It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden burial pictures will stay secret, Appeals court Rules.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Who were the judges? What's their background?

www.cadc.uscourts.gov...$file/12-5137-1437137.pdf

All I could find was this document.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So,much for the "Era of Transparency." If there's nothing to hide then release the photos unless the events that the government didn't happen the way the claim they did.He was an asset who had outlived his usefulness and was dealt with one way or another.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

When it comes to the Boston Bombing there is a lot of strange and a bit too obvious evidence pointing to a False Flag Op.

I mean this woman couldn't have died once then survived another one unless she had a Doppleganger! I think actually that Sandy Hook was fake too.

edit on 23/5/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

I don't know what the two guys were actually doing, although it has been said that they were private security.
The glass can be explained in part, the damaged windows were double glazed, the window on the left as you look at it still had the inner glaze intact, the outer glaze shattered and rebounded off the inner glaze, there was also some stuff from an upper window adding to the pile, the window on the right lost all its glass, with much of it inside the building. In fact the bomb was not very powerful, no consolation to those who lost someone, but these things are most often a lot worse.
The picture of the dead schoolteacher was likely an update of the ongoing story, while the rolling headlines were caught at the moment they were scrolling through the Boston story, unless there is a live video to show different.
edit on 23-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The picture of the dead schoolteacher was likely an update of the ongoing story, while the rolling headlines were caught at the moment they were scrolling through the Boston story, unless there is a live video to show different

That is very unlikely.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

That is very unlikely.

How likely is it that this kid posed for playboy?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well then...that defiantly puts the nail in the coffin for me...it never happened.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Slugworth

How is it possible for a kid to be posed at a PlayBoy meg? unlikely unless his family is rich, or his mother is in the playboy business otherwise if its a normal citizen. Unlikely.

<< 1  2   >>

join