It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Reports coming in of big fireball with sonic booms over Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by FireballStorm

Interesting.....but I can't see how seismic activity could possibly be related to a meteorite

Actually when a meteorite explodes it creates a blast wave that could create seismic activity, if it's big enough!
It could also do the same if it impacts us! These things tend to explode when their speed creates immense gaseous pressures in its path! Like the Tunguska event in 1908 and the Chelyabinsk in 2010 both in Russia!

edit on 19-5-2013 by nosacrificenofreedom because: extra DIV

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

How fun I just spent time reading Bloodline, or at least chapt. One. You know you should have told me about it... I am ALWAYS looking for something to read along this line.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here's an 18 second video I found on youtube:

You can slightly hear a small "bang" and the sounds of people surprised by it.
The fireball looks to be quite small ?

It's been tough trying to find any footage of this... I guess there's just not as many dash cams and/or people with cell phone cameras in Mexico as there are in Russia.

Edit to add:
After watching this a couple of times... I'm not even sure of what I'm hearing in this video.

edit on 19-5-2013 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If that's real, bam! Right into the populace!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
These are no meteorites.

There's a war going on, among the ET's in their "Battle for The Planet of the Earth."

These are alien spacecraft being shot down by other alien warcraft.And the battle is intensifying.

That's why we're seeing more and more of this now.

The biggest clue, came from the Russian event earlier this year. Although the governments tell us that it's just a space rock that came into our atmosphere, if you look at some of the videos, you can clearly see missiles being shot at the object. The missiles move faster than the object, and appear to be shooting out of the object itself, in a forward direction. That's clear indication of an artificial "propulsion" mechanism behind those finger streaks. A space rock wouldn't shoot out pieces of itself at a higher rate of speed than it is moving itself. It would be slowing down due to the friction in the atmosphere. The Russian event is definitely not a space rock.

Russia was the clue, for me, that something else is going on.

Then, I remembered the 2000 year old text found in the Egyptian desert...

(21) Mary said to Jesus, "Whom are your disciples like?"
He said, "They are like children who have settled in a field which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Let us have back our field.' They (will) undress in their presence in order to let them have back their field and to give it back to them. Therefore I say, if the owner of a house knows that the thief is coming, he will begin his vigil before he comes and will not let him dig through into his house of his domain to carry away his goods. You, then, be on your guard against the world. Arm yourselves with great strength lest the robbers find a way to come to you, for the difficulty which you expect will (surely) materialize. Let there be among you a man of understanding. When the grain ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand and reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."

-- The Gospel of Thomas #21

www.gnosis.org...

So, basically, what appears to have happened, is that "EARTH" is owned by some Alien Race, lets call them Aliens #1.

Then, some time ago, another Alien Race came and "settled in their field - EARTH", let's call them Aliens #2.

Apparently, the Aliens #1 were not able to prevent Aliens #2 from landing on Earth and taking over. Either because Aliens #1 were not actively watching over the planet, i.e. they used to come and go, or because they only had a light guard present, which was easy to overcome by the new Aliens #2.

Now when the news got back to the home planet of Aliens #1, that their outpost "EARTH" had been attacked, invaded, and Alien #2 "squatters" had settled there, Aliens $1 raised an army, a whole fleet of spaceships and headed towards EARTH, to "take back their land".

Now, Aliens #2 knew that they could not defeat Aliens #1, that's why the text says "They (will) undress in their presence in order to let them have back their field and to give it back to them". But, the Aliens #2 plan, all along, was to hold out as long as possible, reaping the benefits of squatting on EARTH, before handing back this planet to the original owners.

So, what we're seeing now, in the sky, is the arrival of the first of the Alien #1 fleet, the scout ships, that are challenging the Alien #2 craft hovering round and about our planet. These ships are cloaked, so you can't see them. Only when they get damaged during the fight, and their cloaking device fails, do we on earth get to see some action.

Both of the Alien groups #1 and #2, don't want Earthlings to know that they are here. They are trying to carry on a war without us seeing them.

When the main Alien #1 fleet arrives, we should see lots of lights in the sky, many so called meteorites, as the owners take back their planet, and chase the raiders off, back into outer space.

From the developing pace of these "meteorites", it looks like the main fleet is arriving, and sometime within the next 24 months, I suspect, we'll return to clear skies again.

edit on 19-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

I saw that video last night and I think it is a faked video.

That's just a guess though.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

It's been tough trying to find any footage of this... I guess there's just not as many dash cams and/or people with cell phone cameras in Mexico as there are in Russia.

Edit to add:
After watching this a couple of times... I'm not even sure of what I'm hearing in this video.

Is that a hoax? Pretty well done if it is. I say this because I wonder what the chances are of someone randomly filming on their roof at precisely the right time the meteor fell and didn't carry on filming. Also with an explosion like that I'd expect to see an intense flash on impact or as it exploded in the air which is not what has been recorded.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

So...I should give all the F-302 pilots & Prometheus crew a great big hug & thank them for duking it out with Anubis down south then?

Sorry man, you left it wide open

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
TextText BlackText

I can not find anything about this online? HMMMMM I wonder what is going on?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Edit to add:

sometimes i think i have SUPERSIGHT powers... it can't be just me seeing how fake this is...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SQUEALER

I think it is more probable to assume that all these fireballs are just pieces of space junk or space rocks? Nope, 100% without a doubt aliens!
edit on 19-5-2013 by lioninthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Here a vid I found
www.metatube.com...

The reporter says that event took place january 26. Not the same.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Edit to add:

That looks like a burning car that was catapulted at a village..nothing like a fireball...in fact, it is probably just CGI.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

That's more like Speedy Gonzales.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Well this is a whacky thread.

Big fireball ! Sonic booms, seismic activity ! And then we get this video of a skyrocket falling to earth ?

WTF ?

edit on 19-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
*sigh*

I knew I should have paid attention in Spanish class...

link   
So how much attention does a fireball with a sonic boom get, if there is no video/pic and it doesn't hit a town? Hopefully we don't find out

link   

edit on 19-5-2013 by JimboSliceLV because: Doubled?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
hopefully no one got hurt

thank you for posting, these have been happening more and more lately.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I will say one thing, that there are a lot of people in Mexico that go on their roofs to film UFO's. There is a TV personality, I don't know his name, but was like the 60 minutes in Mexico that started playing videos of UFO's and then got many in the communities involved in filming the sky and sightings of strange phenomenon. So, it is possible someone was on a baloney or roof with a camera that could of filmed this in La Paz.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join