It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Phenomena on Rocky Mountain Ranch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

im inclined to believe the patterson Bigfoot film is a real bigfoot...looks real to me...yet nobody has ever found a real body..so its like the UFO phenomena.
reply to post by TheBlackHat

So what of Roswell and Wright-Patterson AFB?

What about them? There is no evidence. Lots of stories and books etc..but no evidence...and if things are locked up in black projects then that speculation is as useful as Schrödingers cat. I may as well say I have an alien in my basement, but you cant see it..blah blah...
It makes good sense to me...if i were the US government...to have people believe i had access to incredibly advanced tech, but why are they still fighting wars with ground troops if they have super advanced tech..and if you say stealth aircraft, even they have been shot down by conventional bullets...Do I believe they have crashed spaceships etc...No i don't...mainly because if you had crashed ships for the last 50 years etc...and had the best minds working on them...way before now..we would have seen those types of technologies in every day use...Remember this, the last time i heard of a top secret aircraft, the evidence for it is a contrail, does that sound like something otherworldly to you, if it still uses a jet engine.

This is not me dismissing UFO's. I have seen a couple of them myself, and know they are real things.. They are not hallucinations, and some people have captured images of them...you cant photograph an hallucination...but there are more fakes than there are genuine pictures etc, so its very muddy water. But as I have seen a couple first hand, I know they are real objects, but at the same time I don't believe they are as advanced as we think they are, just somehow different. Like I said Bigfoot, if its a real being, and I think it is, well it doesn't look very intelligent does it, but its intelligent enough to avoid detection by humans all these years..so something else is going on here. Something we are missing, and it is not to do with intelligence or advanced technology. What we are talking about are things that operate on a different level or wavelength of reality, in my opinion...They may well not even be as advanced as humans, just have different capabilities.

Think about this possibility for example...Lets just say something did crash at Roswell. Lets say it was a craft from another dimension. Well we have no idea what the physics of another dimension might be, so the technology these beings use to fly may not be advanced at all by our standards, but it may simply work in that other dimension because physics work differently. Ok, so lets say when a craft enters our dimension, usually it it simply is between its dimension and ours, so when you try to shoot it down for example, bullets have no effect...as in the case over LA all those years ago..because the bullets cant make full contact with the object as its only partially in our dimension..

Now lets say are real inter dimensional craft with beings crashed in Roswell...and lets say, the material it was made out of was just like aluminum foil as was claimed. Well you couldn't make a conventional aircraft out of aluminum foil as it would fall apart...but as I said in another dimension maybe aluminum foil is stronger than it is here...maybe aluminum actually exhibits zero gravity properties in another dimension...This would mean the "aliens" are not advanced at all, but they have a novel ability to cross over to our reality. This would also make their technology useless to us. Perhaps this is what the USAF already figured out...This is my guess anyhow.
edit on 21-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Excellent points.

Although I have no idea whether your theories are true or not I like the ideas presented. Perhaps there really is this 'otherworld' that exists parallel to us where the physics/properties are not quite the same as our own.

I was drifting off to sleep last night after reading through the documents on this case. Something must have infiltrated my mind in those last moments of conscious memory. It was completely crazy to be honest. But I somehow got the idea that Bigfoot is actually like a guardian to this 'otherworld' or dimension. Used by beings of higher intelligence like we would use a dog to protect or sniff out something. Strangely I remembered it when I woke up this morning.

Now this could just be the rambling thoughts of a semi-conscious brain reading too much information about an odd ranch in the Rockies before turning in . But who really knows hey?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Here is another reason I dont think the "greys" are aliens, and I dont think they are as advanced as we have given them credit to be.
First of all, if "alien" abductions are real, then the experiments etc on people seem almost what you would call unscientific and unsophisticated.
secondly, on more than one video reportedly showing a real flying disk, UFO, the disk wobbles as though it has an unsophisticated technology, I mean if these beings can master gravity manipulation you would think they could master buoyancy and gyroscopes and how to keep their craft stable in the air...and its not just the wobbling motion some of them display, its the structure of craft themselves, i mean portholes to look through??? It looks very old school to me...or glass domed tops??? Landing gear legs, as was said to be seen at Right Patterson??? It just doesn't sound or look like advanced technology to me. I have also heard that the disk shape is one of, if not the worst shape for aerodynamic flight...this also leads me to believe they are from another dimension...
Another factor is that if they are so superior to us, then history tells us, superior nations have a long standing habit of invading and empire building..So how come these beings have not attempted an invasion...yet UFO's and flying saucers have been seen all through history...Instead we get glimpses of them now and then or abductions..as thought they are tying to manipulate us ...but why manipulate if you could dominate??? the answer is they don't have the capability to dominate...we are just being mislead into thinking they do.
So these craft have not significantly developed, all through history, yet our tech does change and develop...
So there is something else going on here and we are missing it, when it should be pretty obvious.
They seem to be from another dimension and out of time. There is the lack of any notable advancement in their technology, people still see flying disks after centuries, perhaps thousands of years, still the same old disk shape...and no domination of our species...just slight manipulations...
The thing that interest me, is how do we cross into their domain? Have the military figured out how to do this? And what might be the stories there. That would make for a science fiction movie I don't think i have yet seen. Maybe we will be the species that end up dominating them. that would be an interesting turn of events.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I know you didn't talk to me, but I'm curious.
What makes you think the medical procedures that are reported seem unsophisticated?
I mean how can you judge that?
Wouldn't that at least require a study of the instruments used and some basic knowledge about the task they're attempting?
About the landing gear,yeah maybe it looks oldschool, but it's probably still pretty good for landing.
I mean the wheel looks outdated too, but there's nothing that can be done about it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif

I know you didn't talk to me, but I'm curious.
What makes you think the medical procedures that are reported seem unsophisticated?
I mean how can you judge that?
Wouldn't that at least require a study of the instruments used and some basic knowledge about the task they're attempting?
About the landing gear,yeah maybe it looks oldschool, but it's probably still pretty good for landing.
I mean the wheel looks outdated too, but there's nothing that can be done about it.

Well lets take cattle mutilations for alleged proof of "alien" experiments or medical procedures...Cutting out organs, even with a laser then dropping the cow back into the field..is sloppy work at best, it just does not sound like an advanced species would do stuff like this..because they wouldn't. And the cattle mutilations have been repeated over and over..maybe hundreds of times, maybe thousands..Scientific experiments do not need repeating like that..but that's why i suspect human involvement in those cattle mutilations, possibly to monitor radiation.

Then if we look at the human abductions, well there is no actual proof other than hypnotic regression...so we cant be sure either way anyhow..but if the human abduction cases if any of them are real, they again seem unsophisticated. And here is one glaring reason why. When us humans capture an animal in order to do a medical procedure on it, we usually hit it wit a tranquilizer and knock it out cold. I find it hard to buy, that some species far more advanced than us, who can master gravity and time, would rather keep us wide awake during their experiments...in fact wide awake and usually terrified. Even for us to do this to a dumb animal would be considered inhumane and very unsophisticated. Even if supposedly our memory is wiped after the fact...advanced beings would not delibretly keep a dumb animal awake and aware throughout unpleasant abductions, let alone an intelligent species..it would be considered beyond cruel...that does not sound like advanced behavior to me...

Thats why when you build a profile of these entities, if they are real, they are not as advanced as we have been duped into thinking. this is why I think they probably come from another dimension. That they are not even as advanced as humans, but that due to the physics of their dimension they have been able to build simple craft, that work there, rather than complicated technologies.

Here is another idea, just an idea though..but lets imagine im on to something. So in this other dimension, one we cant see, but is there none the less. Lets imagine the atomic and quantum world in that dimension functions completely differently to the atomic world in this dimension. That would mean materials functioned entirely differently from the atom up. It would also mean we could not replicate their craft in this dimension, because the basic atomic structure would be different and impossible to replicate..This would mean the only way to get our hands on the materials that make their crafts, would be to either go into their dimension directly and mine those metals etc..or for us to make deals with theses entities here..But if these beings are as bizarre and psychotic as to keep intelligent animals awake throughout abductions then they probably wouldn't be the kind of things you could make deals with anyhow...as they clearly do not think like us.

These encounters go very far back into folklore, with things like faeries and goblins and leprechauns...People believed that these beings abducted people too,

wikipedia
The earliest known reference to the leprechaun appears in the medieval tale known as the Echtra Fergus mac Léti (English: Adventure of Fergus son of Léti).[8] The text contains an episode in which Fergus mac Léti, King of Ulster, falls asleep on the beach and wakes to find himself being dragged into the sea by three lúchorpáin. He captures his abductors, who grant him three wishes in exchange for release.

So perhaps we cant make deals with them, but maybe we can turn the tables on them and black mail them in to giving us what we want instead haha..

edit on 22-5-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
From wikipeida

A hidden people

One common theme found among the Celtic nations describes a race of diminutive people who had been driven into hiding by invading humans. They came to be seen as another race, or possibly spirits, and were believed to live in an Otherworld that was variously described as existing underground, in hidden hills (many of which were ancient burial mounds), or across the Western Sea.[4]
In old Celtic fairy lore the sidhe (fairy folk) are immortals living in the ancient barrows and cairns. The Tuatha de Danaan are associated with several Otherworld realms including Mag Mell (the Pleasant Plain), Emain Ablach (the Fortress of Apples or the Land of Promise or the Isle of Women), and the Tir na nÓg (the Land of Youth).[34]
The concept of the Otherworld is also associated with the Isle of Apples, known as Avalon in the Arthurian mythos (often equated with Ablach Emain). Here we find the Silver Bough that allowed a living mortal to enter and withdraw from the Otherworld or Land of the Gods. According to legend, the Fairy Queen sometimes offered the branch to worthy mortals, granting them safe passage and food during their stay.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

im not so sure of the conscious thing....i repeated saw over the course f the last summer and winter a ufo/ light in the sky near my house for at least nine months and it is still coming back.we even have a video of it...if i can figure out how to upload it here.if you know how to let me know how please.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Well, I'm still not convinced that your points would prove it's either way.
But I am pretty impressed by your elaborate reply!
Thank you very much for taking the time to lay your argument out in such great detail.
Really nice

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

yes when the rancher who bought the place brought hi calves there, his family was by the corrals talking. they soon notice a rather large wolf ambling towards them. they watch as the wolf walks right up to them like a long lost pet and rubs against one of them. then it suddenly grabs a calf that had stuck its snout outside the fence and proceeds to try to either pull it through the fence or try to bring it down. the son shot it with a 357 pistol with no effect. then they shot it repeatedly with a hunting rifle.. still no effect. no blood or nothing. although they saw a scrap of fur fly off one of the shots. the rancher shot it in the front of the chest between the front legs as well with no effect.the wolf let the calf go looked at them like what are you doing look and slowly walked off the way if came from. they followed the tracked till they disseapeared abruptly on the line of the wolfs travel.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronthealien

im not so sure of the conscious thing....i repeated saw over the course f the last summer and winter a ufo/ light in the sky near my house for at least nine months and it is still coming back.we even have a video of it...if i can figure out how to upload it here.if you know how to let me know how please.

I think the best thing is to upload it to YouTube... then put the link through to here. Uploading video to YouTube is straight forward..but you have to make a user account first.

What I mean about consciousness is perhaps some people are more "open" or have the right frame of mind to see these things, or attract these things into appearing. I cant put it any better than that. I don't mean that the people who see them wish or want to see them necessarily, as most people who do desire to see UFO's never see them...I think maybe a relaxed state of mind might be connected with some UFO's appearing. Would you describe yourself as a laid back person for instance or someone with a busy life with a lot of stress?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

yes when the rancher who bought the place brought hi calves there, his family was by the corrals talking. they soon notice a rather large wolf ambling towards them. they watch as the wolf walks right up to them like a long lost pet and rubs against one of them. then it suddenly grabs a calf that had stuck its snout outside the fence and proceeds to try to either pull it through the fence or try to bring it down. the son shot it with a 357 pistol with no effect. then they shot it repeatedly with a hunting rifle.. still no effect. no blood or nothing. although they saw a scrap of fur fly off one of the shots. the rancher shot it in the front of the chest between the front legs as well with no effect.the wolf let the calf go looked at them like what are you doing look and slowly walked off the way if came from. they followed the tracked till they disseapeared abruptly on the line of the wolfs travel.

What I don't get about this story is..if a wolf was walking up to you, you would not allow it to get close enough to rub against you. Would you? I mean a wolf? And a rather large one at that... wouldn't they have shot it on site, and especially as soon as it started to walk towards them? Especially ranchers, I cant think of any reason they would take a chance with a wolf getting that close. It doesn't ring true this story. Even if I believed this was some supernatural wolf, that could take repeated gun shots, it just don't ring true that they would even have let it get that close in the first place.
Now if the story had said they shot it right off the bat and it kept coming, at least that would make their behavior as ranchers more believable...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Who is running around throwing cattle out of helicopters and slicing them up?

If pressed for an answer I would have to say nobody.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gnarkill1529

skinwalkerranch.org... here is a link to an "official" ranch website it has directions and maps

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

yes i hear where your coming from but it has has been mentioned quite alot. anyway you wanted to know so there it is

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

im not busy or not too busy maybe somewhere in between and i dont really have any stress

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

here is a link i found of some video of a cow being pulled into a ufo whether fact or fake no idea

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

here is a link i found of some video of a cow being pulled into a ufo whether fact or fake no idea

Very OP worthy. You should start a thread with it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

nah ijust like to poke around and provide possible answers to questions here

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnarkill1529

I know that the stories of Skinwalker mention something of a wolf like creature that either the ranchers or the authorities of that area chased around at night. There was even one story about a wolf like creature leaning up against a tree smoking a cigarette haha. I would take that with a grain of salt though.

More interestingly though, Skinwalker is an old native American term. They believed the "Skinwalkers" where other native americans who could take on the form of any animal. There is a whole backstory of the two tribes who inhabited that area long before it was modernized and the "Skinwalkers" play a pivotal role in the culture of those tribes.

Also I looked up the latitude and longitude of Skinwalker Ranch And this Rocky mountain Ranch which I belive is the old Evans Ranch. They both set along the same latitude of 39 Degrees but differ in longitude by 6 degrees
edit on 19-5-2013 by gnarkill1529 because: (no reason given)

I have a friend who belongs to the tribe up in Auralia, Ontario, CA. He explained to me that the tribe long ago would select the strongest, most able boy from the tribe. They would then take him out to this one place where the skinwalkers supposedly were, and then leave him as an offering to the skinwalkers. The boy then would be "indoctrinated" into the skinwalker ranks, and then essentailly he became one of them. This whole process had started back in ancient times, as an agreement with the skinwalkers. They would give them these kids, who will replenish the skinwalker ranks, in order to have them protect the tribe.

On a side note, here is the GPS for the area by my house where there is a skinwalker. It is kind of like a local legend, that everybody around here knows about. I have personally seen it dozens of times. It mostly hangs out in the hemlock swamp by the cemetery. Incidentally, the cemetery was also a native burial ground before becoming a cemetery, and the land surrounding it was a reservation at one time. Before that, there were natives all over around here.

43' 02'17.29 N 82' 35'57.58 W

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by groingrinder

I don't think the idea of a corpse bloating and stretching the skin till it tears to be that out of this world. Experiments have shown that this can cause clean, straight tears in the hide of cattle.

More logical than space men dicing up animals...and not just animals...one type of animal.

Not saying it's impossible that aliens have an affinity for cows and nothing else, but I'll side with what we know for now (while keeping an open mind of course).

National Geographic Study
Explanation at around 2:30.
edit on 20-5-2013 by MmmPie because: link

never seen an explanation for, some animals clearly show an edge of burn around incisions.

The surgical-type wounds tend to be cauterized by an intense heat

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join