It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where are all the the threads about the boston bombers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
do you still think its a conspiracy/false flag? seems people are not posting about it anymore. after all the proof has been released it seems people are awfully quiet around here. has anyone come up with any proof or facts to believe it actually was a false flag?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Shhh.
Don't give them any more ideas.

There are several hundred threads about it all ready.
They can easily add to the discussions currently ongoing in those threads.
If a trial ever happens, I think it's safe to say we wil all get tired of it all over again.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
do you still think its a conspiracy/false flag? seems people are not posting about it anymore. after all the proof has been released it seems people are awfully quiet around here. has anyone come up with any proof or facts to believe it actually was a false flag?

The proof all pointed to the notion of it being ridiculous.

Remember, they were going off information a few days old when they came up with this. i.e., no information. We don't know anything about the people involved, how they came to do what they did, why they did it, etc.

That all comes out after trial, etc.

When books are written. Or by leaks to the press.

There is no way in hell anyone could claim it to be an FF accurately, unless they were a part of it to begin with. The information that you would need is not out there yet!

And the "theories" being push, were ludicrous, bull shvitz, crazy koo-koo-doodle-doo theories, "actors", "cgi", etc.

Face it, real event.

Live with it.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
incase nobody told you...

this is ATS....

....where conspiracies come to DIE!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

where are all the the threads about the boston bombers

Hopefully most of them died away never to be seen again. A lot of them were absolute insanity and rubbish. Some were rather dangerous .... like pulling pictures of people out of the crowds and speculating on if they were bombers or not. (that kind of thing scared two high school seniors who were picked out of the crowd and had their pictures plastered all over the news as suspects ... these innocent boys were afraid to leave their homes). And the ignorant speculation that was going on in conspiracy forums (not just here) were feeding the insanity of the Boston Bombers Jihadi mother who was quoting absurd theories from conspiracy sites saying it was proof her sons were innocent and that America was evil. (she used other words, but it came down to America being evil). That feeds OTHER Muslim extremists to go out and kill. I hope those threads never raise their ugly heads again. They were an embarrassment to ATS and some were outright dangerous in their stupidity.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I think most of us are just fed up with arguing in general. It's all true, everything is staged, the NWO and the Illuminati are real and there is nothing we can do about it. Not one single thing anyone is going to or will do about it. We are slaves and we accept it. Find a scratched in the hull note 4 weeks later. Get the # outta here.

Just blame Islam, the entire religion. That's the sentiment I've been feeling most in conspiracy circles. This isn't a court of law, I don't hold the burden of proof to prove anything to anyone. I don't care if you believe it.

Boston was just another psyop dry run for "shelter in place". It's pretty obvious.

There is nothing to see here. Go on with your lives. The administration of the USA is more corrupt that it ever has been. You people actually think they're not capable of this. Naivety is bliss.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Some people made such utter, utter fools of themselves that they had to crawl back under their rocks.
I remain shocked over some of the stuff that I've witnessed here and elsewhere.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Read the debate linked to in my .sig -- Boston was not a False Flag Event (in my educated opinion, of course
)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

What proof?

On Friday, prosecutors said that the 19-year-old alleged suspect would not be indicted within the 30-day period prescribed under the US Federal Speedy Trial Act.

www.presstv.ir...

We don't need no stinking proof. We don't need no stinking facts or indictments. All we need are a few patsies playing their assigned roles and enough believers to keep buying tickets to the kabuki puppet show.

Too many people were b***hing about the lack of blood evidence at SH, so lets give them what they want.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
"But they used actors", "It was all staged".

Yeah it was disgusting and stupid. I left those threads because I got tired are arguing with stupid. There are plenty of them still around, and I am sure many of them believe they are still right. Several of the threads got moved to RATS, others to the trash bin (where they all belong).

As I said in those threads it was a real event. Now whether or not they let it happen I can see debating. I cannot say either way I suspect at times they do let things happen. In this day they do not need to fake anything because real people want to do real bad things. Do they allow them to do things at times to further an agenda? I find this plausible to be honest. but since I have no proof I admit it is speculation.

Raist

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
www.presstv.ir...

We don't need no stinking proof. We don't need no stinking facts or indictments. All we need are a few patsies playing their assigned roles and enough believers to keep buying tickets to the kabuki puppet show.

The indictment delay notwithstanding, you're citing and Iranian News Service source for your information -- do you think that Iran has journalists on the streets of Boston uncovering facts?

Most of the comments on that article seem to have been written by crackpots who are spooked by their own shadow and morons who think that Tsarnaev couldn't have done it "because he's so cute."

new topics

top topics

join