It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government attacking it's public.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

First of all, Alternative4u, thank you for being witness to the mockery of freedom we have in this country, and seeing it for what it is. It is true that for some time our government, comprised of whatever party was involved, have acted against the best interests of the electorate, the taxpayer, and the people in general, while lining the pockets of those with whom they have some sort of extra parliamentary connection. This has been going on for decades, and no matter which party has been in power, the problem has remained largely the same.

The political spectrum in this country has been dulled down, put through the bleach cycle. There is no Labour left, no representation for those of us who value our freedom, but desire a nation which looks after its people in terms of healthcare, policing, and fairness in a manner which benifits all people. There is no representation for those of us who believe that our politicians should be drawn from the ranks of the many, rather than being products of the few. There is no representation for those of us who believe that the lives of our current political figures have been to damned easy, and that not a single one of them has ever been poor enough to understand what real life is like, unlike all the hard working people in the nation who slave until they break. Instead we have those city boys who wouldnt know a hard days physical work if it jumped out and slapped them square in the gonads.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yes your right, well put, I know that the public are very bitter about the last 20 years, and I also know that I can feel tension building so high that a group could well try to sort the mess out once and for all.
It is sad it is coming to that in the UK, but the 90% who have not been heard the last year will soon make sure that Government takes notice.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by Gazmeister

the British can see we are a Muslim country now, whites are out of ALL UK Towns & Citys

I'm British, and I fundamentally disagree with you. I think we are a country that celebrates multiculturalism, and that is no bad thing. The sooner everyone stops trying to keep their lands "pure", the sooner people stop fussing over national borders and so called "sovereignty", the sooner the whole human race can live together in harmony.

You make it sound like Islam is a plague. It's no more of a plague than Christianity. There are a small minority of idiots of every race, colour and creed that seem intent on spoiling everything for everyone else. Don't tar every member of a group with the same brush.

the Government are running scared of Muslims now, they are even bringing age of sex consent from 18 to 13 years old soon to allow Muslims to take the girls without being locked up for doing them.

Get your facts right: legal age of consent in this country is 16, not 18. Might I recommend that you get your sources from a publication other than the Daily Mail?

OMG were doomed.

With your attitude, sadly I fear we could be. But I'll give the people of Britain the benefit of the doubt. If I were to assume that every indigenous Brit shared your ideology... well, I'd be displaying just as much ignorance as you.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I also think its important to remember that the government is responsible for the way ethnic groups interact in this country. It is the governments desire that some of our people become embittered toward others, the better to divide the whole of the people against one another, and by so doing, control them.

Take it back six hundred years, and indeed much further, and all peoples who showed up here without a sword in thier hands and murder in thier eyes, were welcomed. Many became appointed by various Kings and other royalty, in positions of respect, and many were loved dearly by those who welcomed them to our shores. Britons come from all four corners of the isles, but they also come from all four points on a compass, and we must respect that.

The governments abuse of the population is much less to do with who gets in to the nation, but rather what our taxes are spent on, and how wisely those purchases and investments are made. HMRC spend billions with the company which runs thier buildings, and supplies them, every year. The prices they are charged for the simplest of things are marked up obscenely. The company which is ripping the tax man off to the tune of billions a year, also happens to be one of the biggest tax evaders in the nation. They are far from the only government department to continue to operate on such a poorly thought out system, allowing for what ammounts to vast theft of public resources. The NHS, the DVLA, pretty much every alphabetical chunk of Whitehall, is contracted to some bunch of thieves, who charge the tax payer too much, and then steal from them by not paying taxes themselves. This continues to be the case, because someone in government or in Whitehall, probably both, has vested interest in this state of affairs remaining in place.

This is why they want us fighting one another, this is why they want us watching eachother. It is so that they can continue to take money from our pockets, and laugh at us behind our backs, as we watch our neighbors out of fear.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Word.

I like you.

Namaste

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

we just sit back and take the government attacks on us, I think we should change our ways and soon.

How, with no guns on your side?
How can you stop a government without any tools?
Protest?

What would you do to "change" your ways?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

we just sit back and take the government attacks on us, I think we should change our ways and soon.

How can you stop a government without any tools?
Protest?

What would you do to "change" your ways?

The old fashioned way was to go on strike and refuse to go to work.

But since Thatcher destroyed the unions, and people are these days up to their eyeballs in debt, it seems unlikely that you could convince enough people to take any kind of action along those lines.

The only way to get any real, positive change would be to completely overhaul the parliamentary system, but that is highly unlikely to happen.

The 3 options on a personal level to escape are:

1) Join them and become a political acolyte;
2) Make enough money that you can step out of having to be under their power;
3) Emigrate, though to where I don't know;

All 3 of those options involve adopting a "screw you" mentality and only caring about yourself.
edit on 21-5-2013 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

I also think its important to remember that the government is responsible for the way ethnic groups interact in this country. It is the governments desire that some of our people become embittered toward others, the better to divide the whole of the people against one another, and by so doing, control them.

Actually, there's a little bit of responsibility for the citizens, too. Do you think the first Asian cotton mill workers in northern towns were welcomed with open arms, or even just shown a little appreciation and hospitality for their appearance? The government didn't need to encourage Oldham's indigenous xenophobes to abandon some areas completely to Asians.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousAchilles

Well you may be living in Britain, but with stupid views you seem to have got I cannot call you British, sorry but you are sounding like you love this stupid multi country thing in the UK, and even most Government ministers would say that it has badly failed, that is why UKIP and BNP and the like have more members today than Labour & Tory party have put together.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
We should get the next English revolution/civil war underway. The previous 94 revolts didn't permanently fix the issues but I have a good feeling about number 95!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You make some valid points many of which I personally agree with and then you discredit yourself by plucking imaginary figures out of thin air yet again.

.....that is why UKIP and BNP and the like have more members today than Labour & Tory party have put together.

UKIP Membership. 30,000 and rising.
BNP Membership. Approx 14,000 and falling.
Lib Dems Membership. Approx 49,000 and falling.
Conservative Membership. Approx 170,000 and falling.
Labour Membership. 190,000 and steady.

Yes, UKIP are gaining support and membership is rising but they still have a long, long way to go with regards membership numbers.

Of course this doesn't reflect voting intentions of the vast majority of the electorate who aren't a member of any political party at all.

If you are going to quote facts and figures at least try to be reasonably accurate otherwise you discredit and devalue your whole arguement.

edit on 21/5/13 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Did I just read somebody living in what is still referred to by the MSM as a capitalist system argue with a straight face that the private accumulation of capital is immoral?

Sometimes I forget we live in bizarro world, then I get reminded.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

How come the public are not striking or going on a riot like Iraq, Iran, Turkey would?

Probably because everything else in your post is complete nonsense

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

The USA is facing very similar issues as the UK at present, having an armed populace isn't proving much of a deterrent there is it?

What will your Glock's, Hunting rifles and Semi-automatics do against modern Tanks, Drones and other state of the art weaponry etc?

edit on 21/5/13 by Freeborn because: Deleted a section as irrelevant and could be provocative and no intention to provoke.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sameway as we normaly do with words. You can change things WITHOUT killing anyone.

Protest?

Yeah because it can work.

Stupid yank with its shoot first ask question latter menality.

Anyway tell me this if guns are such a effective protection why is it your politicans are rapeing your constitution as we speak! Let see in the good old Land of the Free (
) you have:
Toture camps (AKA Guantanimo bay)
Imprisonment without trial or legal help
Warrentless forced entry and searches
Arresting of actvists for no reason in violation of 1st amendment
Takeing and storeing finger prints and biometrics of inocent people
Temporary martial Law in boston in all but name

So yeah your guns have been a REAL help

edit on 21-5-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

You make some valid points many of which I personally agree with and then you discredit yourself by plucking imaginary figures out of thin air yet again.

.....that is why UKIP and BNP and the like have more members today than Labour & Tory party have put together.

UKIP Membership. 30,000 and rising.
BNP Membership. Approx 14,000 and falling.
Lib Dems Membership. Approx 49,000 and falling.
Conservative Membership. Approx 170,000 and falling.
Labour Membership. 190,000 and steady.

Yes, UKIP are gaining support and membership is rising but they still have a long, long way to go with regards membership numbers.

Of course this doesn't reflect voting intentions of the vast majority of the electorate who aren't a member of any political party at all.

If you are going to quote facts and figures at least try to be reasonably accurate otherwise you discredit and devalue your whole arguement.

edit on 21/5/13 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

I think there's a big difference between memberships and support.

An interesting way to look at this is to go to each of the main parties websites and check the Alexa ranks - i.e. which of the websites gets the most visitors.

UKIP is 1st (by quite a distance)
Labour 2nd
BNP very close 3rd
Conservatives 4th

Not exactly science, but people are inherently very lazy and it's far easier to go and look at a website to decide if you like something than to actually join up.

Remember laso that Labour and the Conservatives are FAR older than UKIP or the BNP and so their memberships should be much larger.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Come on captain America

Show how your guns are protecting your freedoms

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

reply to post by CuriousAchilles

Well you may be living in Britain, but with stupid views you seem to have got I cannot call you British

What, because I don't care where people come from, and embrace the fact that actually we're all human beings with one planet to share... that makes me stupid? Interesting.

sorry but you are sounding like you love this stupid multi country thing in the UK, and even most Government ministers would say that it has badly failed

This is because they are busy pandering to people like you, and one of the many reasons I have no respect for them.

that is why UKIP and BNP and the like have more members today than Labour & Tory party have put together.

I suggest you go back to school and pay more attention in mathematics.

But, by all means, continue to make an ass of yourself. It entertains me

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

I think there's a big difference between memberships and support.

Obviously, which is why I wrote;
"Of course this doesn't reflect voting intentions of the vast majority of the electorate who aren't a member of any political party at all."

It'll be interesting to see how many of those who currently express support for UKIP will actually vote for them in two years time after an election campaign during which you can guarantee MSM will do everything possible to dismantle UKIP support.

Remember laso that Labour and the Conservatives are FAR older than UKIP or the BNP and so their memberships should be much larger.

Again, that's true - but that's not what the OP said - he categorically stated

that is why UKIP and BNP and the like have more members today than Labour & Tory party have put together.

And that is blatantly untrue.

As was;

and to be honest the British can see we are a Muslim country now, whites are out of ALL UK Towns & Citys

And this;

they are even bringing age of sex consent from 18 to 13 years old soon

And this;

if any contry in the world has Muslims who have killed or raped they are welcome here Cameron said,

The OP had made no attempt whatsoever to support these claims.
These statements aren't just inaccurate they are simply wrong and as such discredits and devalues his arguement.
How can anyone take what he says with any level of certaintly when it contains blatant untruths?

As I've said before I sympathise and even agree with the OP on some of the things he's posted but he really should stick to the facts rather than making up figures based on gut feeling just to support his claims.

It's really not that hard to understand - I'm amazed I've had to repeat things.
edit on 21/5/13 by Freeborn because: fix quote

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

It'll be interesting to see how many of those who currently express support for UKIP will actually vote for them in two years time after an election campaign during which you can guarantee MSM will do everything possible to dismantle UKIP support.

A much reduced amount probably as its known that under the first past the post system it would likely be a wasted vote. Its quite possible they could get a large percentage of the national vote and have minimal if any MPs.

People will look at who is incumbent and next most popular in their area and vote to shore up whomever they perceive the lesser evil to be.

UKIP cant realistically take power. The calculation most UKIP voters will have to make in 2 years is whether its worth another 4 years of Labour to get rid of Cameron and force the Tories into a Eurosceptic Position in 2019.

They can quite possibly blitz the MEP elections though. Which would be the national equivalent of giving 2 fingers to the EU.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join