It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Fireballs with Same Heading Spotted Over U.S. in last 24 Hours

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I think this is relevant, even though it happened last year:
I (and friends who were at another location) saw a green meteor heading straight down from the sky, falling in the west. It was at a distance. It lit up to the size of a coke can top, and went below the horizon. It didn't touch ground though, we would have heard about it.

There was a meteor that headed northerly over Jo'burg, in 2011 (?), that made day out of night. They think it landed about 120km, or so, away, it was never retrieved, so it probably burned up (or exploded).

I also happened to see one on 20 May, going east to west, it was a bright white and was kind of shaking across the sky as it burned up overhead, it seemed to be just above commercial liner height.

My point is, I agree with the many posters stating that this is normal, or at least, to be expected.
As awesome as this is, and it is effing awesome! there's nothing to think about, besides the beauty and sheer luck of it. And there certainly is no conspiracy surrounding it; nature is one chaotic beauty...

And besides, without the tech to save ourselves, what good does it do doing anything but living our lives?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir
reply to post by qmantoo

I think this is relevant, even though it happened last year:
I (and friends who were at another location) saw a green meteor heading straight down from the sky, falling in the west. It was at a distance. It lit up to the size of a coke can top, and went below the horizon. It didn't touch ground though, we would have heard about it.

There was a meteor that headed northerly over Jo'burg, in 2011 (?), that made day out of night. They think it landed about 120km, or so, away, it was never retrieved, so it probably burned up (or exploded).

I also happened to see one on 20 May, going east to west, it was a bright white and was kind of shaking across the sky as it burned up overhead, it seemed to be just above commercial liner height.

My point is, I agree with the many posters stating that this is normal, or at least, to be expected.
As awesome as this is, and it is effing awesome! there's nothing to think about, besides the beauty and sheer luck of it. And there certainly is no conspiracy surrounding it; nature is one chaotic beauty...

And besides, without the tech to save ourselves, what good does it do doing anything but living our lives?

See, it was just meteors.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
if you are offering to you chase alone, be particular to take benefit of stuns to incapacitate the opponent until eventually reinforcements arrive.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join