as this is what message boards are for, debate..
The religious stuff, I get you...I also find people who rant on about Jesus to be in denial of the real world, because as we all know bad things happen to good people. So yes it can come off as insulting when you have a born again christian telling you Jesus will make it all better, I find that attitude highly irritating myself.
However unlike how you see things I see them a bit differently. See, regardless weather I believe in Jesus or the Biblical God.. the stories from the bible, of a guy who walked on water, who could produce bread and fishes for 5000 people out of thin air and rose from the dead, could this all be the manipulation of matter from a being who could reach into the 4th dimension or some other hidden dimension???sure they may all be made up nonsense, but what I think you might be missing is that if these greys or whatever you want to call them..well if they can walk through walls etc, then perhaps there is a direct link back to those bible stories about angels and demons and supernatural events. I have no idea, but im open to the possibility just as much as the possibility of these abduction events.
During the past 30 years or so, our western culture has been bombarded with images of aliens, from starwars, startreck, ET, close encounters, the x files...and so on and so on.
And what has happened, is that the narrative of angels and demons and a man God has been replaced by aliens. Look no further than the move Prometheus for a blatant example of what im talking about.
And in Prometheus, the aliens, turn out to have the same "human " DNA as us, well what does the Bible say, it says God made man "in his own image". See. if the Bible is accurate even partly accurate, and these aliens are real. then they are all part of the same story, we have just repackaged it and given it a different name. Even Ezekiel talked about "wheels in the sky".
This is what happens with religion, the Romans switched up paganism and Roman Gods and brought in and merged Christianity with the old beliefs. The same thing is going on now with the "belief" in aliens. If some one says they seen an angel you'll dismiss them as a nut but if they say they saw an alien its accepted as plausible...but in all likley hood its all the same thing, just different words.and as i said the "aliens" probably arent even aliens but from some other dimension..and what are heaven and hell...are they not other dimensions because they surely are not supposed to be planets are they, especially if your supposed go to these places after you die.
The truth is, if your a firm believer in aliens..or greys, or reptoids, Nordics or whatever, your just as much into a religion as someone who goes on about Jesus.
An atheist who believes in aliens isn't much of an atheist, if you get my drift. Sure if there is an all powerful God, he clearly does allow bad sh17 to happen, there is no dispute, but even the Bible admitted that. the western version of a caring God, isnt one that fits real life but that's not the version of God in the Bible anyhow..remember the God who turned a woman to salt just for looking the wrong way etc, etc.

I get it that we humans, hate saying we believe in the "spiritual world" because we cant prove it exists, and even if we could have a religious experience, lots of us would dismiss it as a hallucination or our imagination..because we have to have solid evidence and hard facts. And if greys are real and can show up in your bedroom at night, without smashing a window to get in..then how the hell can we just call them aliens? See it gets back to things way beyond our science or comprehension, just like religion...so the best we can say is they must be from another dimension...because we have got science and maths that says their probably are other dimensions...yet the same science cant contemplate a heaven and hell..see how its all linked and how we are actually going down a path that will unify all the old beliefs and religions with whatever we eventually find down the rabbit hole with science. that's if science ever gets us there.
edit on 23-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1
reply to post by nikkipoemz

Religious freaks always make me laugh... "Fear the mighty power of the magical all powerfull name of a fake average guy that was idolatred by some nut people a few milleniums ago !"
(Yeah, JC is fake. or at least, it has been slighty modified in order to make him "more identifiable to the average occidental folk". 1 simple thing proves that... He's always portrayed as caucasian, just like most of religious figure in that fairy tales book... Except, that there were no caucasians people in this part of the globe at this time.)

If you get angry by reading my atheist comment about this, 1) Please note that you are not in the Religion forum, 2) Try to use Jesus Christ Magical Hocus Pocus Name to make me change my mind about him. after all, if I spread the word that he's fake, I must be the devil, so with his magical name, I would probably be forced to obey it !

I'm all for freedom of religion, each one should be allowed to believe whatever he wants about religion, but i'm all against people giving religious "solutions" to non-religious "problems", that's nothing less that some form of subtile propaganda, and this should be avoided. keep your beliefs for yourself, and accept the fact not everyone has the same beliefs than you... And that in the "grey" forum, we talk about aliens, and despite what many religious people think, aliens are not demonic entities, nor angels, they're just other beings that naturally evolved on some different planets, or in some situations, in different dimensions.. Considering them as demons is kinda racist. When we'll be able to travel to other planet, would you be happy if it's inhabitants refer to you as a demonic entity ? I don't think so, the opposite also applies. This has nothing to do with religion, and most people in this kind of forums are rationnal (well, at least partially), and rely in science and facts, and not on religion and unverifiable tales, and consider them as "blind faith".
We live in a material world, not in a fantasy word. So, at best, what you refer to as "god" is some form of more advanced aliens that genetically stimulated the evolution process (a more and more common theory nowadays), and at worse, "god" simply does not exist. There is no invisible giant bearded old man in the sky. Just think about it ? if he exists, and allow all horrible things mankind did over centuries and millenias, letting 3rd world kids to die of hunger, letting kids to be raped and murdered, letting human liberties to shrink more and more each year, letting people destroy themselves with wars, sometimes even in his name (religious wars), well, if god exists, with all that, either he does not care about mankind, either he's puny and evil, either he's powerless or even have fun to watch us suffer without doing anything. Oh, and if god exists and "made us in his image", he's probably bisexual, otherwise, some erogenous zones of our bodies wouldn't be erogeneous.

Sorry for the religion-troll (yeah, it was mostly trolling, even if I think most of what I said... that's still just my own opinion only, and yours may differ, and I respect that since you keep it for yourself), but that's what you get when you post religious stuff outside the religion forum.

Holy crapp ( pun intended) you are full of sh17. You can't say " Jesus is a lie" and "look at me, I'm an athiest" and follow it up with.. "this god dude must be an alien". And if their is a god... And you have beef with him, in the sense that "oh no!! People die horable deaths... Life is hard... He likes watching people suffer..." Well, life sucks.. if it was all good, it would be a boring, uneventful ride. But back to the point I never made... DENY

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So what I get is that you were in a trance-like state, might have been working with a band of consciousness that is normally sub-conscious in daily life. We get trained into this as kids, blocking out and ignoring all these details. You had pain in your leg, and a bug-alien presence was holographically embedded into the field around the pain, with a grey alien perceived in the room too. You felt a lot of fear because you instinctively knew these entities were not good for you; maybe you had some prior experience with them that you can't recall.

The Grey is a popular alien, but bug-face alien might not be. At the same time these things could be called demon spirits, or evil spirits, because they aren't in a tangible dimension compared to the one our bodies exist in. Likely the bug-faced one would have a name, which relates to an order of beings just like it which might be related to anti-human agendas from hell. Needless to say it's unwanted. The multiple level holographic projection is your brain, probably the parts related to spatial recognition, trying to identify what is being perceived, trying to categorize where it is in space-time, and hitting a couple places, both related to your leg. So you're perceiving it well but there's a part of your subconscious that sees what it needs to see.

So in essence it had your spirit, in your leg, under control. So how did it get there? In spirit it will have a face, an attachment, but in physical, what happened to get it on that leg instead of another? What comes to my mind is that a right foot is used on a car. Maybe you walked somewhere that got this spiritual problem. Maybe someone in your family history had something wrong with the leg. Maybe there is an infection or a sickness related to that leg. This is hard, because I don't know why that entity claimed rights to mess around with your leg, but your leg is controlled by your mind. It found a weak point and took advantage of it.

I have had evil spirit leg problems too. I was asleep on a couch and I woke up with my leg frozen in pain from tense muscles, but what really had me before I was screaming in my sleep and being woken up by family was a dogpile of unclean spirits invading my aura, and subsequently trying to seize control. Where they came from, I don't know. It could have been the house, the neighborhood, something was a weak point and they attacked. It was the right leg with the problem. Metaphysically, why they'd want to get the right leg, I don't know, maybe it corresponds to a certain spiritual power.

House cleaning at night might be a good idea. This is why I don't sleep in the same room with books or magazines or a TV, they carry information and energies. This is also why I point my sleeping head away from the electrical pathways of sockets in the walls, trying to protect my sensitive brain. And no Chinese food before bedtime, especially the kinds with mushrooms in them.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tinyDAWK

Exactly, civility.
The Greys have hauled over 3 million folks up to their laboratories, uninpregnated women for their hybrid program and seem to think it's all perfectly fine.
They're insane.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starsuckers

I groggily lifted my eyes to see what was going on and as soon as i glanced over i could see that not only was he passed out, but there was a figure by the bed staring at us...

Hallucinations - Common in Sleep Paralysis

I immediately started to hyperventilate... completely terrified, i tried to scream ... thats when i really started to go into panic...

Feeling of shear, indescribable fear
Straining with all your might to make a noise, but can't or noise sounds like a garbled moan

Both Common in Sleep Paralysis

i was completely paralized and i could hear my heart beating out of my chest...

Completely paralyzed, audible pulse - Common in Sleep Paralysis

what i saw was 5' feet tall with a large oval head on a naked , thin , body...

The 'goblins' are described in several different forms, some appearing just as many have described alien 'greys', or short and hairy, resembling an 'Ewok'. Other common reports consist of tall, human-like beings, with pale skin, blonde or white hair, and wearing a toga/robe - and troll like creatures with menacing, sharp, and long teeth, sometimes seen with multiple rows of teeth.

All common descriptive characteristics of SP

what i saw standing at the foot of our bed...

The 'goblins' are regularly reported as being seen in 1 of 2 places.

1 - kneeling down on the victims chest
2 - standing/kneeling at the foot of the bed, or just off to the right or left foot of the bed.
Commin in SP

The way it stared at me...

Many reports of the 'goblins' include it's stare, as if it is looking through them, or looking into their soul
Commonly experienced in SP

I would estimate it to be about 4' foot tall...

Almost all people who see an entity during their experience, describe the being as being relatively short, in relation to our height.
Common in SP

appeared to be conjuring energy around it's body or dematerializing...

Many, many reports include a description of the being 'dematerializing' and disappearing right before the victim's eyes. Many of those reports state that the witness sees an 'aura' emanating from the body or halo surrounding the entity.
Common in SP

I was extremely overwhelmed and it felt like i was being subjected to fear and panic, i didn't feel that these emotions were entirely mine... i have never experienced panic like that in my life. I have had sleep paralysis before, however i am definitely sure what happened last night was a whole other deal...

Dissociative feelings are a major part of the majority of SP experiences. Incredibly intense, even indescribable feelings of fear and the presence of 'pure evil' in the area are also common characteristics of SP
Common in SP

How can you be certain this was not a more intense version of Sleep Paralysis that you've never experienced before?

I have never been that scared in my life...

Again, the near indescribable feeling of absolute terror and evil are fundamental aspects of SP
Common in SP

These things were very very real, i could see the detail of the little one's skin- it was alive...

This is also a very common characteristic of SP. Many report feeling the experience was even 'more real' than regular real life situations. The hallucinations create almost unfathomable detail, because the image is not really being seen. Instead, it is a creation of the mind and the mind is incredibly powerful and capable of easily producing a highly detailed hallucination on par with, or exceeding anything the experiencer has ever seen in 'real life'.
Common in SP

Can anyone relate to this story- or have any kind input, or advice you could offer me?

I can relate. I experience SP a whole lot, for many years. In fact, I have been able to develop a method that allows me to induce SP & OBE.

Every single thing you wrote there falls squarely within the definition of Sleep Paralysis. However, it is clearly not a run-of-the-mill experience. It seems very rare, due to the length only, as nearly everything you mention has been reported in various documented SP experiences.

The very feelings that make it seem unique, as if there is no way it in SP, are hallmarks of an intense Sleep Paralysis episode.

I can tell you seem frightened by the incident, but you should really feel lucky. Many people attempt to have a similar experience for years, but to no avail.

Now you know you are capable of experiencing intense SP. It's the step just before reaching the point where you can separate from your body and have very vivid OBE (Out of Body Experience)

You may feel different, but I do hope you are able to experience this again. Maybe next time you will have an OBE and that should also answer some questions about your SP experiences.

Good Luck!
edit on 23-5-2013 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

I don't mean to make light of your encounter...but you are not the only one who has bedroom visitors:

and this is funny: Alien in my bedroom: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You had a dream. You most likely awoke while still in sleep paralysis. There are all sorts of hallucinations that can occur while waking in this state. Shadowy figures are very common.

You need to apply some logic to situations like these before you let your emotions run wild and jump to conclusions. Why would aliens want to visit you specifically? What makes you so special and what would you have to offer an alien race (if aliens do exist).

Edit: I see someone has actually spelled out the conditions of Sleep Paralysis. Listen to that person Do some research on the subject. Expand your mind and you will realize that Aliens (if they do exist) could observe you without you ever knowing about it....
edit on 23-5-2013 by S3rvoV3ritas because: Added Information

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I wonder if SP may be a mainstream way of explaining the unknown rather then accepting the accounts more on face value. Never experiencing such a thing myself I really can't speak with any authority however if one is willing to give credibility to OBE, then one should allow for the fact that what is experienced in a OBE is another habitat for life, including these "grays" to inhabit. After all life on Earth in general fills every nook and cranny who's to really know if they have a spot, just less visible.

I understand what you say and it's interesting I just wonder why people are so quick to dismiss this as something other then what OP describes. I've read the OP a few times and while I'd like a mundane answer its hard to look at it as SP when it seems so vivid.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I think the greys are interdimensional beings who are required to relate to us with a very specific protocol that includes lying, deceit, enticement, entrapment, lying, and abstaining from any activity that would substantively help the people they are very vocal about loving as 'space brothers'. The Roswell Alien interviewed in the documents mentioned in this thread cemented this belief in my consciousness. I think that they think that they are truly separate from the one infinite, and feel enmity toward everyone else, and feel a need to dominate. They are masters of duplicity and fabrication.Demons? In a sense, in that they are denied true biological existence in this reality.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
lmao
..... man some of you are full of so much # its ridiculous.....probably time to put down the wine bottle
....i got a question, say Hollywood or msm never created the big black eyes n grey skin generic alien being, do you think this is what you would’ve seen in your room....probably time to put down the wine bottle

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus2033
lmao
..... man some of you are full of so much # its ridiculous.....probably time to put down the wine bottle
....i got a question, say Hollywood or msm never created the big black eyes n grey skin generic alien being, do you think this is what you would’ve seen in your room....probably time to put down the wine bottle

Actually, there is evidence - that this phenomenon is as old as humanity. Cave paintings. Go figure.

Seems to me - Hollywood didn't have the first crack at depicting what "aliens" might look like.

Peace,
Cirque

edit on 23-5-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: corrections

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If this comes a flying thru your bedroom window at 3am, and starts to make obscene gestures, Get OUT AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN..!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you so much for the links Muragtroid! I found the "jinnnet" site absolutely fascinating. I've always been very puzzled on the hypothesis of UFO's and such. This is helping me so much in finding answers and asking more questions.

I can't thank you enough! Thank you thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join