It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornadic diffusion technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Though you may disagree...this thread's topic, is talking about real science and technology my friend; including a few other poster's that I welcome on there input. Since I've already confirmed [U.S. Federal government denial's aside] the reality of otherworlder starship incursion's into our atmosphere, by my own starship sighting; and by others --- the facts are facts --- so too speak.

Due to the reality that these alien starships that have visited our planet --- in all likelyhood --- also have the capability to perform the aerial maneuvers around a tornado that I've described in this thread. That being...since they have the starship technology --- it should be possible, Gaod speed --- that eventually, we will aquire the same starship technology as the otherworlder's have. I'am not holding my breath for the otherworlder's to come down here and remove some of the horror's of Mother Nature. Rather.... I'm stating that with the proper technology --- such as my idea's described in this thread --- we could possibly dissipate/diffuse tornados ---- by starving the funnel cloud of warm moist air from the Gulf of Mexico, by hypersonic counterclockwise/clockwise rotation of aerial craft around the funnel cloud, in the vicinity of where the warm moist air is sucked into the funnel cloud.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 24-5-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 24-5-2013 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 24-5-2013 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 24-5-2013 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Well, we could also just use flying monkey technology. Due to the obvious existence of them (you saw them on Wizard of Oz), it's obvious that enough flying monkeys, going in reverse around the funnel, could disperse any tornado.

Of course, afterwards, they'll be hungry, and a band of hungry flying monkeys is a horrible thing to contemplate.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'll take flying saucer's over flying monkey's, anytime, thank-you. Though we may find that flying saucer's have a voracious appetite for photons, instead of bananas!!!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Tornadoes have almost no weakness. It is very hard to stop them.

Explosives might cut off the airflow for a small amount of time, but as soon as the pressure returns to normal, the het leftover would do nothing but strengthen the updraft, thus strengthening the tornado.

The only thing that stops a tornado is the RFD, is when the thunderstorm starts to rain out and the cool downdraft completely cuts off the warm air inflow to the tornado.

We don't have the technology to create downdrafts, so it's nearly impossible to stop a tornado.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by Bedlam

I'll take flying saucer's over flying monkey's, anytime, thank-you. Though we may find that flying saucer's have a voracious appetite for photons, instead of bananas!!!

It's not so much the bananas going IN to the flying monkeys that worry me, it's the other end of the equation. If you thought pigeon poop was bad, you haven't seen flying monkey poo.

Where do they get those hats, though?

Anyway, the AF played around with dumping superabsorbent gel into hurricanes once, it actually had a measureable effect. I don't know if anyone's tried dropping the available moisture suddenly in a tornado.

eta: IIRC they obliterated a thunderhead with it in one test, dropped 10 tons of dyn-o-gel into it and it just vanished. For a while it was classified secret but I see lots of quotes from the company describing it, so I don't care much. It was sort of amazing that it worked.
edit on 24-5-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Hmmm. I wonder then, if alongside an attempt to break up the funnel, some sort of low toxicity coolant could be released at the same time, cooling the air in the vicinity and making it drop. Or how about an aerosolised, rapidly dispersing compound which has an endothermic chemical reaction when exposed to air? Stealing the heat from the area would probably be more effective than merely releasing coolant gas.
edit on 24-5-2013 by TrueBrit because: Added minor detail.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

You would need a very, very large amount of coolant gas. The size of a downdraft is very large, which is why it can cut off inflow to the tornado. But if you cool only a small amount of the surrounding air, it won't do much.

It might even strengthen the updraft by acting as a mini gust front, or cold front.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Moshpet

Though you may disagree...this thread's topic, is talking about real science and technology my friend; including a few other poster's that I welcome on there input. Since I've already confirmed [U.S. Federal government denial's aside] the reality of otherworlder starship incursion's into our atmosphere, by my own starship sighting; and by others --- the facts are facts --- so too speak.

Due to the reality that these alien starships that have visited our planet --- in all likelyhood --- also have the capability to perform the aerial maneuvers around a tornado that I've described in this thread. That being...since they have the starship technology --- it should be possible, Gaod speed --- that eventually, we will aquire the same starship technology as the otherworlder's have. I'am not holding my breath for the otherworlder's to come down here and remove some of the horror's of Mother Nature. Rather.... I'm stating that with the proper technology --- such as my idea's described in this thread --- we could possibly dissipate/diffuse tornados ---- by starving the funnel cloud of warm moist air from the Gulf of Mexico, by hypersonic counterclockwise/clockwise rotation of aerial craft around the funnel cloud, in the vicinity of where the warm moist air is sucked into the funnel cloud.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 24-5-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 24-5-2013 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 24-5-2013 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 24-5-2013 by Erno86 because: grammar

Otherworlders? Starships? You can confirm it? You saw one up close, not in the atmosphere flying supposedly 15,000 miles an hour because you clocked it but up close and could tell it was a starship? It couldn't have been anything else? and it was definately flying that fast because you could some how accurately measure the speed of the craft in the atmosphere?

Just saying...........

When we have starhip technology, as you say, we'll have to try it out and see.
Speculation requires nothing based in reality.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

It's your prerogative...you don't have to believe in any of that alien, otherworlder starship "crap." On the otherhand...I just might be telling the truth. Besides...what's a possible 5,000 mph speed estimation error of an alien starship sighting amongst friends?

Supercells contain mesocyclones...an area of organized rotation, a few miles up in the atmosphere. When the RFD [rear flank downdraft] drags the supercell's rotating mesocyclone with it; that sometimes forms a tornado. The rotating hypersonic aerial drones/starships block the convergence of warm air in the updraft --- thusly disrupting the rotation of the mesocyclone and funnel --- ultimately weakening the mesocyclone, while the rear flank downdraft cuts off the inflow of warm moist air powering it; due to the spiral rotation of the hypersonic drones or saucers around the mesocyclone or funnel cloud.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

reply to post by wdkirk

It's your prerogative...you don't have to believe in any of that alien, otherworlder starship "crap." On the otherhand...I just might be telling the truth. Besides...what's a possible 5,000 mph speed estimation error of an alien starship sighting amongst friends?

Supercells contain mesocyclones...an area of organized rotation, a few miles up in the atmosphere. When the RFD [rear flank downdraft] drags the supercell's rotating mesocyclone with it; that sometimes forms a tornado. The rotating hypersonic aerial drones/starships block the convergence of warm air in the updraft --- thusly disrupting the rotation of the mesocyclone and funnel --- ultimately weakening the mesocyclone, while the rear flank downdraft cuts off the inflow of warm moist air powering it; due to the spiral rotation of the hypersonic drones or saucers around the mesocyclone or funnel cloud.

Its not about whether you are telling the truth or whether I believe in alien high speed craft.....its about you telling us you have proof.....which you do not. Telling us you saw it and talking to us about it are not proof. A 5000mph error amongst friend, which we are not, is exactly what I am talking about. You have no idea how fast, whatever it is you saw, was going.

As for tornadoes and how to stop them using a high speed "alien" craft......like I said...speculation is great and does not require proof. Speculate all you want.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

reply to post by wdkirk

Its not about whether you are telling the truth or whether I believe in alien high speed craft.....its about you telling us you have proof.....which you do not. Telling us you saw it and talking to us about it are not proof. A 5000mph error amongst friend, which we are not, is exactly what I am talking about. You have no idea how fast, whatever it is you saw, was going.

As for tornadoes and how to stop them using a high speed "alien" craft......like I said...speculation is great and does not require proof. Speculate all you want.

"Proof is in the eye of the beholder."

Just saying...that the bluish-white hi-power phase of the starship that I witnessed --- was flying faster than a bat out of hell --- A minute later it was descending straight down, approx. 40 mph, encased in a fiery red-orange ball of fusion plasma, approx. 1,000 feet in diameter, no fiery tail about 1 mile away. Yes...I call them foofighter's --- and they are.

If the U.S. Federal government had the guts to fully disclose these peacefull space alien aerial invasions over U.S. territory... you would probably be suprised that my speed estimate capability's of alien starship invasions in our atmosphere, come very close too being correct.

In my opening post...I pleaded to anybody that has the capability of providing a computer model program --- if they could please upload my suggestions --- which might prove my theory of aerial hypersonic drone tornadic diffusion technology. Any taker's?

May I add...that the most effective location for the hypersonic drone rotation, would probably be just outside the wall cloud, where the funnel spike sometimes emanates from.

Foofighters,

Erno86

edit on 26-5-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 26-5-2013 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 26-5-2013 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Due to the horrendous toll that tornado's inflict on civilian and animal population's...is there a technology avialable from other advanced civilizations, that live on other star systems in our universe, that have the capability of diffusing tornadic funnel rotation?

I tend to speculate [due to my alien starship sighting one night in November, 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- possible starship speeds of 15,000 mph --- in our atmosphere]...that a starship that is capable of such speeds in our atmosphere, should also be capable of flying high speed circles around a tornado.

My hypothesis: Is that a high speed starship or drone aerial craft, could stage itself in the upper top cloud formation where the funnel starts to rotate and form --- and subject the funnel cloud with it's own form of clockwise wind shear rotation --- by high speed aerial clockwise rotation around the upper funnel, thusly depriving the tornado of counterclockwise warm moist winds from the Gulf of Mexico; with the resultant diffusion of the tornado.

It is beyond my mathematical capabilities to calculate the rotational speed for an aerial craft, inorder too diffuse the counterclockwise rotation of an EF-1 thru EF-5 tornado --- so your help would be most appreciated.

Any other thoughts would be also most appreciated.

Thanks,

Erno86

jo could run or fly around in the opposite direction.

besides, why would a starship be in our atmosphere? wouldn't they have landing crafts?

they could just reverse polarity of the nado.

there is nothing we can do about it cept stop the earths rotation. and we all know how well that works out, right?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join