It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erik Vonroth - Summoning Succubi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by woodwytch

Could those spirit guide types make love too? It's a romantic relationship in my case. I still have no idea what he is.
I guess if nothing bad is happening to me physically, then all is well, I hope...

edit on 21-5-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

Well not usually but there is another possibility and that would be a pastlife connection where a past lover is still in spirit and keeping in contact ... this isn't a regular thing but I have known it to happen.

Woody

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TauNorthwolf

so what exactly is he doing?

Instructions for Astral Sex?

Evocation of Spirits?

Sex with Elementals, Nature Spirits and/or OtherKin?

Creating a Servitor/Thought-Form? [Tulpas go here under Advanced Methods]

ho-hum, so many ways to "get some"
[though the last is an extremely elaborate method of masturbation]

oh, he wants money for what are in essence selected portions of his magical diary?
of course he's only a minor adept, as one well advanced in the Ways of Magic would not need or want to sell hard earned secrets.

much of what's for sale nowadays can be found in any of the old grimoires, just not pre-digested and repackaged.

take it from One Who Knows

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauNorthwolf
reply to post by buddhasystem

Looking at your name I guess you are well versed in the Pali Canon & co?

Looking at my name, does it matter either way?

What would be the Buddhistic equivalent of the Succubus?

- A wooden stick covered in sh!t.

Verily I have spoken.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Oh I see, no information is information as well, thanks anyway.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

What do you think about the IOT?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Oh I see, no information is information as well, thanks anyway.

What is information?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Looking at your name I guess you are well versed in the Pali Canon & co? What would be the Buddhistic equivalent of the Succubus?

Succabuddha.

Darryl Forests

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sorry I don't feed trolls

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Forests

Yeah mate...lol

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Here's a link where some other people talk about these kind of experiences:

Temple

Story 1 (by user Freyja):

In the middle of the night, my bed began to sink in at my feet. A steady electric buzz began to slowly run up my left calf from my foot, gradually rising along my thigh. Something was crawling through my bed. It moved all around my body, up to my head and back down the other side of me near my calves. The crawling stopped, then started up again. After a while it stopped near my chest, paused with what felt like hands and feet on either side of my body, then continued moving through my bed. The buzzing in my left leg changed into energetic twitchings in different parts of my thigh muscles.

I was lying on my stomach. As if a soft blanket was being laid upon me, I felt a pressing on the backs of my thighs. The pressure became firmer and moved upward into my private parts. A thin finger-like sensation began to gently penetrate me from behind. The soft blanket pressure gradually became bolder until it was an outright fondling of my genitals. It felt like a massage at first. Then I started to feel a slowly increasing warmth under my skin drifting deeper into my interior organs. A warm, soothing flow of stimulation reached my prostate, then settled into it. A very erotic rush of pleasure saturated my entire pelvic region. It came in heavy, repeated waves while I squirmed and moaned out loud. I was in a sustained state of orgasm. That first night visitation lasted between 2 and 3 hours, then I went to sleep.

CURIOSITY

All of this began for me, an unmarried male, in late 2007 on account of personal curiosity. I had been searching online stores for occult jewelry to which sexual spirits can be bound. For weeks I continued to research the subject of erotic spirits. My curiosity turned into full-fledged desire, and I was determined to experience a connection with a female spirit, a succubus. I bought a succubus item from an online store but eventually returned it out of dissatisfaction with the summoning instructions. Even before then, I sensed that I was being watched from day to day. For months I had fantasized and talked about succubi. I photocopied many online succubus images, collecting and studying them often. At night I laid some of the pictures on the floor around my futon bed, fantasized about them, went to sleep.

Things you keep looking for will in time come looking for you. While online one day I came upon a website that contained an article about sex demons. I copied the article and performed the simple ritual suggested. A female spirit answered the second time I performed the ritual. While I was lying on the carpet, an attempt was made to fondle me. I did’nt respond. I was extremely nervous for a while, and just lay there. Suddenly a finger brushed against the shoulder blade part of my shirt. I immediately understood the gesture because it’s done to get somebody’s attention, as if to say ”Hey, I’m here.” That frightened me, being so completely human yet disembodied, and so unexpected. I played calm. But my pulse suddenly jumped. I soon hopped up off the carpet and walked it off. I’d begged and longed for this—now I was’nt ready! The spirit (a succubus) persisted in the gentlest way. Later, during an afternoon, she started coming to me whenever I sat, and she would gently massage my genitals. It felt good, but I kept getting up from the chair. Finally, I sat still. That afternoon she introduced me to the most extremely pleasurable erotic stimulation I’d ever known.

I was gladly surprised, having heard so much bad press about demons all my life. That bad impression had been reinforced by very negative demonic experiences I’d initiated nearly 30 years before out of ignorance. I later realized with appreciation that her style and approach to me had been perfect for my temperament and occult experiences up till then. Had she been more forceful or tried to frighten or bully her way my mindset would have changed to negative resistance. She was the first friendly demonic spirit I met.

Night after night she came to me, almost at the same instant my body touched the bed. Her crawling around in my bed was the hardest thing to get used to. After several months she stopped that and began approaching me only through the air and up through my left foot. Her visitations lasted from 15 minutes to more than 4 hours. She connected with me 8 times or more during the day and night. She once gave me over half a dozen orgasms in one day. She was shrewd, highly intelligent, and extremely seductive. I never saw her visibly, but she did create an image of her inside my mind. I learned through later research that the muscle-twitching and buzzing sensations I’d felt were caused by her bioelectricity.
(...)

edit on 24-5-2013 by TauNorthwolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2013 by TauNorthwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What a convoluted way to describe a wet dream...

Duh.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here annother experience:

Succubus

I started my research on succubi about one and a half year ago, when I was three months to turning sixteen. With help of various sites, forums, invocation and work of me and my friends I summoned for the first time in my life. I prayed to Lilith for me to send me one of her servants which opened me a way to a thrilling experience that doesn't end to this day.
The first day she came, she was tall, slim, with porcelain skin and sexy curves, her flowing fiery red hair wrapping around her waist, her eyes sparkling and jade green, staring into mine. (...)

Out-of-Body & sex?

edit on 25-5-2013 by TauNorthwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Steve G Jones:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Those who believe thier ways are the only ways, have horribly incomplete knowledge. Not all demons are evil. Not all angels are good. You would do well to remember that.

I don't think just anyone should conjure/summon any kind of entity. There is ALOT that can go wrong. However, the beings that exist outside of our 'perception' of reality have knowledge FAR greater than our own. Summoning for sex though??? Don't think i'd ever do that.

edit on 25-5-2013 by jjsr420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ingo Swann (with remarkebly less teeth this time) about "Other Realities":

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sorry everyone for chiming in so late on this thread, but I was searching for info on the book (hoping to glom a free look) and found this site. I agree with most of you who seem to think that Erik VonThinksheknowsstuff, is a charlatan/clown at best, at worst... Well, I know EXACTLY What Succbi/Incubi are supposed to be, and he's not even close, I've recieved his first 3 lessons (poked around the site until I vound 4 and 5, for some reason I can't get to 6 or 7 yet...

His instructions accomplish the same thing a Ouija board does, the only difference is with his instructions you tell the spirit exactly how you want to be fooled by thinking about and imagining the type of spirit you are hoping to summon. Basically, it sets you up in an open and receptive state, Worse than this though is the fact that he tells you to expect subtle touches INSIDE your body. Last time I checked giving bodily access to a spirit of any kind was bad news, and he sets you up to accept it freely.

I know he's using the wrong term for the spirits he's having people summon because if anyone were really summoning Succubi/Incubi, there would be reports of late onset progeria, which is what loving a Succubus does for you. According to legend, the vast majority of demons are supposed to be sterile, so Succubi/Incubi work to shore up the ranks. A Succubus, is the exact same being as an Incubus, just at a different point in it's task. Succubi collect and preserve human male seed, then transform into Incubi to redistribute it to a human female, having altered it slightly along the way. In doing all this, they (unlike legendary vampires who only drink blood) suck the very life essence out of their male victims, causing them to age. The female victim usually dies in childbirth or shortly thereafter having sacrificed her vitality to her half demonic child.

So, not good... LOL If his methods have worked for anyone I wish them luck, but they need to be aware that, unless they're suffering adversely from the contact, it's not a succubus or incubus. It's some other form of spirit. By the way, does he ever mention how to close the door once you've opened it, because it does remain open until shut, and any number of insane spirits might walk through...

I know, my first post and I sound completely insane. Well you ain't heard nothin' yet wait till I get started...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

DarknessZT
Last time I checked giving bodily access to a spirit of any kind was bad news, and he sets you up to accept it freely.

If you can give access then surely you can revoke it as well. Not that I'm taking sides with the guy. Nothing wrong with sexual exploration but why succubis since they are generally the 'evil' kind of spirits. And there's no love there, it's all about lust.

Again nothing wrong with exploring every facet of the soul. But other than being able to give a bit extra to a bedpartner there is nothing much to gain but some new techniques. Summoning spirits to create an entire story as if you were in a movie like a dream would be more worthwile than just screwing around in the astral.
edit on 28/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

He must have a lot of stamina-the world is a vampire,as it is-it tries to bleed you white each day,in numerous ways.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

buddhasystem

Looking at your name I guess you are well versed in the Pali Canon & co?

Looking at my name, does it matter either way?

What would be the Buddhistic equivalent of the Succubus?

- A wooden stick covered in sh!t.

Wouldn't that be the incubus you describe?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All I am gonna say on this subject is my husband had an experience once with a succubus and it left him severely damaged for a period of years. Play with these things at your own risk, but if you do decide to don't do it thinking like a man "oh cool a ghostie that will give me sex". Because it will damage you far beyond just engaging in sex.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join