It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eve of Attack: Fallujah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Here's what happening now, Iraqi Guardsmen are fleeing, and ton sof Americans are dying...

Iraq Yesterday: US Withdraws From Fallujah After Guardsmen Flee

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Sorry, you'll pardon me if I treat the enthusiasm of the author for his "facts' with a liberal grain of salt, given the source of this.

Whilst I will be dubious if Fox comes out talking about a flowers and kisses welcome too, this other source is obviously from the other extreme.

I've no doubt the coalition forces are going to have a tough fight of it, and there will be instances where there are problems. But those of them looking forward to the news I'd say this.....don't get too excited about every report that supports your views.

You may be disappointed (that goes for the ra-ra mob too)

This is war folks. Its not scripted like a Bruckheimer movie.

one.... two... three......and.......

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well that was a pretty unbiased article

We will take the city one way or another because that is what the Marines do

I dont have a lot of faith in the Iraqi army but would bet ANYONE a bottle of crown royal the Marines can and will take that city.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
God bless our troops and the troops of the newly formed Iraqi army!

Also God bless the innocent civilians of falluja and Iraq!

It will be tough and may god protect them all.

I hope the insurgents, terrorist, and foriegn fighters of Iraq get wiped of the face of the earth by our fighting forces.

May Terrorists burn in hell for willing slaughtering innocent, unarmed, helpless people.

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh Allah, may the true believers spend this night in absolute devotion to you. Oh Allah, remove the darkness from our hearts and the slothfulness from our souls. Oh Allah, deliver the Muslims from their oppression and grant victory to our Mujahideen over the aggressors. Ameen.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gardenia
I am hoping that with the election over that we can go full out and do what needs to be done now. I think that giving them so many chances to regroup was a mistake, and no doubt it is going to be a lot worse now than it would have been if we had just leveled the place to begin with.

See this is the one thing that pisses me off. In war you do what you have to do when you have to do it regardless right? However, this strike was politically movitated as well b/c Bush knew if he did it before hand (the election) he'd possibly lose relection b/c of the mass deaths of U.S. forces we may see. This is BS IMO and why I'll never like that son of a gun. I don't care if I get flamed for it but oh well. Again if this is war then attempting to make yourself look good so you get relected and then attacking is BS, BS, BS!!!!!!!!! And if we had a Dem in office and he pulled the same crap I'd tell him to kiss my butt too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join