It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Investigation - Obamacare Critics Audited After Whitehouse Snitch Page Created

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Did you read the OP?
It isn't proof, but it looks like there may be something there. This investigation is just a few days old, and I have a strong suspicion this thing is gonna get a lot deeper.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Did you read the OP?
It isn't proof, but it looks like there may be something there. This investigation is just a few days old, and I have a strong suspicion this thing is gonna get a lot deeper.

Key words; "isn't proof" and "strong suspicion" Oh what scandals may come, especially with such strict criteria.

William Shakespeare once said; "Suspicion haunts the guilty mind."

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I think you are confusing incidents here. This thread is about the possibility of targeting individuals for audit because they are opposed to Obamacare. It wouldn't surprise me.

The other things DID happen. Without a doubt. Admitted even.

I can't believe some people still defend this sorta ish.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think you are confusing incidents here. This thread is about the possibility of targeting individuals for audit because they are opposed to Obamacare. It wouldn't surprise me.

The other things DID happen. Without a doubt. Admitted even.

I can't believe some people still defend this sorta ish.

Let me guess, things like he really is a gun grabbing, Kenyan born secret Muslim terrorist who started "gun walking" operations on the border, allowed american diplomats in Benghazi to be killed for political purposes, unfairly targeted AP reporters to find out who in Congress leaked classified information, and unfairly targeted those who are scheming to defraud the american taxpayers by falsely claiming that they qualify as 501(c)(4) entities operating exclusively for social welfare purposes.

Yeah, that's all true because you say it is.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

This thread is about the possibility of targeting individuals for audit because they are opposed to Obamacare. It wouldn't surprise me.

Seeing how you don't need proof of anything just a strong suspicion why would you be surprised?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Lawsuits are piling up as we speak, bud.
Laugh all you want, but not even the Whitehouse denies that this happened.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Again, investigations are just now starting.
I have suspicions for my own reasons. They are not to be confused with the facts.
Even Obummer himself admits conservative groups were unfairly targeted.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Lawsuits are piling up as we speak, bud.
Laugh all you want, but not even the Whitehouse denies that this happened.

FYI, "lawsuits piling up" is not is not necessarily an indication of guilt, they're only accusations. Ever heard the old saying, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings?"

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Umm...
Again, they have admitted guilt. These suits won't even go to court. They will settle.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Umm...
Again, they have admitted guilt. These suits won't even go to court. They will settle.

Thanks, but I just as soon wait till I heard the fat lady bellow her tune.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by JayinAR

This thread is about the possibility of targeting individuals for audit because they are opposed to Obamacare. It wouldn't surprise me.

Seeing how you don't need proof of anything just a strong suspicion why would you be surprised?

You wouldn't make a very good investigator, buster2010. Most investigations start with the "duck" philosophy....if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck......well, it probably is a duck.

The proof, body of evidence, factual details MUST be gathered. And when the investigators seeking that truth are being stymied, stonewalled, lied to, evaded, scoffed at, and their questions marginalized, you can bet your bottom dollar something is wrong.

edit on 19-5-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

You forgot having their phones tapped. I saw this morning some journalist was saying that they are already seeing results from the phone records fiasco. Government officials are clamming up with the media for fear that their conversations are being monitored.

Also, it was reported a few days ago that they are also monitoring convos in the house of representatives, but that has fallen off the radar for the moment.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Umm...

Thanks, but I just as soon wait till I heard the fat lady bellow her tune.

Flatfish are you "Drunk with Power?".

It's kind of hard to get facts when people can't remember.

You should want to know the truth as well.

You cannot defend the guy from the IRS...That guy is going to jail.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by queenofswords

You forgot having their phones tapped. I saw this morning some journalist was saying that they are already seeing results from the phone records fiasco. Government officials are clamming up with the media for fear that their conversations are being monitored.

Also, it was reported a few days ago that they are also monitoring convos in the house of representatives, but that has fallen off the radar for the moment.

Wow! This should make every decent American shudder with outrage. Mafia tactics....Chicago-style thuggery....Stalinist-type tactics of rewarding snitches and punishing those who disagree....What is next? Rounding dissidents up and throwing them in camps?! Even worse... subjecting them to the strong arm tactics of an IRS audit.

There is almost nothing more powerful than putting the fear in a company, including News organizations and the individuals that work there, of an IRS audit. It costs thousands of dollars to defend oneself against the IRS and even if you come out clean, that $$$ is not reimbursed. Pretty slick way to shut your political opponents up, wouldn't you say?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looks like I have a new email-address to post on various websites that love to send you spam.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I see ATS is making mountains out of molehills again...

There's absolutely no proof of the allegations being made....but for you all, it's true because you hate Obama so much. Stay objective.

Don't you think it's possible that the people spreading lies about the Affordable Care Act, would lie about being audited? Or at the very least, maybe it's just a coincidence?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I see ATS is making mountains out of molehills again...

There's absolutely no proof of the allegations being made....but for you all, it's true because you hate Obama so much. Stay objective.

Don't you think it's possible that the people spreading lies about the Affordable Care Act, would lie about being audited? Or at the very least, maybe it's just a coincidence?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You know I have a second surprise for you folks. This wasn't the only Orwellian snitch on your neighbor program. There were 2 others, attackwatch.com and the earlier version fightthesmears.com! Just these 3 programs alone should be proof enough that we had a very unusual president at hand. Now I wonder what they did with those reported under these 2 other websites?

Attack Watch, new Obama campaign site to ‘fight smears,’ becomes laughing stock of conservatives

As the 2012 presidential campaign heats up, President Obama’s campaign team has set up a new Web site, AttackWatch.com, to challenge negative statements about the president made by Republican presidential candidates and conservatives.

Attack Watch, on the other hand, uses the shorter tag­line, “Get the Truth. Fight the Smears.”

“There's a new Twitter account making President Obama look like a creepy, authoritarian nutjob,” an Arizonan tweeted. “In less than 24 hours, Attack Watch has become the biggest campaign joke in modern history,” a contributor to conservative blog The Right Sphere wrote. The contributor linked to the following parody commercial for Attack Watch:

I think this is the better of the 2 videos since it has a news stations report on it. Start at the 19 second mark.

edit on 19-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I hope Occupy wall street got audited too. They incorporated themselves as a non-profit

occupywallst.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join