It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details of Alleged Photographic Evidence Re Roswell UFO Crash Leaked To The Public!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Good Day All,

[NOTE: THE ORIGINAL (NOW CHANGED TO AVOID CONFUSION) IMAGE USED IN THE ARTICLE AS NOTED IS ONLY AN ILLUSTRATION (OBVIOUSLY); ONE WE OFTEN USE FOR CRASHED FLYING SAUCER/UFO ACCOUNTS, ARTICLES ETC–IF YOU CHOOSE TO COMMENT–PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE ARTICLE IN FULL]

We've recently published the latest from Rich Reynolds, which is a mishmash of conjecture on The Aztec & Roswell UFO crashes. However, within the postulations is the declaration of a recent discovery, i.e., (alleged) photographic evidence of the Roswell UFO crash site:

A recent discovery of material, thought to be linked to the Roswell incident, seems, indeed, to be so.

While the provenance of that material is being sought, evidence that it derives from the 1947 Roswell area is circumstantially solid.

Here’s the scenario, as we understand it…..

A group of geologists, working in an area north of Roswell, stumbled upon an Army mop-up of what appeared to be an accident.

An accident is inferred by the “evidence” gathered and extant – currently provided to news media and research facilities for their evaluation.

One of the geologists, despite being warned along with his colleagues, not to obtain any information from the accident site, did snap, surreptitiously, some photos of what the group had inadvertently come across.

The geologists were also cautioned not to discuss what they had seen.

The evidence remained hidden until, by happenstance, it was recovered during a legal matter, and subsequently proffered to members of Kevin Randle’s Dream team.

The rest of the story . . ..

Cheers,
Frank
edit on 20-5-2013 by Frank Warren because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Picture looks kind of photoshopped Idk I nay be wrong but if true is an amazing photo.

Thanks for the post!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Good Day TLL,

reply to post by TheLotLizard

The pic "as noted" is nothing more then an ILLUSTRATION ala Roswell (or any alleged Flying Saucer/UFO crash site).

The crux of the article is that DETAILS of photographic evidence has been leaked to the public (via the article). As it states, said evidence was apparently made available to the Roswell Dream Team.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i figured it would be nice to embed the photo here,
enjoy!!!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
"Recent" discovery?

nearly 6 years ago you mean, a quick search turned this up from 2007

www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So what they are saying is they took a picture, escaped with evidence, altered the photograph so it is not as suspicious, and then comes up again after a lawsuit.

What it seems I suppose.

Im not trying to be rude so plz don't take it that way im just trying to understand.
edit on 20-5-2013 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
i figured it would be nice to embed the photo here,
enjoy!!!

I think the pic is just a mockup/ artist impression.
That's why is says illustration by ....
I'd still like to see the originals though.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The shadow from the craft is pointing straight down indicating a high sun while the gentlemen, to the front of the frame, have elongated, late day, shadows.

This photograph is a fake.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ALL,

For those who choose to comment–please read the article in full. AGAIN, the pic is just an illustration we often use for Roswell related minutiae and or other "Flying Saucer/UFO crash cases."

The pertinent part of the piece is DETAILS of "new" evidence, i.e., "...some photos of what the group had inadvertently come across [a The Roswell crash site]."

As stated in the article: "...the provenance of that material is being sought....it was recovered during a legal matter, and subsequently proffered to members of Kevin Randle’s Dream team."

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOnlyAnswer

Good job Sherlock!

That, or the fact it says "illustration by Fw" might be a clue.

I don't think they're making the claim this particular picture is authentic. Thus making this entire thread nothing but speculation.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Give that man a cigar!!!

Thanks GC!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOnlyAnswer
The shadow from the craft is pointing straight down indicating a high sun while the gentlemen, to the front of the frame, have elongated, late day, shadows.

This photograph is a fake.

Correction: Not photo, ILLUSTRATION (it says it on the image itself). Being an illustration means it was intentionally made to "represent" the story. It is not claimed to be original, so no "knee-jerk debunking" is needed here about the picture.

This, however, does not mean I believe the rehashing of this old story, until (and if we ever) see the original photographs that have "surfaced" as well as provenance that proves their time and location taken.

edit on 20-5-2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

If it's true that there is a picture(s) of the Roswell crash existing, then it's very exciting indeed

However, until the goods are displayed I will remain calm, the story sounds very believable as well may I add.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting story. Unfortunately it will remain a story until this evidence is released and verified as real by photographic experts. We should be seeking the truth, not accepting stories with little to no tangible facts because we wish it so, or posting fake images to further convince and confuse our peoples. When we do this we are infact no better than the MSM that we are desperately attempting to debunk

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

when do we actually get to see the alledged evidence - because - to be blunt in UFOolgy , opinion about unreleased " evidence " no longer cuts the mustard

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Evenin' K9M,

Originally posted by K9millionaire
Interesting story. Unfortunately it will remain a story until this evidence is released and verified as real by photographic experts. We should be seeking the truth, not accepting stories with little to no tangible facts because we wish it so, or posting fake images to further convince and confuse our peoples. When we do this we are infact no better than the MSM that we are desperately attempting to debunk

You'll note that the image you refer to is clearly labeled "ILLUSTRATION," thus stating it's fake is nonsensical. Any confusion was/is based on "peoples" rushing to make comment before absorbing the material. Moreover, it has been specified as an "ILLUSTRATION," to each commenter who erroneously misinterpreted it by not absorbing the article (so again, not only did some not read the article, they didn't read the previous posts by the OP either). That said, and since (some) folks will rush to comment, overlooking the gist of the piece, the illustration has been replaced with yet another that is representative of the Roswell Incident.

I might add, that the article states, ". . . the “evidence” gathered and extant – currently provided to news media and research facilities for their evaluation." One would presume that that these media organizations "might" employ "photographic experts" given the gravity of the alleged evidence.

The key points alluded to in the article are:

• New evidence ala Roswell has been uncovered.

• The evidence is apparently both physical in that it's in the form of photographs, and with eyewitness(es) via the geologists who took said pics.

• The media is involved.

• The so-called Roswell Dream Team is involved.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I guess we shall have to wait then, if this develops I think it may cause quite a bit of a storm, I say bring on the debate

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
The key points alluded to in the article are:
• New evidence ala Roswell has been uncovered.

You mean "CLAIMED" to have uncovered....

The evidence is apparently both physical in that it's in the form of photographs

So where are the photo's? Why post a made up picture instead?

• The media is involved.

Another claim, which media?

• The so-called Roswell Dream Team is involved.

Some people will do anything for money...

So all we really have is you posting a made up picture trying to push people to your website for more hits and money.....

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

So please explain to us as to why u posted this article as it leads nowhere.

I just don't understand.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLotLizard
So please explain to us as to why u posted this article as it leads nowhere.
I just don't understand.

To get hits on his webpage.... Just like every other thread that they have started here......
edit on 20-5-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join