It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those interested in the Akashic Records subject-something i found by accident.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldie

Thank you for your most interesting reply,Oldie.Tayesin sounds like he was a wise friend

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Thank you,i liked that reply!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
@KLASSIFIED: Yeah that first one Is a doozy

Well,as a child had some visions of pastlifes,and flashbacks.The flashbacks still come,but very lightning quick and gone.
I guess i was just always aware that there are more to the world than people saw,or could sense.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Thank you for your interesting replies on this thread,sulaw

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

That's sort of the impression that came to my mind,more like a dimension than a constuct,even a metaphysical construct.Hard to explain.well like i said,i'm new to this subject,so it's very very interesting to hear different impressions and opinions.My mind is not made up on any point here,though-that made this thread really interesting,so far-thanks again to all who contibute

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tankgirl

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts,that's if you don't mind,otherwise you can u2u me anytime

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yes i know the "place-holder" synchronistically i told my son earlier today:"Today's superstition is tomorrow's science
which ties in!
Thank you for your thought-provoking replies

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

Interesting,thank you so much for sharing

I had a dream,of a tall robed Elder making me study a big white book-but the pages were obscured by a white haze.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is how i picture it:A dimension like this-but i may of course be wrong.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldie
reply to post by Raxoxane

This tells us that Free Will is not totally open for all choices, but instead that we have limited choices to make at each occassion in life where the wires cross in our visualisation.

So basically, we have already chosen what to do when we come here, but we get to choose what color shirt to wear today, what type of toothpaste to get, choosing an apple vs chips for lunch....

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was meditating one day, & only seconds into it, there was a being with me. I didn't see what he looked like, but he was dressed in white. We were instantly standing at the bottom of some huge white steps, which we ascended. Then we were inside a building that had towering white marble columns. We walked to the left from the stairs then turned down a hall to the right & went through a door.

Inside the room there were shelves going so high along the walls that I couldn't see the tops, & they were filled with with ancient looking books. There was an immense table in the center of the room & I sat in a chair at the table. The being came up behind me & put a thick book in front of me. The book opened & spoke my name. I asked the being what the book was & he said The Book of Knowledge. I asked some other questions & then I asked who he was. He said I am Gabriel. That was all I remember. When it was over I was disappointed because it was so unexpected that I didn't think about asking the Book anything. Or maybe I did & just don't remember it.

I've tried a few times to get back to that room, but never have. I did get to the place once but I couldn't find the room with the books. I ended up in a curved room that had seats all along the wall. Opposite the wall where I sat was another curved wall with something that looked like a control panel. I almost had the feeling that I was in a space ship, & quickly left.

I hope to get back to the room with the books someday.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Jesus refers to the Akashic records,

84) Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into being before you, and which neither die not become manifest, how much you will have to bear!"

-- The Gospel of Thomas # 84

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow that first link is a doosy. I thought i was reading a science fiction novel.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by took red pill
I was meditating one day, & only seconds into it, there was a being with me. I didn't see what he looked like, but he was dressed in white. We were instantly standing at the bottom of some huge white steps, which we ascended. Then we were inside a building that had towering white marble columns. We walked to the left from the stairs then turned down a hall to the right & went through a door.

Inside the room there were shelves going so high along the walls that I couldn't see the tops, & they were filled with with ancient looking books.

I hope to get back to the room with the books someday.

This is how I've heard it described from several others who have gone there. Interesting.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

OP, Yes, I am interested in this topic.
I didn't see it until just now. :-(

I'm coming in a little late, but I want to thank you for the links.
It will be the weekend before I have time to read them, but I'm always interested in reading the different views of others.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Those are some far out links. When i think of the akashic records i think of lucid dreaming, ayahuasca, and other things that give us a portal to the innards of our mind, our subconscious and whatever it is within us that connects us to this source. I have however heard of someone saying that the records are being messed with and that something is going on here. What that means we were not able to deduce from that conversation.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Spiritual matters are very difficult for normal humans.

Humans have to first prepare body and mind to be able to receive and understand spiritual information.

There is a realm of the spirit, a dimension beyond material universe, in which atma (spirit) dwells and travels.

The karmas are stored in very tiny invisible body that surrounds 'atma'. This body itself is made of fine matter that cannot be detected by scientific instruments. This body always stays with 'atma' and goes through every reincarnation.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra

So basically, we have already chosen what to do when we come here, but we get to choose what color shirt to wear today, what type of toothpaste to get, choosing an apple vs chips for lunch....

Yes, kind of. But with more choice options than that, but not enough to completely alter you whole life's path if you hadn't planned on that being an option.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The Akashic records are this reality, its literally around you at all times. It's all that has been, is, and will be. I have been there, its hard to describe as you forget, but it basically can be and is anything you can imagine, if you imagine it as a room full of windows to things it will be that, if you imagine it as a library were you can read up on anything in the universe it is that, if you imagine it as a computer program were you can search for any info it is that, you can even imagine it as a internet of sorts which you can log in to and it will be that, it could even be a person which you talk to and it answers questions though albeit only when it feels like it.

Also much more crazier things such as completely different realities were the rules work differently, it is that as well. Though the only data or info or experience you can get from it is basically just a prescribed form of what you are, ie the more you see and know the more you can garner from it. It is a multifaceted thing, it is the operating system of this reality and universe. It is basically this, reading the constant data flowing around you, everybody does it, sometimes you just can do it to a higher order or whatever you wanna call it.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
R.i.P FormerWhitehat

Michael Hemmingson
9 January 2014
Tijuana, Mexico

may your daughter be well

edit on 25-1-2014 by LegionNET because: update-fix

edit on 25-1-2014 by LegionNET because: fix

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>