It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP. Zach Sobiech. Truly an inspiring story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I've been a browser mostly on this site and it's been such a privilege to learn so much from just reading on everyone's contribution to this site. I've decided to post this story in order to contribute to ATS myself. Please forgive me if this already has been posted (I did search but did not find anything and sorry if it's posted in the wrong section).

Below is a video of an amazing story I found while going through Facebook. Zach is his name, his story is one that is sad but as the same time truly inspiring. I hope to live my life like he has: a life full of life. I can go into a full length essay on how amazing this human being is but I would just ramble on and on. Please watch below and remember that life is a privilege and the future is unknown so live life like there is no tomorrow because for him today, May 20 2013, was his last day and he has no tomorrow.

You are a hero Zach. Thank you.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Can't watch the video, but thanks for sharing it. Zach is from near here, so his story was on the news last night, and he is definitely an inspiration.

Here is the video of his song (which, ironically, I can't watch
)

join