It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very important message from a person who is from the Brotherhood of the snake!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76

How did you come to this conclusion? I resepct it, however I have listened to over a hundred hours of lectures given by Manly and he teaches nothing like the others you mentioned in your post. I am left wondering how you came to this conclusion while I have not. Thanks in advance. Also, here is a video of Manly's philosophy of life.

Jordan Maxwell said it in one of his videos (about creating icke, and receiving all of MPH's research material)

[edit]
it seems there's an agenda to demonize the moon..?

after the OP posted that slew of material on the moon i posted how that is all a rehash of Gurdjieff's work.

it starts to come across like.. they're going to eventually try and pull a cosmic fast-one on us.. something's going to happen and they're going to try and convince us it's all gone down a certain way..

sometimes i wonder, like someone else pointed out, the moon and the sun are sized and placed so that they eclipse one other (from our earth perspective) THIS ISN'T JUST COINCIDENCE
..the moon reflects passive light from the sun (at night) it's an encoded female archetype.. sometimes i wonder.. is this just another level of the assault on the divine feminine?
edit on 22-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: ramblings and memories

I've actually wondered this also. Look at all the pyramid-shapes that are representations of the male-side but you hardly ever see the opposite unless it is with a 'male' triangle part stuffed in as well .

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What's up with this thread??

This guy is directly copy pasting stuff from glp.

No dude, you haven't been to the moon in a UFO. I don't know your angle here, but I know you have one.
In the glp thread you referred to ATS as "that joke of a website."

Yet here you are. This thread stinks to high heavens.

I understand that intelligent people can misspell words, and I do not judge intelligence on misspellings. However, in that other thread you were using WRONG WORDS entirely. You almost died of a drug overdose as well. Those are two reasons why I have very strong suspicions that you are a bold liar.

I can't believe this thread is even allowed on these boards.

The moon is fake and theyre gonna take it away??

Life on this planet wouldn't even exist without the moon.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I read through the entire thread on GLP and I have to say, if it was a novel it would be quite a cool little story.

There are certain individuals on that forum though that expose just how gullible people really are, it's actually quite frightening.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Ghost375

There's no scientific explanation for why the moon doesn't spin....
every single planet spins. even the sun spins, but our moon doesn't spin.

It's also at the exact required distance for it to eclipse the sun.

The odds of those two things occurring are astronomical. We're most likely that 1 in a billion planet that has a moon that does those two things....but I wouldn't call people dumb for considering alternative theories about the moon.

That's not exactly so. First of all, the moon DOES spin. It's rotation rate is such that one full rotation about it's axis takes the same amount of time as one full orbit of the Earth. The net result of that is that it always has the same side facing Earth. If it did not spin, we would see different sides of it depending on where it was in it's orbit.

There IS a scientific explanation for that, based upon the mathematical work of Kepler and Roche. It's called "tidal locking", and Mercury has the same property - it always has the same side facing it's primary, which is the Sun.

Without getting into all of the mathematical details, the basics are that there is a certain distance at which the gravity of a primary will "drag" the rotation of a secondary until an equilibrium is established between rotation and orbit, causing tidal locking. Likewise, the presence of the moon is slowing the rotation of the Earth infinitesimally every year, because the tides produce a slight bulge in the Earth which the moon drags around as the Earth rotates. The drag is slowing the Earth's rotation.

Actually '' For many years it was thought that Mercury was synchronously tidally locked with the Sun, rotating once for each orbit and always keeping the same face directed towards the Sun, in the same way that the same side of the Moon always faces the Earth. Radar observations in 1965 proved that the planet has a 3:2 spin–orbit resonance, rotating three times for every two revolutions around the Sun; the eccentricity of Mercury's orbit makes this resonance stable—at perihelion, when the solar tide is strongest, the Sun is nearly still in Mercury's sky. ''
Still, of course the moon isn't a base .

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

AMEN!!!!

I do not get the HORRIFIC grammar and misspellings coming from someone that's trying to come off so damn intelligent and knowledgeable? There is something about this entire thread that just BUGS ME and absolutely RUBS me the wrong way! I am reading so many comments about GLP and this entire bunch of mumbo jumbo being nothing more than a copy and paste! Please, Please EXPLAIN or at the least RESPOND to those comments!
edit on 26-5-2013 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

The AMEN was for you Olaru12, the rest is definitely for the OP.... just to clarify

edit on 26-5-2013 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunnaki420

This advice from Anunnaki420? Okay, I think I'll just go ahead and say "Are you kidding me, and you guys seriously expect someone to take you seriously"?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I've actually wondered this also. Look at all the pyramid-shapes that are representations of the male-side but you hardly ever see the opposite unless it is with a 'male' triangle part stuffed in as well

now you're on the trolley

..i made a post about some of this, what i think it's all about, only just started to outline it
www.abovetopsecret.com...
hope you get something out of it, ..i stumbled back on this part of the thread by accident tonight
edit on 12-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join