It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi nice to meet you all um, i'm a christian hope i'm welcome here - something strange brought me h

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RaflClad

Not alien related although from your OP I can see that you are of the Aliens are all Demons group which you will find legions of here that run like packs of rabid dogs to atta boy one another and create fear and panic rather than scientific and rational contributions.

As this post will self destruct in 5-4-3-2-1...

Let me add, welcome aboard Starship ATS, Just find a comfortable window seat, fasten your seat belt and hang on as this promises to be a high velocity ride.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RaflClad
Anyways, is there a christian portion of these forums? I'm sort of a failure at navigating forums this large

Go to off-topic section, you'll find many christians.

That was avery strange experience in your OP. Any idea why something like that would happen to you?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This was no child. And I know what I heard. A simple calm "can I come in?"

Next time that happens, steel your resolve, take a deep breath and peek out the curtains. Get a look at this guy. He's a pedophile and probably the manager or maintenance or someone that lives there and you want to report that as soon as possible to the police. They take that kind of thing very serious. There may be others who are experiencing the same thing in the neighborhood who have reported this monster. He is in fact a monster, maybe controlled by a demon.

You need to see his face so you can ID him. Don't be afraid of that. Be afraid rather, of what might happen if you don't put a stop to it.

EtA; The first thing to do is find out if this is real world or not.
edit on 20-5-2013 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The thing I find troubling about the OP

Is that BEK's do not to my knowledge act as individuals, in my hasten to answer I missed that

That would scream hoax to me

But hey what do I know ?

Cody

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck
Your faith will protect you. If you truly believe in Christ, you should have no fear about anything that is thrown at you. Remember that the power is not from you to cast out the evil, your weaknesses won't matter, you have help. Never give in to the fear.

I find it interesting that you stressed the fact that Saturday is the sabbath day. I have a joke, or maybe it is merely a sarcastic remark, but I think that God is in church on Saturday wondering where everyone is. However, where ever two come together in Christ's name, there he will be and J.C. didn't care too much for the sabbath day rules anyhow.

Welcome and don't feed the trolls please, it just makes them worse.

WELL, all of the Christians DO have fear, simply because they have been fed lies about being powerless, and they have swallowed them.

You yourself are far more powerful than they would have you believe, you can top anything, and please one day , try and recognize that the power you receive when invoking these names, IS coming from YOURSELF.

These are just triggers which work, but also leave you quickly because you doubt, and then slowly it ebbs away.

The real trolls are the ones who have you following a system, and staying afraid inside of it, while you strive on, hoping deep inside for some REAL TRUTH, that you never can access, because you yourself, have the "CHRIST".

The ideas you put forth here can be found in Christian mysticism. Not the most popular flavor at the moment but it was pretty big in the early history of Christianity. Also sounds like ideas found in Satanism, an off shoot of Jewish and Christian theology. Not to mention it is found in Mormonism and New Age philosophies as well.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

Anyways, is there a christian portion of these forums? I'm sort of a failure at navigating forums this large

Go to off-topic section, you'll find many christians.

That was avery strange experience in your OP. Any idea why something like that would happen to you?

No idea. I learn about them, one arrives, I break down in terror and pray.
Suddenly i'm not afraid anymore. It must have been a building block for me, god permitted whatever that thing was to do what it did, I'm fairly certain it won't be back as I prayed to the father sincerely to keep evil away from my home.

It fed on my fear once, god willing I'd rather not have that happen again.

If you don't mind I don't want to talk about these things anymore it makes me...extremely uncomfortable
edit on 21-5-2013 by RaflClad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
The thing I find troubling about the OP

Is that BEK's do not to my knowledge act as individuals, in my hasten to answer I missed that

That would scream hoax to me

But hey what do I know ?

Cody

You can believe whatever you want to believe, I'm not trying to prove anything. I know what I heard.
And I know what it did for my faith. That's enough for me

I have different knowledge of the subject, albeit only from a couple of hour long documentaries.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

This was no child. And I know what I heard. A simple calm "can I come in?"

Next time that happens, steel your resolve, take a deep breath and peek out the curtains. Get a look at this guy. He's a pedophile and probably the manager or maintenance or someone that lives there and you want to report that as soon as possible to the police. They take that kind of thing very serious. There may be others who are experiencing the same thing in the neighborhood who have reported this monster. He is in fact a monster, maybe controlled by a demon.

You need to see his face so you can ID him. Don't be afraid of that. Be afraid rather, of what might happen if you don't put a stop to it.

EtA; The first thing to do is find out if this is real world or not.
edit on 20-5-2013 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

A pedo with the voice of a child?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Not alien related although from your OP I can see that you are of the Aliens are all Demons group which you will find legions of here that run like packs of rabid dogs to atta boy one another and create fear and panic rather than scientific and rational contributions.

As this post will self destruct in 5-4-3-2-1...

Let me add, welcome aboard Starship ATS, Just find a comfortable window seat, fasten your seat belt and hang on as this promises to be a high velocity ride.

Why do you call me an alien/demon?
What have I done?

No thank you I don't want to get on the mothership a den of foul spirits claiming to be our creators that will make us as gods I would rather die. No. I'm sure i'd rather die.
I don't want to be made braindead.
Why do you call me a rabid dog or a fearmonger for only testifying to what happened?
Have I trespassed against you in any way? It is a pleasure to meet you as well my dear, I hope that we can be friends even past your pre suppositions. I harbour no ill will against you and I hope you reciprocate that feeling.
It is not my fault if you feel fear, true love casts it out - this is what I wish to attain. I have no particular love or hatred for science, however I shall not call you as a rabid dog for your beliefs (or disbelief if atheist)
I only ask that you show me the same respect.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Welcome

My advice to you.

Open up your eyes and read and absorb as much info about everything. Try and use your brain, without God to distract you, and don't let yourself censor anything. God won't mind you looking at evil things or even nudity.
As long as you use that brain you've got. He gave it for you to use and make up you're own mind. You need to learn, always. Everything will give you a better view on the world.

I'm sure you are gonna have hard times. But you need to face the world as a man. God won't help you when you let the world get to you. Never hurts to pray for some back up.

Never try to scare aliens away with prayer and you under your bed from fear.
They don't care. If you need God to face your fear. Remember that it won't be necessary to pray for help. Don't one day you will need the time to get away, besides God is always with you.

He doesn't mind if you screw up. It's how you learn not to.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
When you are presented the Door realize only a very, very few will have courage to step off the ladder (all religions) and push it away forever, to step through into what is purported as the goal of all those religions.

Religions are meant to be ladders, not dwellings. Only 1 in a 1000 have the courage. Come home. Come out of Her.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If you don't mind I don't want to talk about these things anymore it makes me...extremely uncomfortable

Sure. Forgive me, I was just curious - I had paranormal experiences too, many of them which were actually horribly weird. Well, I wish you luck!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Be careful announcing your of Christian faith. I care not, but this website is a liberal/terrorist loving/hate america safe haven. There are however some good people. Good luck

ps - take note the amount of people advising you to abandon the lord
edit on 21-5-2013 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

It's just because of that thing most Christians do... Like join into a conversation or whatever, and throw around these arguments that should explain certain ideas and/or views on topic. Most are complete and the truth, if you of course share the faith to believe stuff you can't prove.

And when they can't convince you or are out of lines, and then they leave and say they will pray for you...

I hate that. I can do that if I like and I would pray for him too.

Other then that, I've got no issues with people of faith. They are at the right place. Someone has to teach them, that God didn't create us with a huge brain if we aren't suppose to use it.

I know lots of people that still have their faith, only they accept that we know more about us and the world we live in and God isn't the answer for a lot of questions we once thought he was.

In my opinion, is a deity that creates a self sufficient world, way more convincing.

People that are afraid to let their mind be filled with anything that might make them reconsider some stuff, only block themselves from learning that it is ok to doubt, and change your mind, it is even told to used your head, and learn you're own truth instead of accepting that of another, cause he said so.

Besides... If you believe God gives you a choice, then you must understand that the only wise choice is one that you can make because you did learn right from wrong and experienced sin or evil. How could you even think you could not be mislead by the wrong side, if you don't even know the difference. This is even mentioned as warning in the bible to warn about this exact same thing.

Anyway...

I'm ranting. but I'm glad there are still people ending up here, with a very narrow minded view of things. This is the place to expand your horizon.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am spiritual .. not religious ..

But as I stated before...
Intolerance as i pointed out

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

A pedo with the voice of a child?

Next time you hear something at your window, just look outside.

If its a human being, then turn the peeping tom in. If its a spirit, how is a pane of glass going to protect you from it?

Why would it "ask you" anything? if its "Satan" and all, I mean. Marvelous fantasy you got going there.
Let me tell you something from experience. Being in the presence of an evil spirit is like having a lion in the room.

It's just going to eat you. Nothing personal. After all, its a lion. Lucky you, your "glass window" is "devil proof".

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
Be careful announcing your of Christian faith. I care not, but this website is a liberal/terrorist loving/hate america safe haven. There are however some good people. Good luck

ps - take note the amount of people advising you to abandon the lord

Lol people taking about a two party system system that can actually work.
Parts of me are left and other parts right.

I dislike babylon too! Forgive me.

As for the alien thing everyone is ready to worship them that isn't christian or yeshua loivng jew!
Holly-wood. A 5 pointed star wand used to cast magicka.
Its been brainwashing people since... the beginning of movies
I wish people could see...

And a deception would come over them so powerful it would even decieve the very elect if it were possible!

They are not what they claim to be, they're interdimentional beings man >.<
I can also see what you say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join