It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunting Weather Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No i understand, im pretty sure we get visited by the old lady who sadly passed away in this house, Its just the odd things that have happened over the years, Though i am intrigued by what seems to be consistent activity in your dwelling.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
I had no idea your house was haunted! How eerie that your so casual in speaking about it!

Casual? Well .... it's just a part of life and, after living with spooks for 50 years, you get used to it. I am now of the opinon that EVERY place has spooks. It's just a matter of paying attention sometimes. But they are there ... always.

I want to run this by you.

Everybody that was ever born here, lived here and died here... is still here. At best estimates that is upwards of a hundred billion. They are all around us to be sure. Some I think, rest. Some are stuck or lost or wandering... doing penance? Others are continuing the same pranky behavior they always did in their previous lives. Ringing door bells, jumping out and going Boo.

One time the walls of my room fell away and I saw over there (the real world) and it was amazing. There were spirits everywhere attending to some business I couldn't quite make out. The activity was centered around people though. In the skies over head flights of winged beings were passing by on some mission. Way up were enormous groups of bright lights...

if you have this ability to discern them that is a special gift. Ever thought about using it to help others with their fears about the paranormal? Lot of weird stuff going on out there. People are afraid. Your maturity with that would be reassuring.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ever tried astral projection to meet the souls?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What you are saying makes sense with my situation. My house is haunted also. The house was built in the mid 90's. I did some investigating, there was an older couple who where the original owners. From the online obituary, The lady (Anne) passed away in the house. I had actually seen her one night peeking around the corner at me while I was tucking my son into bed one night. I happened to turn around and as soon as she seen me, she pulled back around the corner. She was a tall woman with wavey shoulder length hair. She looked totally solid like a real person was in my living room. I was freaking out inside, but had to remain calm in front of my son...lol. I described her to my neighbour who knew Anne. He said ya, sounds like you seen her. I see the odd orb, or shadowy figures as well. When I drive in my vehicle, I get a lower back rub through my seat, I love it...lol.
We all get along very well here.Somtimes she thumps on the railing near me at the stairs going to the basement, when Im up late on the computer in my living room. She will thump louder and louder unil I go to bed.
I have some pretty cool orb pics, also, I find that at night if you take a samsung or iphone, put it on video mode with the flash on and a bit of light entering through a door you can watch the orbs travelling and manouvering around at great speeds. Its also a great way to video record the orbs as well.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRONKITE
Ever tried astral projection to meet the souls?

Half heartedly I have tried. Not successfully. Probably because I wasn't REALLY trying.
At this time they aren't too pesky .. we can live with them ... so I don't want to draw
anything in that isn't 'nice' and I don't want to get the spooks wound up .. ya' know??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join