It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More information on "the baltic ufo"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The large circular object in the baltic sea that was discovered in June 2011 has been investergated a bit deeper.

The object is 60 meters in diameter and is partly made of metal and has been on the bottom of the sea at a depth of 87 meters for 14.000 years according to a new Israeli study.

It looks like the pbject made a sliding motion across the oceanbed for roughly 300 meters.

I wouldent get my hopes to high because a deeper analyze of the study shows that the metals detected is limonite and goethite which is also found in ironmalm. They also say the object originaly was positioned near the coast of a large lake before the iceage. Iarge stones was grinded to nothingness during the end of the iceage, it is very possible this "stone" got a push over the edge of the sea.....causing the slide - you be the judge.

Most likely prehistoric people build this object for some unknown reason. To me it looks a lot more like some religious "site" than a ufo, but what do i know.

Artistic illustration of the object

Link
Other thread on same object

edit on 22-5-2013 by Mimir because: Would have added this to an original thread if i had caught this is a illustration not a photo

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Isn't that like a illustration? I might be wrong though

Also didn't they say it was a mushroom or something natural? Again I might be wrong!

edit on 22-5-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You are presenting that as a better "photo"?

Seriously?

link   
Are we sure that's a real pic? I can't read...is that Swedish? Looks kind of like an illustration.

link   
reply to post by Casualboy100 and others

Damn your right....small text say illustration.

The other informations should be ok....fixing header, thanks for catching a very bad failure.

edit on 22-5-2013 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's not only an "illustration", it's one of the free "interpretations" the users on that facebook page contributed as to how they THINK the object could look. I saw that picture (computer graphic) long, long ago already. So...no, it's only someone's idea what the object MIGHT look like.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

they just got more info in the last month(s)

its a rock,,, but no ordinary rock there are signs of volcanic activity,,, in a place, that should not have had it in a loooooong time,,, its still a wonderful anomaly, and i personally believe,
that its the sunken city of R`lyeh.. home of the iku turso,, the great squid that occupies the northern seas....
we have lots of stories about it, in the north,,,,

not long before the next dive,, my fellow observers..
edit on 22-5-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
why make another thread on this?

Theres like a gazillion threads on this,plus the misleading header

top topics

join