It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insomnia. Why?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

I've always suffered from insomnia and, rather than getting better with age, it got progressively worse. That is until I got a new mattress. It turns out I was allergic to your average, bog standard mattress and It was actually disturbing me whilst asleep. I invested in an organic wool and latex mattress from this company and, whilst it hasn't "cured" me, I certainly sleep a whole lot better than I did before. I can't speak for everyone since this was a problem I only recently discovered and realise that not everyone will have the same issue but It's certainly something to think about. I think your sleeping "equipment" as a whole plays a big part in the quality of sleep you get.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Cut out flouridated water in all way, shape and form.
Stop bathing in it, drinking it, cooking food in it....everything.
Flouride calcifies the Pineal gland, a tiny gland in your brain that is responsible for producing melatonin - a hormone that regulates your sleep patterns - the circadian rhythym, which is humans sleep/wake cycle.
I have found out some extremely interesting things recently about the pineal gland, orgonite (you'll have to google that one- too complicated to explain - interestingly, people who use it say they have amazing sleep - and the "third eye" people speak about - I am in the process of disseminating all of my findings and will post it as my first thread soon. I think there is a hell of alot more to water flouridation than meets the eye - and not for the usual reasons people think....

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join