It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitors in My Bedroom Last Night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Something very disturbing happened to me last night, and i cannot stop thinking about it. I thought i would share it on this site and see if that would help ease my mind a little. Around 3:30 i'm figuring-last night, i was sleeping next to my boyfriend when suddenly i awoke to the sound of him angrily cursing " what the ____".
I groggily lifted my eyes to see what was going on and as soon as i glanced over i could see that not only was he passed out, but there was a figure by the bed staring at us.
I immediately started to hyperventilate because i was already sure i knew what it was. I shut my eyes, completely terrified, i tried to scream to wake my boyfriend- thats when i really started to go into panic, i was completely paralized and i could hear my heart beating out of my chest. I slowly opened my eyes to see if it was still there, and to my horror it was- i couldnt stand to look at it but what i saw was 5' feet tall with a large oval head on a naked , thin , body.

I quickly darted my eyes away so that i wouldnt have to look in it's eyes, and what i saw standing at the foot of our bed almost scared me even more. The way it stared at me violated me very deeply and was hard to break eye contact even though thats all i was trying to do, at the same time desperately trying to scream and jerk my boyfriend awake. This thing at the foot of my bed was so short, i could only see it's shoulders up. I would estimate it to be about 4' foot tall give maybe an inch/ four inches possibly. It's face resembled an ant with a slightly protruding nose/mouth area even through i don't remember there being any nose/mouth to speak of. It's eyes were large and black, and it's skin looked kind of dark grey, and maybe rough.

I had a an instinctual impulse and tried to act on it- so i tried to concentrate and use all of my willpower to kick it. It looked at my feet and instantly an intense burning pain was shot into them and i felt like i was going to have a heart attack if this intensity of the situation didn't end. Then what happened is really hard to describe. This thing that was now inflicting pain on me, and appeared to be conjuring energy around it's body or dematerializing, i coundnt tell- i will try my best to describe: it was very much 3 dimensional but as soon as i felt pain there was a transparent hologram of it in front of it, making it appear double. There was also a swirling vortex surrounding... it making it flicker in and out of what looked like a hologram. The entire time, i was trying my best not to succumb to shock because i am naturally a very strong person. I was extremely overwhelmed and it felt like i was being subjected to fear and panic, i didn't feel that these emotions were entirely mine. like whatever it was was putting the energy onto me. The whole thing took about what seemed 8 minutes and just before it ended, i closed my eyes and felt like i was coming close to a heart attack .

I thought this- and as soon as i had thought it, i heard someone say "it's okay". When i heard that, the panic and fear instantly dropped and i was calm ( as though those feelings were never mine) and i carefully glanced over (my boyfriend was still out) and the room was exactly as it was, but now the beings were gone. I am still in shock and very edgy, i have never experienced panic like that in my life. I have had sleep paralysis before, however i am definitely sure what happened last night was a whole other deal. I never "woke up"- the room/lighting never changed- neither did any other detail of the bedroom or me or reality change. Except for these bug like entities that were there. I feel a little better getting this all out now, but it's going to be awhile until i relax. I really wish it was a dream, but it was too real.

I have never been that scared in my life. These things were very very real, i could see the detail of the little one's skin- it was alive. At the same time, i really really REALLY hope to god that it was all just an extremely realistic dream. Can anyone relate to this story- or have any kind input, or advice you could offer me? Id really appreciate it. Thank you.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If you haven't seen it yet, Joe Jordan's video is the best info I have seen on this subject:

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists.

www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

Very descriptive rendition of what you experienced (or hopefully dreamt), so a star and flag for the prose itself. As for the actual incident, we've all heard of this type of waking vision but few have probably experienced it. So, as a non-expert in this partiuclar phenomena, the best you can do is consider yourself lucky to have this have happened to you. As an ATS'er you at least have some background and data to both ask about and research, and now you have a great story to tell.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Time to get a new boyfriend! I think I'd be a little miffed at my husband if he slept through all that, lol. Tell the aliens to take your sleeping boyfriend next time. He won't notice a thing

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That would be quite unpleasant to experience at first. But personally i would be great full to have done so, terrifying or not. As far my research has indicated, the hybrid program ended sometime ago, so it is doubtful they where there for those reasons. The only thing i can think of is they where there to benefit you in someway (perhaps health related), some kind of investment? Maybe you have an ongoing thing with them but your memory has been swiped.
Many have contactee's have said, as well as my self, that they are now working directly with the average person to try install a change in the direction humanity is going, which is ultimately self destruction.
Most are unaware of their experiences, Something to think about.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi OP, are you certain it wasn't sleep paralysis?

I had sleep paralysis and had light hallucination when I opened my eyes in the duration that I couldn't move my body. I was unable to yell and can only breathe slightly harder if I tried.

If sleep paralysis is out of the question, consider yourself lucky you were not whisked off somewhere. Are there strange marks on your body? Usually accounts of abductions occur when abductees notice strange scars, experience recurring nightmares, or sudden personality changes.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Something happened on the 19th May and it is allowing THEM to come through the veil with strength.

On another forum there was a toddler and hermum that just this week saw a man materialising in their house in the daytime.

I am a sensitive and I felt a difference in the world over the last week.

The Sun recently was attacked to stop the X flares occuring. (3 May 13 )

Since then, memories with negative emotions have been bubbling up. As if they need to get into the open to clear them. Some people are not going to be able to cope with this and are now seesawing the world into more negative areas, with their aggression and hatred.

Because of this, expect more suicides and bizarre murders from now on.

And as these entities seem to feed off negative emotions, they like to instill fear in victims and then feed. That's all sleep paralysis is.

Chuck love at them they hate that. Visualise a octahedron of violet light around oyu and those dearest to you, with a gold ring.

ViOLEt has LOVE in it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

Hi, what is the goal of the hybrid program? My understanding is very shallow and I only know they probably want a superior alien/human hybrid maybe to enhance our biological functions and maybe create super soldiers or extend life expectancy. Many accounts of abductions seem to recall being sexually experimented on, but with their technology why do they need a constant source of abductees during the hybrid program?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Don't let them control you !!

They project fear onto us and I had a close encounter. It does piss them off more when you realize that it is not your own fear that you are feeling. In fact it is the fear they are projecting onto you to make you more submissive. Remember fear is the number 1 enemy and these guys know how to use it well.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

You either have the gift of being able to see evil spirits or they wanted you to see them.

Check out this video...

www.youtube.com...

In the case above the evil spirit used the "sleep paralysis" thing to paralyze the victim, proof it wasn't natural sleep paralysis is there were 2 people in the room, 2 witnesses to the event (take that atheists).

What you experienced were demons (evil spirits), they watch us pretty much 24/hours a day, but when we're lucky, they get kicked out of your presence by a higher force, it sounds to me like an angel/God intervened on your behalf, probably because the demons were breaking the rules, the rule they were breaking was nearly scaring you to death and showing themselves (they rarely show themselves for long like that). The true face and form of an evil spirit is that of an ordinary every day human being, black or white or asian or indian, etc, that's what they *really* look like. What they take the form of is another story, they are very adept over the many thousands of years have learned how to take the form of anything, in the medieval times they took the form of unicorns, cyclops, dragons, gryphons, pegasus, classic horned devils etc. In the past 40 years their #1 favorite form is "E.T.", but they will mix it up, appear as a classic grey, a reptilian, sounds like that new short ant-alien looking thing is a recent invention of theirs. They can also appear as an angel of light, wolfman, among other things.

The hallmark of a demon attack is the sleep paralysis, it's easier than you think to fight it off, you can think the name of God in your head and it will go away, if it doesn't say the name of God out loud, if your tongue is bound think it until your tongue is unbound.

I speak from first-hand experience just like you. Not from a book or from a fairy tale, but from real, wide-awake, not sleeping, not dreaming, 100% wide awake first-hand real experience.

One perverted thing these beings love to do is watch people have sex (I know sounds freaky, but then again they've seen all of us naked since we were a baby as they were assigned to us since birth, don't fret, angels are assigned to us since birth as well, I'm sure the angel was given permission to cast them out as they were not merely observing but were harassing you).

Take this advice for what it's worth. Angels have rules, demons have rules, they both seem to bend the rules at times, especially in these last times but none can break the rules without big consequences.

For your sake I hope you don't have the gift of being able to see them, it's a scary gift that some would consider a curse, but it does cause one to want to repent, I don't judge, it's not my place, but I highly recommend becoming closer and one with the Creator of the universe, to me it is Jesus Christ, in His name have I casted out MANY demons personally, from first-hand experience, and it has worked so many times I have no reason to cease and pick another god, God lives, God bless.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
By your description they sound like insectoids. Did you hear clicking sounds by chance?

What AriesJei said rings true to me. The veil is thinning and echos of the astral are blending with our reality more often and will continue to do so. I also feel great turbulence is ahead for us.
edit on 22-5-2013 by starshift because: Added

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Oh my. Your post gave me the skin crawl. *shudders*

Stay safe and grounded in the positive. Love, Light, and Laughter.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thanks for this information! AMY IN NC

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sounds ALMOST exactly like my experience 20 years ago.

It was in the middle of the night, and I woke up. I know one was to my left by my head, but I was paralyzed. All I could move was my eyes. One (a short "grey") was at the foot of the bed by my feet, and I all could move were my eyes, but I could see him. I could sense my husband beside me, but he was asleep. and I wanted to scream and wake him up but I could not. I think there may have been another on the other side of the beside him but I could not turn my head to look.

As soon as the one at the foot of the bed met his big black eyes with mine I remember nothing. Those big black eyes.... the second our eyes met- I remember nothing after that. But, I remember everything before our eyes met!

I had been trying to get pregnant for 5 years prior, and about 5 weeks after this episode I found out I was finally pregnant with my oldest child. She knows the story and I tease her she is my alien baby, as she looks very little like the other 3 children, who look so much alike. She is 19 now, and has often told me she thinks she was adopted because she really doesn't look like anyone else in the family, as the other 3 children do.

Anyway... those big black eyes... I'll never forget.

And, I know in my heart it was real.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

My best advise- buy a Dog and keep it in the house with you. The Dog will give you warning if these beings are in the area. Im sorry to say but if this has happened, it will probably happen again. For all of us whom have been taken, there is really nothing we can do except keep a journal and make reports with MUFON. Talk to you're boyfriend about this issue. Invest in a Baby Monitor with the camera and sound. I dont know if they have one that will keep actual recordings or not?? If there was any way to add infra-red ability to this technology, you may be able to catch some of these creatures in action. Set the monitor up in the bedroom area- set the visual monitor up in another room. Make sure and turn the volume up to level high. Let youre boyfriend sleep in the other room and keep watch over you for atleast one night. If these beings come- he will be able to see or hear something. This may scare the hell out of you but it will provide evidence that something is going on. You dont need to be going anywhere alone. These beings look for ways to take us- no going into remote areas. I wish you well, and know that you are not alone!! Amy in NC
edit on 23-5-2013 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Yes, i've noticed alot of intense/ confrontational changes going on aswell, if this is some kind of transition we are all going through i really hope it is towards the good and light.I know any kind of real change is usually painful, but i just want to help people as much as i can.I know what you mean about the veil being lifted- i saw it and it scared me. My friends and loved ones have been going through drastic changes since this year, it feels like something is excellerating- and it's been very shocking . Iam going to do the violet flame visualization tonight, that's what my mom used to do,too.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

They did remind me of insects, i didn't hear any sounds coming from them, though. I really wish they would have communicated some kind of reassurance to me, the main thing seemed to be all about fear- maybe that's just how they operate. They just stared at me.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thank you, i will.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hello, I can definitely relate to your story. I believe you 100%. I also believe it was a genuine experience and not simply a nightmare (for that matter, it could be a very complicated nightmare instead of a simple one..if you catch my drift.)

I had a similar experience when I was a young teenager--right down to the description of the insect-like visitor.

Your boyfriend pointed this thread out to me. He and I have had several chats about this topic and he is well-versed in my beliefs and opinions on the subject. Here's a hint, we agree on 99% of our speculations.

As far as practical advice: Are you able and willing to contact any groups about your experience? Send someone like Budd Hopkins an email or something?

My personal advice: Be strong; sounds like you are. Do not let this experience plague you with fear. Tell those yahoos to leave you alone, step off, and get a life
For whatever reason, they seem to have nothing better to do than mess with people in their sleep. As far as I'm concerned, they're the pranksters of the galaxy.

Remember that they are more afraid of you than you should be of them--that's why they use such cowardly tactics.

Thanks for sharing your story. I also recommend perhaps keeping a dream journal of sorts..even if it's just jotting down a few lines of descriptions. You may find that additional memories and details will surface over time. This has been the case for me.

Good luck, take care.

edit on 23-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I've been feeling since early April that things are off-kilter,like something's afoot.My husband remarked the other night on how this winter(we're in South Africa) has an "oppresive" quality and i concurred,i felt it also.Almost for 2 months now-things have just felt different in an undefinable way,i'm talking here in the metaphysical sense.Sensitives should know what i'm trying to say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join