It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Windsor On May 16 2013.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maarhuis
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yah. i assumed since people were replying on the video they watched it. Because if you did the craft implodes explodes leaves a poof of smoke and another falls out to the bottom of the screen, then i pan out. The craft in the enhanced version skips across the sky. I didnt post Venus i posted a ET craft. or from your perspective Venus unfocussing. My bad i get upset when im chumped off as Venus when i spen 4 years trying to get just what i got on film and 18 hours of prossessing the video just get into a debate over Venus. All all 37 vids of mine on Youtube are commercial free and never taken down a responce.
Meditate hook up to the ETs ask for a sighting for yourself by yourself, its awsome, just a thought.

I was refeering to Alpha 1 post on your post, not you particularly, and the last post sorry for the mix up.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I got put off at first ,video is over 25 mins long. Its a white dot..could be anything

edit on 20-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

This means your problem is instant gratification. But your mistake is saying it could be “anything”.

NO it cannot be ANYTHING.

It cannot be his missing kayak, or a plane, kite, balloon, bug, bird, lantern or Underdog because it is not going anywhere until... poof... it is gone.

At least you did not use the lamest excuse anyone has ever come up with. Venus.

It certainly cannot be Venus because Venus does not disappear and then return in a smaller size and disappear again while the jet to the right of it is clearly in focus. If we can see the jet we should still be able to see Venus because the camera is still showing the same part of the sky.

And do you really think this guy is going to stand around for half an hour and take a picture of Venus?

This may not be alien but it is an unidentified object in the sky.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yah. i assumed since people were replying on the video they watched it. Because if you did the craft implodes explodes leaves a poof of smoke and another falls out to the bottom of the screen, then i pan out. The craft in the enhanced version skips across the sky. I didnt post Venus i posted a ET craft. or from your perspective Venus unfocussing. My bad i get upset when im chumped off as Venus when i spen 4 years trying to get just what i got on film and 18 hours of prossessing the video just get into a debate over Venus. All all 37 vids of mine on Youtube are commercial free and never taken down a responce.
Meditate hook up to the ETs ask for a sighting for yourself by yourself, its awsome, just a thought.

I was refeering to Alpha 1 post on your post, not you particularly, and the last post sorry for the mix up.

Sorry to say but you seem very confused.

Alpha 1 was probably more polite than I in the way they asked their question in the one post they posted in your thread. So I am not sure they were belittling.

Now let me ask about video and image processing and the capabilities of the equipment used.

In the first video you said had the zoom at full at around the 5-7min mark, do you know how a camera might distort a small point of light very far away when zooming into it?

I have a very basic understanding of how imagining technology works however I see you have failed to show us you know what your talking about.

I could do the same and post a video of Venus and claim it to be something else and not explain why.

Your explanation of whats caught and what it does actually tell me you don't know much about the equipment you are using or the capabilities. Very vague statements that just claim you know without any technical mumbo jumbo to serve as an example you know what speak of. sorry that's the impression I get. As many before you have made extremely similar claims.

Why dissect a video as you suggest you would do when one needs to first investigate what might visible in that part of the sky at the time the video was taken?

I doubt you want to know because believing in what you say is easier than saying I might be wrong.

Again where was Venus in relation to the sky when the video was taken?

let me quote what you said on page one

I have no idea where Venus was i filming the UFO.

Great investigative techniques there. did you bother to check after even when some mentioned it as a possibility?

If I was you and posted this, Venus would be the first thing to rule out and then take it further.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Who has used that as an excuse, a few have asked if that's been ruled out, the OP responded with not knowing where Venus was.

It certainly cannot be Venus because Venus does not disappear and then return in a smaller size and disappear again while the jet to the right of it is clearly in focus. If we can see the jet we should still be able to see Venus because the camera is still showing the same part of the sky.

You do know a jet flying in our atmosphere is just a tad closer, just a tad, than Venus is to us?

I believe the OP said he had his camera on full zoom when viewing the object, that should be a little clue as to why a light coming in through our atmosphere when viewed through a camera at full zoom might lose focus maybe due to the atmosphere slightly distorting it (like how stars twinkle) to our naked eye or simply because the camera is being pushed to its maximum abilities and at times will have issues with focusing on small points of light at a distance.

I am waiting for the OP to show how he ruled this out to take anything else they say seriously.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

But your mistake is saying it could be “anything”.

NO it cannot be ANYTHING.

It cannot be his missing kayak, or a plane, kite, balloon, bug, bird, lantern or Underdog..

Yes , that is called 'a saying'. Adults use them to convey a general idea , people have referred to them as "a pithy expression of wisdom or truth" and should not be taken word for word literally. Look it up , im sure even you might be able to get your head around the concept..

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Who has used that as an excuse, a few have asked if that's been ruled out, the OP responded with not knowing where Venus was.

You do know a jet flying in our atmosphere is just a tad closer, just a tad, than Venus is to us?

I believe the OP said he had his camera on full zoom when viewing the object, that should be a little clue as to why a light coming in through our atmosphere when viewed through a camera at full zoom might lose focus maybe due to the atmosphere slightly distorting it (like how stars twinkle) to our naked eye or simply because the camera is being pushed to its maximum abilities and at times will have issues with focusing on small points of light at a distance.

I am waiting for the OP to show how he ruled this out to take anything else they say seriously.

Hi there.
.I had the zoom on full zoom, not full digital zoom, which pixilates on full zoom, when the object poofs away in the video, i found this and other objects that cross the sky on full zoom with the tripod locked off, the objects including stars and a full moon will distort when it gets close to the edge of the frame, I figure its because its a smaller object but it happens on the moon as well, When im filming a bird in a tree and the frame is full, on full zoom this does not happen, i dont why i dont like. it so im learning the manual settings now to see if there is a difference when a object gets close to beng out of frame will it distort.
In the Video my thoughts where in the moment, well the object slowed down almost to a stop, so i maxed the normal zoom and centered it. i saw the jets coming, thinking something might happen thats cool with the object, i left it alone not adjusting the tripod but leaving it locked off as long as i could until the object would moved close to the edge and would then go out of focus. Instead, poof it left i got excited, i didnt physically see the smoke cloud in the sky or the little object at the bottom of the frame in the moment, or in the panel, until i got it on the computer at home.
Then i panned out, physically looked around, "just in case the object shot to another part of the sky which i experienced before and missed because of thinking it was gone but it wasnt", seeing nothing immedialty, i panned to the jet.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I got put off at first ,video is over 25 mins long. Its a white dot..could be anything.

It looks like a star or planet. It's moving just about that fast.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I got put off at first ,video is over 25 mins long. Its a white dot..could be anything

edit on 20-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I agree...another slow white dot in the sky .....it's obviously ALIENS!!!!!....remember kids, any white dots in the sky means that they are aliens. I would be embarrassed to put this on you tube with my face showing.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I spiritually hook up to ETs and ask for sightings of there craft 37 times documented with Video, photos, freands.
heres my latest from last week. Anyone can do this.

No offense, but once someone starts talking about channeling UFO's that's where you lose me.

I don't mean to knock on anyone, but alien UFO's are hard enough to prove on their own, let alone with people coming on here talking about how they communicate with them...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

.I had the zoom on full zoom, not full digital zoom, which pixilates on full zoom, when the object poofs away in the video, i found this and other objects that cross the sky on full zoom with the tripod locked off, the objects including stars and a full moon will distort when it gets close to the edge of the frame, I figure its because its a smaller object but it happens on the moon as well, When im filming a bird in a tree and the frame is full, on full zoom this does not happen, i dont why i dont like. it so im learning the manual settings now to see if there is a difference when a object gets close to beng out of frame will it distort.
reply to post by Maarhuis

Thanks for the reply but you have sort of shot yourself in the foot in my opinion by admitting you are still learning the capabilities of the camera and then figuring due to size of an object which you give the moon as an example and the compare to a bird or plane when in full zoom. You cannot compare how an object 10-100Kms away will come up on film to an object 2500000 Kms or further away.

I just find it strange you could conclude such without striking logic and reason of the list before coming to Aliens or anything not known us as a society.

Believe what you will but knowing makes me a little more secure, so I will exhaust every possible avenue before I go into the unknown as an explanation.

Thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join