It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the Anunnaki

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

In the end...how many ways can one try to sculpt so many different objection onto a stone 2d surface. I myself do tend to believe there is something more to it because when it comes to ancient cultures I am a romantic at heart lol. BUT yes....they could just be satchels holding herbs and foodstuffs and tools. Artists probably weren't as interested in the detail of ancients handbags when they were giving them animal heads lol

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Being that the myth states that these were incarnate descendants of An, could their names really be just titles used?

Like if the "POPE" was seen as a single person over many years.

I think so. Am I right that you know of?

Enki, Enlil, and co are more of a group of rulers /spiritual leaders belonging to clan or family. One that set up kings and priests to rule under their system. ?

EDIT TO ADD:
The "7 that judge" seems to have been a committee that oversaw many regions and kept consensus between the regional kings under their influence.

Like an ancient Bilderberg meeting with delegates being spiritual leaders as well as kingmakers.

So they use the formal names of the office: Enki, or whatever the "pope" from that region was called.

and so on.

edit on 12 7 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Bed Sheets

Egyptian Cotton

Pretty sure they were Aluminum alloy Billits
Probably made at the base of the pyramids in Giza utilizing a natural gas source,

www.beyondsciencetv.com...

Notice the half melted hole through in the center, looks like they had about a 1 inch gas source, probably got it real hot with charcoal and belows.

cdn.cnn.com...

content.satimagingcorp.com...

Notice all the foundations directly to the West of the Great Pyramids, Foundrys, they must of been putting out a whole heck alot of Metal at one time. Until the Natural Gas dried up.

edit on 7-12-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

i.dailymail.co.uk...

Most likely image that appears on Bracelet,
Probably Royal or Family Crown Seal/Stamp

BLINGADING!

Fly Like An Egyptian
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I wonder which Foundry was the Royal Foundry?

('
')
Still might be something there?
www.newsbtc.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Being that the myth states that these were incarnate descendants of An, could their names really be just titles used?

The pics show the Abgal (aka Apkallu,) not the Anuna (aka Anunnaki.)

Apkallu

Harte
edit on 12/7/2018 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Sounds Logical

I am kinda interested in finding the Royal Foundry Of Egypt right now though,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Gold/metal storage-Pyramids?

runways to openings

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Looks like when they ran short on gold, someone must of came up with a recipe for Oricalcum
a or colored aluminum.

en.wikipedia.org...

Greek and Roman Rule. The Late Period of Ancient Egyptian history came to an end in 332 BC when Egypt was conquered by the Greeks. The Greeks formed their own dynasty called the Ptolemaic Dynasty that ruled for nearly 300 years until 30 BC. In 30 BC the Romans took control of Egypt.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Interesting subject,
onion

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

www.crystalinks.com...

lower left hand corner interesting

www.youtube.com...

I'm satisfied with the subject
Teflon for part of the shielding on the Tiger Spacecraft?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thanks much appreciated.

What's a good method for distinguishing between Akkadian, Sumerian and Babylonian art?

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Thanks much appreciated.

What's a good method for distinguishing between Akkadian, Sumerian and Babylonian art?

Sumerian looks a little more primitive.
By Akkadian I assume you mean Assyrian (since that was the pic I was talking about) - check the calves. I know it sounds dumb, but they always showed these over-muscled calves. Check and you'll see what I mean.

Akkadian blends with the Old Babylonian Period, so that's the early Babylonian culture.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Thanks again. Yes, I meant Assyrian. My apologies. I'm always trying to sort them out. I will look more at the details as you recommended. Much appreciated.

One last question. If you can spare the trouble. I know there is not a complete list of names and history for every god in the areas in question but is there a mention anywhere of an approximation as to how many gods there were in total at their zenith, as believed by the respective cultures?

Hundreds, thousands, HT,?

Not as judges, arbiters, or other such specific roles. I mean in total in terms of their supposed population size.

Have a good one.

edit on 12 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just sharing this.

This is a close-up image of a hand carrying an Assyrian mullilu; mullilu is an Akkadian word which means a purifier. This object, most likely a pine cone, was dipped into a certain liquid and then sprinkled on the Assyrian king and his courtiers in order to purify them during ceremonies. The image here is part of a large alabaster bas-relief which depicts an eagle-headed and winged protective spirit (Apkallau or Sage). The Apkallu's right hand holds this mullilu. From room G, panel d1, the north-west palace of the Assyrian king Ashurnasirpal II, Nimrud (ancient Kalhu; Biblical Calah). From Mesopotamia, modern-day Iraq. Neo-Assyrian period, 865-860 BCE. The British Museum, London.

www.ancient.eu...

Edit to add:
The rosette bracelet is just a symbol. 8 petals. 8 pointed star. 16 petals is a lotus flower.

Royalty, immortaliy, authority, good luck or protection. It has been used prolifically throughout history and across many cultures.

I don't know if it's understood what it represented for the earliest people to use it.

More:

Chakra One (Root): 4 petals

Chakra Two (Sacral): 6 petals

Chakra Three (Solar Plexus): 10 petals

Chakra Four (Heart): 12 petals

Chakra Five (Throat): 16 petals

Chakra Six (Third Eye): 96 petals

Chakra Seven (Crown): 972 petals (also known as “the thousand-petaled lotus”)

infinite-beings.com...

edit on 12 8 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Still say that's a pineapple plucked for transport and weight, The Bracelet might just be a "Generic Royal Seal" to not give away a secret or to offend Royalty,

Hooked to a sling, for style, and protection from loss. I have given them the name Blingadings.

healthywa.wa.gov.au...

They go on sale next week
www.youtube.com...
You can find them at your Local Target or Walmart store

edit on 8-12-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

One last question. If you can spare the trouble. I know there is not a complete list of names and history for every god in the areas in question but is there a mention anywhere of an approximation as to how many gods there were in total at their zenith, as believed by the respective cultures?

Hundreds, thousands, HT,?

Not as judges, arbiters, or other such specific roles. I mean in total in terms of their supposed population size.

Have a good one.

I wouldn't have any idea of the answer to that, but I'm sure you could find an estimate somewhere.
Also, new gods made debuts along the way so they would probably have a different pantheon count in different eras.

Harte

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The word for your pineapple translates as "purifier," as was attested to in the link I gave two pages back.
Not sure where you get off claiming you know more about this that Jeremy Black and Anthony Green.

Harte

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Could care less if it's a pine cone, pineapple or purse
Just trying to make some cash
Anyone want in on this Blingading Sling Idea?

I figure black leather, with small clip Fasteners

www.amazon.com...=asc_df_B00BOLG4W2/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193162696459&hvpo s=1o5&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16630112619479238431&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031973&hvtargid=pla-308579741970&psc=1

Anunnaki Blingading Sling
(use cone starving image as label) imprint/engrave image on leather sling pouch
Market them to the Sport watch crowd, maybe the Apple Watch crowd, Preppers, Survivalists
edit on 9-12-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Its called an ME...Its a tablet containing all the Protocols required to run a Civilization eg Temple Measurements and Celestial motions

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join