It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something wrong with me?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

Hi. You are the same as I was in my early teens and throughout my life and still am. My friends said the same thing about me also, old for my years. never got drunk at parties, never did drugs, but still had a good time. There is nothing wrong with you, you are just different to others, it's all good.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's funny how the description you just gave seems that of a "nice" person. But yet, the "nice person" is the one that has something "wrong" with them....?

Society at it's best.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

from dictionary:

nor·mal
/ˈnôrməl/
Adjective
Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
Noun
The usual, average, or typical state or condition.
Synonyms
adjective. regular - standard - ordinary - common - usual
noun. normality - normalcy - perpendicular

Are you normal? Yes and no. Normal in the sense that there is something that holds us all up beyond the illusion that holds man sway Not normal in the sense that you are not part of the herd.

The herd leads itself to constant slaughter. Do not seek to be 'normal' instead seek to be liberated. It sounds to me that from what you have been experiencing as of late, you are well on your path.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiOpSky
So.. as you can see I am a bit of an odd individual for my age and I am wondering if it is normal.

There are 7 billion people alive on this planet right now. Only 350 million of them (that's 5%) act in a way that your pals might consider to be normal, but only in a general sense of what that means. Of that 350 million, only a relative few could ever hang out with those pals of yours without pissing them off over some quirk or other.

So, what's normal? Good luck trying to determine that with any specificity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join