It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Woolwich killing - What did i just see and HEAR!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Everything that happens in this world today will be labeled a terrorist attack!
If it has to do with the public it's terrorism but if it has to do with the state it's collateral damage!
The next step will be to separate the public from the military!
This way the military can be used to police the public without any guilt!
Can you say prison planet anyone?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hello people

Im normally a reader but i had to post on this one i live just round the corner from where this happened i was not at home to see it but was amazed when i see the fella on the news i have seen him in woolwich and thamesmead fair regular i was told by a freind of mine has a weed dealer i think i mite have met him a few times before myself but he was going by a gang name like rzzz or somthing like that i always new he was a crazy nut nut he used to quote some passages every time i met him not really supprised he would do something like this to be honest. But god be with lee rigbys family we can only hope he had past away from being nocked down rather than when they tried to cut his head off. Sorry if this is a pointless post but just thought id a my two cents worth.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Uhmm...how do YOU define a terrorist attack?

Personally, I define it as an attack made with the goal of making a political statement. I guess that is kind of inline with this:

Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror); are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal

So, since the killer certainly stated the motivation was political in nature, it IS TERRORISM by nearly every definition of the term. It isn't a term dependent on body count.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You and your children (you are not safe) will be next': Islamic fanatics (we are your enemy) wielding meat cleavers (fear us) butcher and try to behead a British soldier (for even the strong will die), taking their war on the West (you will all be victims) to a new level of horror (be very very afraid and ask us to protect you....beg us for it)

"But don't worry your loyal civil servants are hatching a resolution to empower our underdog military, from the frightful and immense enemy that stands before us. We are but David fighting against Goliath and as your representative I give you my word, that we will not absuse our new powers as we stomp evil from this world."

Yours truly,
Representative Mr. ________ __________
British Parliment

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

And if we see the above quote from a representative in the next 30 days someone owes me a beer.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Originally posted by LFN69

Originally posted by AriesJedi
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/05/british-ministers-call-for-mass-government-snooping-in-wake-of-woolwich-attack-2658774.html

Infowars say this attack may prompt Bristish Gov't to get that Communications Data bill passed where they will be 'allowed' to snoop on everyone.

They do it anyway so I suppose this is so that any info gleaned will be admissable in court.????

Keep looking everyone, they are up to something and we need to know what it is.

Yes they are, they are trying to stop most of us from being bombed and murdered!!

Really? Shucks. If I knew that, I would have told them the solution long ago.

"Do on to others, as you would have them do onto you."

A simple plan, really. Works effectively. Don't want someone to bomb and murder you? Just don't bomb and murder them.

Done.

Invite them in for tea and biscuits instead.

It is said that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, you didnt even manage to successfully achieve sarcasm.
If you are actually able to articulate a coherent reasoning behind your hollow and meaningless soundbytes then, please go ahead and expand on it.
If you are unable to it may be best to leave it to the grown ups to talk about, ok?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER

Originally posted by AriesJedi
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/05/british-ministers-call-for-mass-government-snooping-in-wake-of-woolwich-attack-2658774.html

Infowars say this attack may prompt Bristish Gov't to get that Communications Data bill passed where they will be 'allowed' to snoop on everyone.

They do it anyway so I suppose this is so that any info gleaned will be admissable in court.????

Keep looking everyone, they are up to something and we need to know what it is.

Yes they are, they are trying to stop most of us from being bombed and murdered!!

Really? Shucks. If I knew that, I would have told them the solution long ago.

"Do on to others, as you would have them do onto you."

A simple plan, really. Works effectively. Don't want someone to bomb and murder you? Just don't bomb and murder them.

Done.

Invite them in for tea and biscuits instead.

It is said that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, you didnt even manage to successfully achieve sarcasm.
If you are actually able to articulate a coherent reasoning behind your hollow and meaningless soundbytes then, please go ahead and expand on it.
If you are unable to it may be best to leave it to the grown ups to talk about, ok?

Hey, I'm not trying to be witty. But, take it for whatever you like. You are free to interpret the world according to your own nature.

It is definitely not just a sound bite to "Do onto others..."

Yeah, I know, the world has lots of sound bites. Over time, we collect many. "Eye for an eye.." and "Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" etc..But there's truth in all these "sound bites".

You can choose to ignore the truth. Replace it with your own imagination. But, things don't change, just because you have a different opinion. The old tried any true "sound bites" are the best, in the end.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

little off topic yeah its good lol and im proud of it... i will be posting the legend in the relevent section when i reach my limit look out for it its worth a read if not just for laugh

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
it has been a very subdued day today

i dont know whether the weather added to it...but i feel like im dreaming

??

i dont know

though one thing i can say... i do feel like people want to help, and its made us closer

makes me proud to be british

though cameron and the media jumping the gun annoyed me...the unity that has come about shows why britian is soo great....what country can compete with us..we are the model of the new world..especially london

look and learn world

peace

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Above all & has already been stated - Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Already uk.gov is talking about censoring terrorist web sites, maybe they will include Mr Icke & Jones, the public will never know, the censorship list will never be published.

But never the less, this 1400 year old religious & political ideology that unlike Christianity refuses to be reformed/modernised remains a real problem in the west, created & compounded by the Fat Cats in pursuit of cheap labour, aided by the useful idiots who advocate Multiculturalism.

It sickens me to hear the Immams bleating "Beheading is not part of Islam" Knowing full well what Muhammed did. taqiyya and kitman for fools!

The shame is I like our multicultural areas, they are colourful and interesting, I like my Muslim friends, I just fear the long term cost of multiculturalism may be too high (see Malaysia).

Here in the UK this incident is having a massive impact, do not underestimate it's effect on us, for some reason we are really, really pissed off about this & it's not because of the media coverage, it's something deeper.

Chomsky as usual hits the nail on the head when he states that Killer Drones are truly a weapon of Terror, Death from the Skies without warning or sound, killing their Mothers and Sisters. Just WTF do you think the result will be? This is not Rocket Science.

Amazing how soon the vacuum of the USSR as "The Enemy" has been filled with "The New Enemy". More loss of Civil liberties, more censorship, more political correctness, more activity by the thought Police.

Welcome to Orwell's 1984.

PS. You Shill's who covertly support this regime be warned, one day this regime will fall, it always does, one day YOU will be held accountable for your actions.

Expec Us!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
it has been a very subdued day today

i dont know whether the weather added to it...but i feel like im dreaming

??

i dont know

though one thing i can say... i do feel like people want to help, and its made us closer

makes me proud to be british

though cameron and the media jumping the gun annoyed me...the unity that has come about shows why britian is soo great....what country can compete with us..we are the model of the new world..especially london

look and learn world

peace

It's not so subdued in Sweden (you remember Sweden don't you, such a mild loving people) today, or the past four days, but then again it's hardly been on the news!
edit on 24/5/13 by UKMinarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKMinarchist
But never the less, this 1400 year old religious & political ideology that unlike Christianity refuses to be reformed/modernised remains a real problem in the west, created & compounded by the Fat Cats in pursuit of cheap labour, aided by the useful idiots who advocate Multiculturalism.

firstly

islam is perfectly compatible with christianity, and judeism

all three religions CAN live in harmony...in there true forms

but its the corruption that is the problem

if britian is an atheist state...then yea, i would agree with you... but it isnt

It sickens me to hear the Immams bleating "Beheading is not part of Islam" Knowing full well what Muhammed did. taqiyya and kitman for fools!

calm down

dont get confused between culture, tradition, and religion

no relifion condones murder

god is great...why would we need to fight or kill for the creater

peace

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

peace

Because god is great..

And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

-- Genesis 9:5-6

So, according to the law of God, any man who kills, must be killed by another man.

This is why the Soldier was killed by another man.

This is also why the passersby were not threatened. They had killed no one.

and, here again...

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 24-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepdealer
reply to post by SQUEALER

Yes, they are ancient beliefs, but it looked like you added your own twist to it. Still ridiculous.

You are entitled to believe that something is ridiculous, if you have no understanding of it. What could you do otherwise?

However, I'd love to know what part you think is my "twist". Since, as far as I know, I have added nothing new to the ancient lore.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
for the posters mentioning that dodgy lorry

i remember the first witness reports

a guy in glasses said he saw the lorry driver shouting at everyone "call the police"
bit weird hes driving a lorry without his own mobile

and most other reports say they were seen dragging the body into the road

just thought id mention

edit on 24-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Like all religions there are good and admirable parts in Islam.

I own two English translations of the Koran by different authors as it's very easy to influence the interpretation. This is why muslims can only read the book in classical arabic.

There is a fantastic site called Tanzil which presents an online interpretation of the Koran by Chapter & Verse by all/most authors both in text and audio if you haven't got time to learn arabic and read the hardcopy yourself.

Bookmark this site and use it for reference as most muslims will always say the same thing

"This view is not part of our religion"
............then when you quote their book
"This is an incorrect Interpretation"
...........then when you give them three different interpretations
"This Quote is taken out of context"
..........and when you frame the context
"This happened many years ago when times were different"

If you haven't given up by this time you can further ask if Muhammed is the perfect human and is not capable of mistake.

Generally the discussion won't get this far, I'm always amazed how little "moderate" muslims know about their own religion, one guy I knew swore blind it was Democratic! I believe the Imams say "If you are confused or do not understand there is no shame, I will guide you"

To be sure nearly all the mature muslims I know are kind, altruistic people, but if they are devout they will do whatever the Imam asks of them (above family and personal safety) I also believe the Imams know not to rock the boat or call for a Caliphate too early!! I believe many muslims sympathise with the radicals & in a way, can you blame them? Ask yourselves, Why are our troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, what are we doing to these poor people overseas?

I have to ask "Why has this become a topic of concern" for us in the west, it never used to be. I believe it is a problem that has been been created and allowed to grow.

The .gov sponsored useful idiots UAF/ANTIFA/HOPENOTHATE who organise violent street protests against anyone who complains have encouraged .gov to get carried away with economic migration and are complicit in the eradication of our civil liberties, all done in the name of fighting UK immigrant terrorists that .gov themselves have created with overseas aggression.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UKMinarchist

i agree

the things we see are more

tribal, cultural tensions.....the old tribal orders against the new world central state governance

being religous and them using faith in adversary is being taken out of context by the media

if someone screams... oh lord, oh lord...when commiting murder
i wouldnt call him a christian extremist

i would think something happened between the two...the religion thing wouldnt even cross my mind

edit on 24-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKMinarchist

firstly

islam is perfectly compatible with christianity, and judeism

all three religions CAN live in harmony...in there true forms

but its the corruption that is the problem

if britian is an atheist state...then yea, i would agree with you... but it isnt

calm down

dont get confused between culture, tradition, and religion

peace

Wow, you're incredibly naive. And a professor in history of religion said the same thing to me a few years ago: different religions cannot live in "harmony" or unity.
edit on 24-5-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepdealerWow, you're incredibly naive. And a professor in history of religion said the same thing to me a few years ago: different religions cannot live in "harmony" or unity.
edit on 24-5-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

erm

same god, same angels, same prophets.....

its believed that the word was sent to the jews..it was then corrupted

same god sent word through jesus....it was then corrupted

same god sent word through muhammed...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join