It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming of the Internet fortold in the gospels?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread948998/pg1#pid16429895]post by Valentino Curl]

In another incident where the whole world sees the two slain " Witnesses of God in Jerusalem " laying in the streets for 3 and a half days the advent of Satellite seems to have arrived just in time to facilitate such an event .
Revelations 11 verse 7 thru 12
edit on 22-5-2013 by SimonPeter because: Forgot chapter and verse .

Dude, that's exactly what I posted at the beginning of the thread :p

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I think that would explain satellite television more than the internet. With TBN the gospel goes into every country on the globe. And sattelite TV is foretold when Jesus says the world will "see" the abomination of desolation take place in the holy of holies in the new temple. There is no way the world could "see" that happen without CCTV and satellites. No one other than the high priest is allowed in the holy of holies, and him just once per year on the day of atonement.

But good thread.
edit on 23-5-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Akragon

Now im not saying the end is near...
If not, then why post this thread?
You must think that it is significant somehow.
"The End" was the end of the age, and that already happened.
We are already in the new age.
edit on 22-5-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Really?

Satan is bound right now?

I don't think so.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Double
edit on 23-5-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
worth considering.. my thoughts exactly about the two witnesses (starred)

the thing that did it for me was the 'mark of the beast' prophecy..

we don't have much longer to wait to see how this all pans out.. the bible claims within the lifespan of a man when the jewish people have their homeland again the kingdom of God will be reestablished on the earth (..that was in 1947 wasn't it?)

Jerusalem wasn't the capital in '47. That's a key component.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

answers.yahoo.com... There were more sites on this years ago than there are now.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

we don't have much longer to wait to see how this all pans out.. the bible claims within the lifespan of a man when the jewish people have their homeland again the kingdom of God will be reestablished on the earth (..that was in 1947 wasn't it?)
No, that was 36 AD.
We are in the kingdom of God, in that we now have the Christian church, where before that, we didn't.
Jesus rules over the kingdom as Lord, appointed to that office by God.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

And sattelite TV is foretold when Jesus says the world will "see" the abomination of desolation take place in the holy of holies in the new temple.
Jesus said, "when you see . . ."
You are making this up that Jesus said everyone would see the abomination of desolation.
You are also making this up that Jesus said the Holy of Holies.
You also are making up that Jesus ever mentioned a "Third Temple".

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Really?
Really . . what?

Satan is bound right now?
When do you think Satan is "bound"?

I don't think so.
Don't think so . . what . . that the Christian era is the new age?
What do you think it is?
Do you believe that Satan is god and Jesus does not rule?
I think you must, if you deny that Jesus is the Christ.
edit on 23-5-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Jerusalem wasn't the capital in '47. That's a key component.
Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine.
Tel Aviv is the capital of the zionist regime.
Anyway what you are describing is the hokum cult eschatology that keeps moving the date forward when their predictions don't pan out, like when the original 1985 date came and went, that they were going with back in 1971.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Right... but all you get from the radio as far as the gospels are concerned are preachers... that is not the same as reading the books for ones self... and usually a different end result Words of man broadcast by Fanatical evangelists...

Gospel isn't necessarily the words and teachings that are in the bible. Gospel Can also be defined as "absolute truth." Scientific discoveries, mathematics, medicine, agricultural advances, the sharing of art, music and philosophies, can be all interpreted as Gospel too, in my humble opinion.

edit on 23-5-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
worth considering.. my thoughts exactly about the two witnesses (starred)

the thing that did it for me was the 'mark of the beast' prophecy..

Possibly the 1947 date, but also could be referring to 1967 as that is the year that Israel regained the city of Jerusalem. I would think that the return to their homeland would not be complete until they regained the City of God. If that is the case we would have many more years to wait until the life span of someone born in 1967 would be over.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I would think that the return to their homeland would not be complete until they regained the City of God.
This is a theory that has been promoted by zionists, inside the christian congregations by useful idiots, where you give people this alarming message that the world is going to "end" soon, then just keep moving the date as things go along.
Eventually they will say that the "generation" that 'will not pass' (before all is fulfilled) starts when the sacrifices are resumed in the temple, and by then, they won't care because they already got what they wanted and all the Christians who had been led into sin, they can all just go fly a kite, as far as they are concerned, since they only saw the people who believed their fake eschatology as so much cattle, anyway.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

I would think that the return to their homeland would not be complete until they regained the City of God.
This is a theory that has been promoted by zionists, inside the christian congregations by useful idiots, where you give people this alarming message that the world is going to "end" soon, then just keep moving the date as things go along.
Eventually they will say that the "generation" that 'will not pass' (before all is fulfilled) starts when the sacrifices are resumed in the temple, and by then, they won't care because they already got what they wanted and all the Christians who had been led into sin, they can all just go fly a kite, as far as they are concerned, since they only saw the people who believed their fake eschatology as so much cattle, anyway.

Who exactly is this "you people" to whom you are referring? I made a comment as to how some of this prophecy might be interpreted differently by some people. I personally am not someone who goes around giving people any alarming message that the world is going to "end" soon. You have either misspoken or you presume incorrectly.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

What about the first half of my post dealing with the Internet?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

". . . where you give people this alarming message . . ."

That's a hypothetical "you" used as a device to explain the process that some people are involved in, and has nothing to do with the 'you', as in, littled16.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Something in Revelation about an angel of god flying around the world, blowing a horn, they claimed that angel was the Christian Network Satellite.

When the time comes, there will be no mistake on seeing said "angel". Father will allow all to see the unseen, as it stands now, it is currently blocked.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentinoG
You know what I also thought about recently? I believe somewhere in the bible, it states that everyone will see the second coming of Christ. I wondered, how the hell is that possible when we have people all over the world in different places... then I thought, we have cell phones now, and wireless internet. If it were to happen, ALL of us WOULD be able to see it via internet.... kinda creeped me out LOL

If Brother was to stand next to you, he would be taller than the Earth. Everyone here, is much smaller than they are above. When he comes, ALL will see.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't think that was in reference to any sort of technological means of any sort to be honest.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sort of on topic .... (at any rate, your topic made me think of this so I'll post it)

I remember a long time ago being told of a bible quote about how, in the end times, the devil would be able to enter everyones home at the same time and would 'change form or shape' when in the homes so that the people wouldn't know it's the devil.

Sounds a lot like TV or internet.

And no, I can't remember the bible quote that the person got that from.

It might not even be in scripture. Someone may have made it up.

But anyways .. if anyone knows the quote that could have been interpreted from then go ahead and post it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join