It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only read if you want to bring along some string

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What do these countries all have in COMMON?

Andorra
Wadadli
Aruba
Australia
British Overseas Territories
Barbados
Bahrain
Netherlands Antillies
Bahamas
Belize
Bermuda
British Virgin Islands
Canary Islands
Canada
Cayman Islands
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cyprus
Dominica
Gibraltar
Greece
Guernsey
Ireland
Isle of Man
Jersey
Liechtenstein
Malta
Mauritius
Monaco
Panama
Switzerland
Thailand
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Vanuatu
Samoa

WEALTH

1, they are all known tax havens worldwide.

offshore-tax-havens

2. The majority can be connected to the Commonwealth of Nations in some way.

Commonwealth of Nations
Members Of Commonwealth of Nations

A Commonwealth the American revolution wanted to separate from. Here we are 244 years later and the idea that was America, is walking hand in hand with what it opposed.

The brief history of the United Kingdom is as follows.

Bitish empire
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Roman Empire

If not for the Roman Empire influence on Britannia, The British empire would not have evolved in the way it did.
Constantine I and Christianity
Vatican city

City of London
City of London Corporation
Washington,D.C

Notice how Vatican city is a recognized sovereign state within a country.

“The City” of London within London, England as well as the District of Columbia in Washington, are separate from legal documents that established their country they reside in.

Washington D.C is not a recognized state but under the jurisdiction of Congress, " As permitted by the U.S. Constitution, the District is under the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Congress and is therefore not a part of any U.S. state."

the City of London “Clause 9 (clause 13 in the 1215 charter), the "ancient liberties" of the City of London, 9. THE City of London shall have all the old Liberties and Customs which it hath been used to have. Moreover We will and grant, that all other Cities, Boroughs, Towns, and the Barons of the Five Ports, as with all other Ports, shall have all their Liberties and free Customs.” Magna Carta.

One of only three (3) clauses still in existence today.

The City of London has been granted various special privileges since the Norman Conquest, such as the right to run its own affairs,[20][21] partly due to the power of its financial capital. These are also mentioned by the Statute of William and Mary in 1690.[22]

Author and journalist Nicholas Shaxson argues that, in return for raising loans and finance for the British government, the City "has extracted privileges and freedoms from rules and laws to which the rest of Britain must submit" that have left the corporation "different from any other local authority". He argues that the assistance provided to the institutions based in its jurisdiction, many of which help their rich clients with offshore tax arrangements, mean that the corporation is "a tax haven in its own right".[23]

Writing in The Guardian, George Monbiot argued that the corporation's power "helps to explain why regulation of the banks is scarcely better than it was before the crash, why there are no effective curbs on executive pay and bonuses and why successive governments fail to act against the UK's dependent tax havens" and suggested that its privileges could not withstand proper "public scrutiny".[24]

The Vatican and its worldy influence speaks for itself over the centuries and the Monarchs that followed its rule.

Institue for Works of Religion

World Bank Group

“Presidency
Traditionally, the Bank President has always been a U.S. citizen nominated by the President of the United States, the largest shareholder in the bank. The nominee is subject to confirmation by the Board of Governors, to serve for a five-year, renewable term

Non members of the WBG- four European microstates – Principality of Andorra, Principality of Monaco, Principality of Liechtenstein, State of Vatican City

All four non members are Tax Havens for corporations and million/billionaires Including the Vatican

edit on 20-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Federal Reserve

Department of Treasury

Internal Revenue Service

The above (4) links are within the jurisdiction of Congress according to the constitution

As permitted by the U.S. Constitution, the District is under the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States Congress and is therefore not a part of any U.S. state.

Washington D.C

League of Nations
United Nations
United Nations Security Council
Permanent members of the United Nations Security Council
Central Bank
Member state of the European Union

So what is the point of all this information I would like you to read?

It is about connecting the dots.

Too many people believe that there is no NWO conspiracy, yet the information, the paper trail, the MONEY trail is there for you to see, if you just look for it. Not because you will see what you want to see, because the evidence supports the facts.

Kissinger: "The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer."
Henry Kissenger

edit on 20-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Cliffs notes?

I've got string.. *pulls fluff from navel* somewhere.. *rips hair from ear* I just have to *bends over* Oo uhh not there.

Umm..
?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I thought this was going to be about string theory...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

As you may know, my self-assigned nickname is Mr. Confusion. Knowing that, and the fact that I don't have any string, should have warned me to stay away.

I do see dots, but I don't see connections. Yes, Vatican City is a sovereign state. D.C. and the City of London aren't. Yes, many countries have ties to the Commonwealth, but that may be because, at it's height, just about the whole world was part of the Commonwealth. Remember "The sun never sets on the British Empire?"

It's all about money? Maybe, but the Vatican doesn't have all that much, the reserves at the bank are about $8 billion.

Finally, but only because I was too lazy to look at everything, I was hoping to see something like "All this information proves that . . ." You seem to have put in a lot of work, thank you for that, but Mr. Confusion doesn't understand what the final product was supposed to be.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I have floss??

Australia, a tax haven? I clicked on Australia in your link to see what you are on about
and was shown a page for Belize ...

I think you need string for the long bow you are drawing.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Mistakes can happen, I did not mean to offend.Thanks for the update...

npr.org

A Campaign Map, Morphed By Money

washington post

2012 Presidential Campagin Finance explorer

atlanticwire

The Most Expensive Election in History by the Numbers

Why pay so much to put a man in office?

csmonitor
January 21 2010

The US Supreme Court has struck down a major portion of a 2002 campaign-finance reform law, saying it violates the free-speech right of corporations to engage in public debate of political issues.

In a landmark 5-to-4 decision announced Thursday, the high court overturned a 1990 legal precedent and reversed a position it took in 2003, when a different lineup of justices upheld government restrictions on independent political expenditures by corporations during elections.

“Government may not suppress political speech on the basis of the speaker’s corporate identity,” Justice Anthony Kennedy wrote in the 57-page majority opinion. “No sufficient governmental interest justifies limits on the political speech of nonprofit or for-profit corporations.”

Ahead, a flood of corporate/union election spending?
The decision opens the gates for what campaign reform advocates warn will be a flood of corporate spending in future elections. The ruling is expected to permit similar political expenditures from the general treasuries of labor unions, as well.

“This is the most radical and destructive campaign-finance decision in the history of the Supreme Court,” said Fred Worthheimer, president of Democracy 21.

apeture

wordpress

Luis Jimenez

World Bank Goup

It is the largest and most famous development bank in the world and is an observer at the United Nations Development Group.[2] The bank is based in Washington, D.C. and provided around $30 billion in loans and assistance to "developing" and transition countries in 2012.[3] The bank's mission is to reduce poverty.[4]

Traditionally, the Bank President has always been a U.S. citizen nominated by the President of the United States, the largest shareholder in the bank. The nominee is subject to confirmation by the Board of Governors, to serve for a five-year, renewable term.[7]

The President is the largest shareholder, who supports, finances the Presidential Campaign?
United Nations Developmental Group
Post 2015 Development
Millenium Developmental Goals

How else to sum it up?

edit on 21-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Georgia Guide stones
Guide stones

new topics

top topics

join