It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Windsor On May 16 2013.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I spiritually hook up to ETs and ask for sightings of there craft 37 times documented with Video, photos, freands.
heres my latest from last week. Anyone can do this.

Original footage
www.youtube.com...

Enhanced version
www.youtube.com...

Sorry if i dont respond rite away im heading back to the country to get more and to work and there is no internet there, Enjoy.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I got put off at first ,video is over 25 mins long. Its a white dot..could be anything

edit on 20-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

well the craft was there when i was photographing the Vulure. The time stamp is 7.21:04 PM roughly. May 16 2013.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The question I have is.. where was this object placed in relation to Venus?
Because Venus is roughly in that part of the sky now, and yes, absolutely visible in daylight.

And no, I didnt see it disappear. I saw your camera have focus problems, and it unfocussed.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Similar thoughts here.

If we are talking about roughly 4-8 min mark in the vid.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
From the responses OP, could you perhaps engage in a venture into planet summoning?

You'll get ol' prophet yahweh after you. And he's a angry crazy man who thinks a race of giant black Israelites is coming to take back the earth and barks at disbelievers Oo

I thought the old guy with the wild yellow beard and deep green eyes who rode around yelling "Get yer hand off yer haggis" and glaring in his menacing childlike stare as he goes past camera crews or actually chased a bus once barking at it on his push bike. First time I saw him, on the bus from school.

he's probably spotted a few spirit induced ufos too! But then, he's comparatively sane guy once you get to know him.

oO

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Nice catch! S&F

Can't really tell what it is...but if my eyes serve me correctly, Venus cannot move that fast on a camera when the camera is stationary. He did say it is moving in a South direction. Which way do planets move across the sky is my question?

Could be a probe, could be a UFO, but it is definitely not a bird, plane or a darn Chinese lantern.

My only other guess would be that it is a satellite in orbit.

edit on 20-5-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Whatever it is (I too suspect Venus) judging by the OPs channel its a regular visitor so I would suggest using Stellarium to find out if it is a celestial object before determining its an ET Probe ... because we all know what ETs do with their probes

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I have no idea where Venus was i filming the UFO.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Well i dont no what you saw but the craft did disapear or explode, there's a puff of smoke then the camera unfocusses, then theres another craft at the bottom of the screen. and you can see it as i pan out. If you look at the enhancments you see it. Really Venus How do you get Venusid like to no. and i have Stellarium. Id like to duck tape a compass on my camera but not working out to well. So this is why i posted on ATS so i have to tell you guys whats on the danned film. Venus dosnt disapear into a puff of smoke. i just wanted to share it, with everone. good luck with the perception thing. Seems to me with out watching the whole video everyones making assumptions, I got 2 video cameras, pics, Radio, Tree, Birds, craft moving south exploding making another and you see Venus.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maarhuis
reply to post by alfa1

Well i dont no what you saw but the craft did disapear or explode, there's a puff of smoke then the camera unfocusses, then theres another craft at the bottom of the screen. and you can see it as i pan out. If you look at the enhancments you see it. Really Venus How do you get Venusid like to no. and i have Stellarium. Id like to duck tape a compass on my camera but not working out to well. So this is why i posted on ATS so i have to tell you guys whats on the danned film. Venus dosnt disapear into a puff of smoke. i just wanted to share it, with everone. good luck with the perception thing. Seems to me with out watching the whole video everyones making assumptions, I got 2 video cameras, pics, Radio, Tree, Birds, craft moving south exploding making another and you see Venus.

What direction are you filming, time and date and rough location?

It seems your the one assuming and not wanting to seek facts, oh well enjoy your charade.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sarcasm fight, nice.

Fact facing WEST, hence the sunshine location. Craft overhead as stated in the video for 15 20 min or longer.

The reason i responded to your post is because your assuming im some peace light and love, spiritual, tree hugging hippy freak you can pock a stick at and laugh at just because im "claiming" im spiritual, im not smart, scientific or have a set to stand up to ridicule.
You think i would have posted on ATS without covering my ass on that video, their is nothing in that video can disprove its not a UFO or craft exploding or dissintigrating or colapsing in on itself "in HD", in the sky, absolutly nothing. Rip it apart frame by frame, anyone, good luck. But really I dont mind answering Questions, Questions without the Apha Belittling of me, and snied sarcasm im just not goona lie down and accept being bitch slapped by Wanna b Alpha's. And i can drop sarcasm bombs all day if you want.

edit on 20-5-2013 by Maarhuis because: miss spelled a specifical point i was trying to make. sticky keyboards.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maarhuis

The reason i responded to your post is because your assuming im some peace light and love, spiritual, tree hugging hippy freak you can pock a stick at and laugh at just because im "claiming" im spiritual, so im not smart, scientific, im not smart or have a set to stand up to ridicule.

Am I assuming that am I? how so?

Where does the sun set, is it in the west?

Where about was Venus supposed to be when your video was taken?

Do not claim others assume anything simply because they ask you questions, it makes you that person you assume I assume you are.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

yah i understand but really the sun, venus. When i set out to find if a video is real or not i download it and disect it then its real or not inconclusive. We can assume spychological perceptions for the next million years. I new this it was coming it happens everytime, thats why i never posted anything on ATS because most, do just that. I got everything of importance to confirm that craft is not conventional, and still its Venus. my brother just told me to forget all this because youll never ever prove it, ET can come down slap them in the face and theyll still never accept it, someone will always find one little flaw and say its venus and the camera unfocussing BS. As a cloud of whatever hangs in the air.
So when it comes down to it theyre just posting for the sake of posting BS and im beeting a dead horse trying to explain where the sun goes or why a craft is different from Venus, If they watch the enhanced video the craft bounces at 8x speed, i have other video doing the same, why bother posting my stuff rite, i mean really if this is what its all about. why not ask me how to contact them then they can see for themselves, wouldnt that b alittle more productive.But belittling me when they didnt even watch the whole vid because it long. well i just wont respond to BS anylonger. Even if they up themselves by belittling me, i cant stand that, the Religion does that, man i wish i wasnt Gemini sometimes. thanks.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing!

I have a question that hopefully you can answer truthfully. You say, "anyone can do this."

Are you talking about summoning UFO's that look like orbs high up in the atmosphere?

If so, what is your success rate of summoning them? Is it every time you go out on a clear day and keep asking for them to appear over and over?

Or is it only sometimes you see the UFO's while thinking about them?

I'm genuinely curious, it's possible there is a UFO flap in your area and you are simply seeing them because there's a higher chance.

I too have seen UFO's just like the one in your video, and I too saw them when all I was thinking about was UFOs and how I wanted to see more.

But, that all happened in a specific time frame, it's been a few years since that happened, and I haven't seen any since.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Thanks for your question. Statistically speaking 60% of the time they show up in physical form after telling me they will. 20% of the time im givin reasons as to why they didnt. and the other 20% im told non of my buisness.

Out of the 60% of the sightings that do occure i get photgraphic evidence approx 90% of the time.

Thanx Kayakless :

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You need to breath, see my username.

What are rambling about, who is belittling you?

Did you not ask for us to view the video?

Are people replying with their interpretation of what they think it is?

If its so emotionally hard to post here and not have a grow up discussion where you can answer simple question posed instead of replying with some one is belittling you, are you implying I am belittling you?

With every question I ask you either go off track and say I am assuming something which leads me to asking how and then get a reply that your being belittled, seriously whats the point of discussion when its never meant to stay on topic.

sorry to respond to your thread where you share a video for discussion, why not post on YouTube and disable comments, that might satisfy your needs.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

If you're able to communicate with them, have you asked them to come closer? For better video and more detail.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Hi well my communtication is in either mental but mostly spiritual impressions showing me the whole scenario. and im not all that good with it yet still learning, But i ask every time for them to show up close, If they show up close theres many factors, and they are as i understand them. location: usually im in one populated area, which leads to cause and effect of others sighting thee craft. I no they dont want person A freaking out causing harm to others because they saw something in the sky, very low. Also predictability they dont like predictablity or scheduals.
If they go low or show me there personel craft very low itll b tracked on Radar the black ops will show up and theyre not putting "me" and my freands in danger of that again, but the little probes, unoccupied craft dont make a huge signature, flock of geese or something on the radar so not as to pose a serious threat, so no black ops. But i did have a Canadian fightier jet triangulate our property East west turned north south each pass over our property- house got shots of it as i was looking for the ET craft. So the Gov knows whats going on. I supose i can get better shots if i can get out of my current sighting area which i cannot. These are not exuses as to why i cant get closer shots its just the way it is.
Then there's something to do with atmosphereic conditions mixed with gravity microwaves or radar or something which have to b rite for them to even show up. Also if they get close to biological life forms theyll get fried. So with all that in consideration and probably more i dont understand im damned lucky to get what i get.
They dont tell me really nothing other than "look out" or "were here look up", My whole life contacts has been about them breaking my perspective of the ego lie i lived in, then they left for years, then i egaged them to show up in meditation, i learned to do this, and now i do this, i dont have to "wonder or believe" about it anylonger for myself, i no it, and its so simple to learn.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Yah. i assumed since people were replying on the video they watched it. Because if you did the craft implodes explodes leaves a poof of smoke and another falls out to the bottom of the screen, then i pan out. The craft in the enhanced version skips across the sky. I didnt post Venus i posted a ET craft. or from your perspective Venus unfocussing. My bad i get upset when im chumped off as Venus when i spen 4 years trying to get just what i got on film and 18 hours of prossessing the video just get into a debate over Venus. All all 37 vids of mine on Youtube are commercial free and never taken down a responce.
Meditate hook up to the ETs ask for a sighting for yourself by yourself, its awsome, just a thought.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join