It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Oz: "This Miracle Pill Can Burn Fat FAST "

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I know, I know... ANOTHER "claim" that something new has come along to help us "magically" melt the fat off!
Believe me, I have tried most everything out there. Some worked for awhile, but only by incorporating a low calorie diet and adding exercise! Come on! If I'm going to do that, what do I need a pill for?
I'm one of those people who can look at food and gain a pound! So I have to "diet" and exercise anyway to avoid gaining weight.

I am the biggest skeptic out there when it comes to "new miracle fat loss pills", but...
after listening to what Dr. Oz had to say about it, and doing his own research on this magic pill, I am at least hopeful that something has finally been found to help us poor souls that just can't seem to shed the weight without starving ourselves half to death!

If you are one of those people, please take time to read this, and watch the video below.

If anyone has tried this, PLEASE post your comments on your results.

I just finished watching, and I will be ordering. I think we need to hurry, because it sounds like it has sold out in stores, but can still be bought online... for now.

Here is what Dr. Oz had to say:

"This little bean has scientists saying they found a magic weight loss cure for every body type, it's Green Coffee beans. And when turned into a supplement - this miracle pill can burn fat FAST for anyone looking to lose weight." - Dr. Oz

Source: www.consumerslifestylesmag.com...

The Green Coffee Extract is the latest buzz in the “battle of the bulge”. With millions of people praising this so called “miracle pill” that you take as a supplement to lose weight, it has been getting a lot of attention since it was recently featured on The Dr. Oz Show. Surprisingly, many people who struggle daily with their weight have yet to hear about this powerful option. Those that have heard of the green coffee bean diet are confused about what it is, how to use it and how to avoid falling for ineffective formulas and downright scams.

How does this "miracle pill" work?...

According to Dr Lindsey (The guest host on the popular Dr Oz show) Green Coffee Extract works in more than one way, "The first way is it goes in and causes the body to burn glucose, or sugar, and burn fat, mainly in the liver…The second way, the most important way, is it slows the release of sugar into the blood stream. So when you don't have sugar building up in the blood stream, you don't have fat building up because sugar turns to fat…When the two are combined together, you get this synergistic effect that basically burns and blocks and stops fat, but it also is natural and safe."

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
for those who are wanting to lose weight, like me, the best way I have come accross is juice fasting. It's working for me... 30 pound in less than a month... and it is literally effortless.

watch the movie "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" on you tube and do what that guy did. Very easy and very healthy. Also check out the following site

www.rebootwithjoe.com you can also watch the aforementioned movie there.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

WOW $89.95 auto-billed every 30 days plus shipping ($4.95) and in the fine print it says to use with exercise and a low calorie diet, imagine that.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Listen, I have worked in the health and fitness industry for many years advising people on nutrition programs and training programs. The bottom line is, there is no magic pill, there is no shortcut. As long as you keep telling yourself there is some magic potion that will help you reach your goals, you will not succeed. Your goals will be reached by eating a healthy, balanced diet with a good workout regime.

Diet fads are temporary fixes and weight will be gained back immediately when resuming old eating habits. There is no doing 80% nutrition and 20% training to meet your goals. You need to put 100% into your diet and 100% into your training. Supplementation does help, but it is not to be used as a replacement or alternative, it is something to supplement what you are already doing.

If you are having a hard time reaching your goals, consult with a QUALIFIED personal trainer and/or nutritionist. I highlight "qualified" because I have seen many, many worthless trainers over the years come and go. Find the right one for you that can teach you what you need to know and that can help you reach your goals.

link   
Well, not so much for the weight part, but I am curious about the "slows the release of sugar in the bloodstream" and what that might mean for hypoglycemics like me?

I will look into that more, and if I find anything good, I'll let you know.

link   
reply to post by Carreau

I hadn't got that far yet! Geezzeeezzz!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Yes, I am curious about that too, now that you mention it. I and my husband are both hypoglycemic.

That hadn't occurred to me. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
wow..90 bucks a month

But...

It may be worth it for people that truly struggle...still, they are milking it for all she's worth.

In saying that, if it didn't come with the low cal and exercise demand, I would think its worth it. I would love to pig out like jabba the hutt and still see my abs

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And if you call in the next 10 min, you get two bottles of this fat blaster for 10 easy payments of $9.99.

CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Go run 5k two to three times a week. Its a cheap fat blaster and i dont even have to waste my minutes on the cell
edit on 21-5-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
Listen, I have worked in the health and fitness industry for many years advising people on nutrition programs and training programs. The bottom line is, there is no magic pill, there is no shortcut. As long as you keep telling yourself there is some magic potion that will help you reach your goals, you will not succeed. Your goals will be reached by eating a healthy, balanced diet with a good workout regime.

Diet fads are temporary fixes and weight will be gained back immediately when resuming old eating habits. There is no doing 80% nutrition and 20% training to meet your goals. You need to put 100% into your diet and 100% into your training. Supplementation does help, but it is not to be used as a replacement or alternative, it is something to supplement what you are already doing.

If you are having a hard time reaching your goals, consult with a QUALIFIED personal trainer and/or nutritionist. I highlight "qualified" because I have seen many, many worthless trainers over the years come and go. Find the right one for you that can teach you what you need to know and that can help you reach your goals.

Understandable philosophy, but a "magic pill" isn't really magical. If there was a drug that could hyperstimulate your metabolism, then it simply would work to trim fat more effectively than not. Still good to eat right and exercise...but there are aids to be taken in conjunction with that already in the market.
Vit B16 for instance.

I have no doubt that as the body is understood more, genetics, etc...there will be pills to do many things that before were considered unlikely..be it fat burning, age effect reversing, gray hair, balding, etc etc etc. The body is really just a big chemistry set and with a mixing of chems, things will happen (for better or worse).

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

In the video, Dr. Oz says people don't have to change anything about their current life style to lose weight.
Both women who volunteered to try it lost weight without "dieting" or exercising.

Of course, adding a low cal diet and exercise would make a person lose more, quicker, but he claims it will still melt fat without it.

So.... I need to start saving my money!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
And if you call in the next 10 min, you get two bottles of this fat blaster for 10 easy payments of $9.99.

CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Go run 5k two to three times a week. Its a cheap fat blaster and i dont even have to waste my minutes on the cell

Well, $9.99 is easier to pay than the entire amount for people like me on a budget.

As for the running... I have "bad feet". I had to have surgery on both feet back in 2010 so even walking hurts me after a short distance; running is out of the question.
That's one reason I need something to help my body burn fat without adding more exercise. As I said in my post, I already have to watch what I eat because I can't exercise enough to burn it off.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

In the video, Dr. Oz says people don't have to change anything about their current life style to lose weight.
Both women who volunteered to try it lost weight without "dieting" or exercising.

Of course, adding a low cal diet and exercise would make a person lose more, quicker, but he claims it will still melt fat without it.

So.... I need to start saving my money!

I know a girl whom is overweight. She runs, she eats healthy, she is constantly active, has trainers, etc...but her body simply does not want to burn fat. Its a metabolism thing or some such...there are different body types, and hers is the go to hell, I am keeping insulated type body I guess.
This pill would do good for her.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yeah, me too! Exactly!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I had an analysis done on my body type to tell me what foods to eat to lose weight. It turned out I am one of the unlucky ones that would have to eat baked chicken, with a couple of sides every meal for the rest of my life!

Now, who in hell can do that?!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I had an analysis done on my body type to tell me what foods to eat to lose weight. It turned out I am one of the unlucky ones that would have to eat baked chicken, with a couple of sides every meal for the rest of my life!

Baked chicken is freaking delicious...favorite type...if seasoned properly anyhow.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Baked chicken is freaking delicious...favorite type...if seasoned properly anyhow.

For all three meals?! Every day of the freakin' week?!

I don't care how much I love a certain food, if I eat it ALL the time, eventually I am going to learn to hate it!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
seems to me the bulk of your weight loss from these pills will be in the wallet region.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Some results:
Source in OP

Week One
After one week on the diet using both products I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn’t even hungry, an apparent side effect of the Green Coffee Extract which curbs the appetite. I honestly felt fantastic. And I didn’t even change anything about my daily routine. On day 7 I got on the scale and couldn’t believe my eyes. I had lost 9 lbs. But I still wasn’t convinced as they say you lose a lot of water at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up! I now weighed under 140 lbs for the first time in years!

Week Two
After two weeks of using both supplements, I started the week off with even more energy and was actually sleeping more soundly than before. I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax (this is a result of getting rid of the toxins I think). Plus I still managed to lose another 7 lbs, putting me at an unbelievable 16 lbs of weight loss, in just 2 weeks. I must admit that I’m starting to believe that this diet is more than just a gimmick.

Week Three
After 3 weeks all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am down, 2 full dress sizes, after losing another 6 lbs. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But with the Green Coffee Extract and Colon Cleanse my energy levels don’t dip, but remain steady throughout the day. I no longer need that cat nap around 3pm in the afternoon! And I am even noticing that my stomach is digesting food so much better. No bloating or embarrassing gas after I eat!
Week Four
After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 27 lbs since starting the Green Coffee Extract and Colon Cleanse diet! Actually everyone at Consumer Lifestyles is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using the Super Green Coffee and Premier Mango Cleanse in week 4 I lost 5 more lbs. But to be honest I really didn’t have much more than that left to lose. And I am definitely going to continue taking the Super Green Coffee afterwards because it has so many antioxidants and vitamins that makes my skin look unbelievable. “I couldn’t be any happier with the results. I Lost 27 lbs in 4 Weeks, No Special Diet, No Intense Exercise”

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Eat less, move more.

It's really not that complicated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join