It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$600 Million Power ball what would you do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What would I do? Anything and everything!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Quit my job for a start..

I'd have staff working 5 days a week finding out things about people in need, charities that need money, people who can't afford expensive medical procedures. I'd set up schemes where I give people from poor areas Grants to able them to go to University or College. I'd invest money into my area creating new parks, football pitches, skate parks, outside gym equipment.

One person could make a huge difference with that kind of money - Maybe not enough to change the world but changing your community is a good way to start.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Start my own business hiring artist.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Tell the other half its money well spent, if you win!

I hope you win Zaph. All I want to see is someone who doesn't have millions, win millions.

What burns me are those who have millions, even playing. No one says they cant play, but seriously?

The rich just struck it richer. The least deserving but best-prepared lottery winners in history - an already-loaded trio of wealth managers from prosperous Greenwich, Ct. - came forward Monday to claim a $254 million Powerball jackpot. The three fat cats will take home an after-taxes lump sum of $104 million in cash - the 12th biggest jackpot in Powerball history and the largest in the state of Connecticut. The quick pick ticket, bought at a Stamford gas station, cost just $1.

Wealthy Connecticut trio win $245 million Powerball

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If I would of got asked this 4 years ago, I would of said that I'd die winning $600,000,000 - From partying, women, cars, drugs & sleepless weeks(probably months)

My body would not be able to cope with the volume of abuse I would of let $600,000,000 do to me.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I would buy like five "pleasure slaves". (is that acceptable on here, or should I call them concubines?)

I would then make sure nobody in my immediate family was hurting for anything. I would then put 5 million into a fund to be given out as scholarships for various things to the tune of one mill per year for five years, spread amongst all three school systems in my home county of Carroll County Arkansas.

Then I would hire a professional "friend" to keep my arse out of trouble as we went on a month's vacation literally wherever the hell I wanted to go. She will be a very attractive female and I am accepting applications now.

This plan is also interchangable with the event that I may write a best selling novel.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh, and I would take a page from Carter Puterschmidt. I would put like 5,000 dollars in a blender with some chocolate milk and laxatives. Then I would go to my ex bosses house, call him outside and defecate all that money on his lawn.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would buy my best friends really nice cars of different models..ship them to their house with a note that says, I'm already 1/4 way to vegas...you better pack quick and go! Obviously cell phones ruin my movie like experience but if I won 600 million I'd throw that ish out the window in a corn field in Ohio.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
600 million bucks, what are my plans? To Lose of course

I was at a chinese restaurant and the fortune cookie said "the stars are going to make you rich next week"
I guess A meteor is going to hit my house.

I won seven bucks on the last drawing, but I bought two tickets for this drawing with part of the winnings so I'm only one buck ahead this week.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just saw this on BreakingNews.com

Powerball jackpot could be even higher than the record $600 million being advertised, Texas lottery official says - @Reuters

First thing for me, no press releases, second hire an attorney and an an accountant...then just let the pieces fall where they may. Foundation of my spending would be built upon trying to better mankind in as many ways as possible.
edit on 5/18/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Last time I played I tried using the Lost numbers.
Didn't work at all.
I can't remember the Lost numbers now, but one of them can't be played in Powerball.

That is such a terrible plot hole.

I did win some money though. But I didn't collect on it. I figured I'd leave it in the coffers so there'll be more money there when I hit the big one.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have a fifty/fifty chance of winning.

I'll either win or lose. See? 50/50!

I will become an evil despot ruling my own country with an iron fist, if I win. I will bathe in gold coins and make potty on a golden toilet!

And then make David Hasselhoff dance like a monkey for my amusement!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You know, one big hell of an ATS Party could happen, if I win.

All invited of course.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Make him dance in tears as you dangle the key to the liquor cabinet just out of reach?

I like your style!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What would I do, First I would tell all my creditors to go pound dirt up their back sides, then find a quiet place and purchase 160 acres of land and build a home that is off the grid with the means to raise a small herd of cattle, no outside power, produce my own, and be self seficiant and get me one of those Allien computers and really start to dig into the truth on whats going on. Find something iteresting drive or fly to location and see it for myself and then post it.

I would also get a pack of Dobermans for those unwated family members that came crawling out of the wood work.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would buy an island in the Seychelles, start my own country and wish the rest of you luck with the regime. Young(18-23) year old very attractive, low maintenance females could apply for asylum.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

I would also get a pack of Dobermans

Same here, but my dobermans would wear tuxedos and top-hats or bouffant gowns, depending on their gender. If the dogs themselves don't scare off the intruders the lunacy of a man who dresses his guard dogs in formalwear certainly would.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Happy dance!

Get hammered!

Plan my revenge on my enemy's!!!!

Pray you aren't one of em....

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I just bought mine...Watch...I'm going to win this baby.
I feel so confident!

What would I do with the money? *Takes a deep breath*...Help out a lot of people, including some people on ATS.
I'm dead serious...There are a lot of great people here that I would like to share my money with. I only live once so what the heck. The rest...well it's obviously against the T&C to discuss it around here
A lot of indulging I'd guarantee.

The idea of winning a lottery is shifting your reality to the one where the winning numbers are your numbers...

Intention+Visualization=Win

Ya ya ya Purple...don't start with this New Age bull crap
But isn't achieving anything in life use the same formula? ^^^

There is nothing magical about winning a lottery, there are infinite possibile number sequences to win but YOU shift to a reality where YOUR numbers win and in some reality SOME other persons sequence of numbers win. You get my drift ATS?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Slugworth

I would invade your property just to see the dogs in formal wear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join