It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Investigation - Obamacare Critics Audited After Whitehouse Snitch Page Created

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This seedy sounding excerpt from the Whitehouse blog invites you to snitch on your friends that are critical of Obamacare. And it was most certainly going to shut them up. Why? Because they were soon to be too preoccupied with being Tax audited! Further, [email protected] is not currently subject to Freedom of Information Act requests.

Aug 4, 2009
Facts Are Stubborn Things- from the Whitehouse Blog

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].

I went out about looking for signs that critics of Obamacare were being targeted. And I found them. Even better yet, it appears that Congressman Steve Stockman is on the ball! And I hope he gets all the evidence he is looking for. What I like about this the most is that it links the IRS scandal stright to the Whitehouse.

May 14, 2013
Stockman asks for probe of alleged audits of citizens reported to White House email address

During the debate over adopting ObamaCare the White House encouraged liberal activists to report Obama’s critics to a “[email protected]” email address. At least one of those reported tells RedState.com editor Erick Erickson he was then targeted with audits. “Remember that website Obama set up to report neighbors who opposed Obamacare? A friend reported himself and got audited shortly thereafter,” Erickson tweeted May 13.

“We need to know if there were any others. This certainly fits the rapidly-expanding pattern of people who criticize Obama suddenly finding themselves targeted by the IRS,” said Stockman. “Obama’s IRS scandal is spreading like a cancer.”

“Government reforms adopted after Watergate prohibit the White House from coordinating with the IRS to target citizens. We know White House critics were targeted by the IRS. We know the White House maintained an active enemies list through [email protected]. Investigators must find out how targets were picked and what, if any, White House personnel knew about it,” said Stockman.

Aug 17, 2009
White House disables e-tip box

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, wrote a letter to Obama raising privacy concerns about what the senator called an “Obama monitoring program.”

“I can only imagine the level of justifiable outrage had your predecessor asked Americans to forward e-mails critical of his policies to the White House,” Cornyn wrote. “So I urge you to cease this program immediately.”

Aug 20, 2009
DNC admitting [email protected] operation collected data?

So claims Erick Erickson at Redstate, and Greg Sargent’s attempt to explain the White House response does appear to confirm it. Even Greg sounds less than convinced by the latest Obama administration pushback on its Snitch Central e-mail line, now defunct, which is to claim that Senator John Cornyn’s website also collects information from submissions to an information line.

Ok I am off to look for more information if anyone would like to help me investigate this further.

edit on 18-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ok you didn't just get audited, you got hate mail and spam also! Talk about Chicagoland thug type of tactics!

Aug 22,2009
Obama Administration Sued Over Healthcare Enemies List

A doctors' group and an organization that advocates for the interest of the inner-city poor have joined forced to sue the Obama administration, charging that its abortive effort to collect criticisms made by those opposed to President Obama's plan to change the U.S. health care system infringed on their First Amendment rights.

"My hate mail started shortly after the White House issued the 'fishy' request," said Kathryn Serkes, AAPS' Director of Policy and Public Affairs. "We were quite visible and vocal before then, so it doesn't seem like a coincidence. Who did they share their data with? With whom might they share it?"

Aug 24,2009
Minnesota company in the middle of Axelrod's Spam-gate scandal

GovDelivery, the "world's leading provider of government-to-citizen communication solutions" has now been confirmed as the company that sent a spam email to thousands of Americans who claimed they did not request information from the White House.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I've said it before, I'll say it again. People need to stop paying taxes until the IRS has proven, beyond a show of a doubt, they've purged ALL miscreants who've used their positions to further the agenda of the Obama administration. And, until any trace of facilitating Obamacare is removed from their operations.

Des

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is just a little break for some ironic humor. This is a quote from Yahoo Answers from 4 years ago.

What do you think people have been sending to [email protected]?? Any Obama misinformation

I turned myself in just to see what would happen. I bet I'll be targeted by the IRS for a tax audit or some other form of official retaliation.

So folks, do you think we should ask this person if he has been audited?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Good Topic here.

the flag@whitehouse "program" is an early example of the Obama Administration's modified commie agenda.

at the time, many saw it as a warning shot of how Obama & Co. would be operating.

many of the tactics have gone underground because of criticisms, but are now being exposed along with the results.

the White House advisory staff is behind all of it. Valerie Jarrett at the helm of course.
Bill Ayers and (wife) Bernardine Dohrn are underground advisors as well.

there are hundreds of people involved in many different "programs".

people are waking up as the victim lists grow by leaps and bounds.

at lot of money has been pissed away on this type of activity.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Obama administration .... scandal after scandal ... felony after felony ...
I'm having a hard time keeping up with them all. Someone should make a list
with links to each of the threads about them.

Side note ... I've actually seen some folks still defending this administration.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The defense of this administration puzzled me until I realized that there are elements within our culture that welcome this type of draconian administration.

This is what they wanted.

This is what they voted for.

This is the "Hope and Change" that they desired.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
More and more we're finding out the extent of this diabolical Administration.

Don't u dare be critical of government, or Obama. You will have a heavy price to pay!

#tyranny

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A snitch page for critics of the UNaffordable Care Act? Well.... I'd hate to see them work so hard for such an obvious answer. Just take a directory of the citizenry of the State of Missouri. Drop about 75% of those in St Louis or Kansas City (No one is perfect) and there you have it. There is our list of people who think Obamacare is outright junk.

Over 60% of our state voting population passed the Constitutional Amendment that outlaws participation in the ACA by a resident of Missouri, at all levels. It also outlaws penalty against a Missouri Resident for non-compliance, at any level and in any form.

Why hunt for Dissidents to his stupid nonsense? They'll happily stand to be counted. We exist by the state full.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I am afraid to say that honesty was not part of this administration in any content, we in our American history are facing the most corrupted system of government ever seen, no, this is not just the present administration but government over all as a system

More and more scandals are showing their ugly head, what we got is a government that has gotten so big that agencies can not be controlled anymore, they are working independently and do not need the scrutiny of a chain of command.

Is Obama guilty, perhaps but so were any president before him that have been governing under this type of corruption.

Can the government be trusted, hell not, no in you life time as long as the recycle trash in congress, money interest, Wall street and Federal Reserve is still allowed to do what they do

This Obama White house web snitch page is nothing but another scandal of abuse of power along many more going on for years under different names.

Wake up peopel this is our governemnt at work a govenrment out of control.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by elouina

I've said it before, I'll say it again. People need to stop paying taxes until the IRS has proven, beyond a show of a doubt, they've purged ALL miscreants who've used their positions to further the agenda of the Obama administration. And, until any trace of facilitating Obamacare is removed from their operations.

Des

I'm going to borrow from Bill Maher's list of fake IRS questions and ask you this; (It's multiple choice so it should be any easy one.)

'When did you first realize that you shouldn't have to pay taxes?"

(A) Moments after the black guy was elected.
(B) Seconds after the black guy was elected.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Oh my lord.
I wonder if this too will gain traction with the MSM. If so, this spells BIG TROUBLE for Obama and company. He'll be run out of town.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Sounds like another load of crap scandal. Someone on the list gets audited and suddenly it's a conspiracy? Please!

The government site was asking people to report "disinformation" regarding ObamaCare that was permeating the internet. I don't see anywhere that it ask for people to report "critics" of Obama.

I know several Obama supporters who also got audited, how do you account for that? Surely you can come up with a new conspiracy/scandal for this one that would eat up even more of the legislative time clock.

All these so called scandals are being created solely for the purpose of eating away at the clock, disguising the fact that Congress is doing anything but their job and delaying the real business of the nation. These "scandals" are just the newest phase of republican obstructionism.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I would bet that anyone in the IRS who is a supporter of this admin could generate a list of voters who didn't vote for their guy. After all, it's public record.

I pay my taxes in full every year and even get a refund most times. I was never audited until this admin. Now it's a yearly basis. I would say that it borders on harrassment. But they still have to pay the refunds.

This year however, because I took a part time job put me over the top and I owe, which I will pay. Kind of annoying.
edit on 19-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Obama administration .... scandal after scandal ... felony after felony ...

What felony after felony? Don't you mean, accusation after accusation? Or, could you at least provide a list of conviction after conviction? You people and all your hype are just plain ridiculous.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Side note ... I've actually seen some folks still defending this administration.

And you wonder why?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Is it permissible to quote myself? I did so because what I said 'there' is apropos 'here' as well.

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
They aren't "scandals" at all. Why? Because you are in the throes of Marxist communism, and therein lies the 'scandal.' As a result - The American people are experiencing (and will continue to experience) a great suffering - NOT a 'scandal'(s) !

Question is - who brought these communist's to positions of power over our former way of governing?

Answer is -

You did - you voted these communist's into office!!!

Now suffer while I laugh and feel sorry for the lot of you.

======================================================================================
Def: throes - Intense or violent pain and struggle, esp. accompanying birth, death, or great change: "he convulsed in his death throes".

IMO, NONE of these definitions of the term 'scandal' (below) actually fit the situation that is happening today as per Marxist communism- These Obama Marxist's aren't being anything but what they are - immoral to the core. What else could a communist ever be? So they aren't lying, cheating and stealing - they are simply being communist's - immoral to the core. So where is the 'scandal' in that?

Def: scandal 1. A publicized incident that brings about disgrace or offends the moral sensibilities of society: a drug scandal that forced the mayor's resignation.
2. A person, thing, or circumstance that causes or ought to cause disgrace or outrage: a politician whose dishonesty is a scandal; considered the housing shortage a scandal.
3. Damage to reputation or character caused by public disclosure of immoral or grossly improper behavior; disgrace.
4. Talk that is damaging to one's character; malicious gossip.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Thanks for echoing the "official response".
You know you are wrong, right? The IRS was, in fact, targeting political groups for audits and general bullying tactics.

But hey, maybe if you lie for Obummer enough he will give you a job.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

You know you are wrong, right? The IRS was, in fact, targeting political groups for audits and general bullying tactics.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I on the other hand, think that the IRS wasn't doing their job because of the fact that "ALL" 501(c)(4)s didn't get the exact same scrutiny. The tax exempt status provided for in 501(c)(4) status actually prohibits any political activity. Here is the statute;

www.irs.gov...

IRC 501(c)(4) provides for exemption of:
2Civic leagues or organizations not organized for profit but operated exclusively for the promotion of social welfare.
2Local associations of employees, the membership of which is limited to the employees of a designated person or persons in a particular municipality and the net earnings of which are devoted exclusively to charitable, educational, or recreational purposes.
The statutory terms disclose that IRC 501(c)(4) embraces two general classifications:
a. Social welfare organizations, and b. Local associations of employees.

You should make a special note of the use of the word "exclusively" in the statute. It is only because of the illegal, unilateral redefinition of the statute in 1959 by the IRS commissioner of that time that we are in this situation.

So in reality, every 501(c)(4) that has participated in political activity is guilty of violating the tax code and of cheating the system. The real lie is that anything short of enforcement of the statutes, as originally written by Congress, will fix this problem. Anything less just leaves the door wide open for repeated abuse.

So, who is wrong?
edit on 19-5-2013 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It hardly matters that "all" groups game the system.
What MATTERS is that certain groups were targeted and others weren't. This has been admitted. It happened. It was wrong and will be investigated.

This isn't just Republican belly aching, or however you termed it.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Do you have anything that shows the President had anything to do with it? If you have proof then you are doing better than the Republicans.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join