It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we ignoring the facts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Are all these political issues a false flag themselves to make us not look at the major issues of the country? I mean a lot of the countries problems are fixable if we as a country get rid of the BS.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KezigluBey

Pretty much yes!
We know with all of these "hearings" and "trials" NOBODY will swing from the neck, whicj is what should happen to those who commit treason against the peoples of the US, especially those in an official capacity, everyone from the president right down to the cops killing and beating folks unjustly.
But we seem to have ADD or something and whenever....oooh a bird outside!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I was always under the impression that each political party took half of the good bits so that no one gets all of them. And each political party gets half of the bad bits so that they can accomplish their mutual goals.

Also, because the politicians are not grounded in real life, they might not be as empathetic with whom they represent as they should be, especially Republicans I could see being less empathetic with the poor.

edit on 22-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
400 lobbyists to every 1 politician.

Want to get rid of the BS? There's a good place to start.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

There should be lobbyists for the people, in at least a 2:1 ratio, that are brought in as experts on certain local issues, including small businesses and schools, so that policies "Trickle Up"

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

There should be lobbyists for the people

There should be no lobbying period. The politician, in effect, is your lobbyist. If you need to hire someone to get them to do their job properly, well, you get the picture.
edit on 22-5-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

There should be lobbyists for the people, in at least a 2:1 ratio, that are brought in as experts on certain local issues, including small businesses and schools, so that policies "Trickle Up"

No lobbyists, if the lawmaker wants his peoples opinion, he/she should ask them.
If they cannot do this simple of a task, then why are they in office?
That is their job.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Wouldn't that just be an expert witness? A lobbyist has the sole interest of making policy for someone (that is usually not the public) to profit from.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KezigluBey

Hmm yeah I didn't know that.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KezigluBey
Are all these political issues a false flag themselves to make us not look at the major issues of the country? I mean a lot of the countries problems are fixable if we as a country get rid of the BS.

So if the problems are so easy to fix how are you going to do it?

The conservative way or the liberal way?

See the problem?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I couldn't tell you if all the current events are a false flag themselves, but there are certainly lots of distractions in our world, things that keep the general population occupied so that they don't poke their noses where they "shouldn't" be...

If anything, the entertainment industry is the one most responsible for keeping folks distracted. Plus, people are already pretty well distracted with their full time jobs or school, getting home after long days then having to care for their kids/family or doing homework etc... When all the work is done, most people go straight to entertainment to unwind.

If you ask me, the system we've built around us is pretty much the distraction. Keeps us too busy to worry about anything else.

new topics

top topics

join