It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea fires three short-range missiles into eastern waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

North Korea fired three short-range guided missiles into its eastern waters on Saturday, in a move that could undermine diplomatic efforts to ease tensions on the peninsula.

www.guardian.co.uk...

North Korea instigating itself out of existence.. When they get a big nuke dropped on them they will have had it coming. They will die soon.
edit on Sat May 18 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am quite sure that our leaders will see to it in a more polite way than killing hundreds of thousands innocents just because some heini shot 3 rockets into the sea.

Sometimes I have to wonder about the mindset of some members of ATS. Really, dropping nuclear warheads just because some dictator is annoying? NO.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
sorry dude i beat you to it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
[

North Korea instigating itself out of existence.. When they get a big nuke dropped on them they will have had it coming. They will die soon.

Although I am definitely am not a fan of TPTB in North Korea...and how they teach in their schools all sorts of propaganda and hatred towards the United States...

I also am not a fan of killing innocent people (bystanders) in any country. I just cannot rejoice in it nor do I want it.

Obviously...North Korea was testing it's short range missiles; and I am hoping that is all it was...just a test.

Frankly if I had my way...we would get rid of all nukes...and have world Peace, healing and harmony; yes I know, I know...I am such a dreamer.

To say innocent people in North Korea deserve to have a nuked dropped on them; well...I just have to say...I think your thinking is twisted.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Have you tried the new search
???

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Have you tried the new search
???

oh i know its rubbish, but thats why i didnt go with the annoying "have you ever heard of the search function" line

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
No one but the USA and her allies has the right to build missiles! What the hell were you thinking, NK? I know you're probably afraid since 2001 when the US went on a regime-crumbling tirade, and maybe you think you're on that list - but still, that's no excuse!

new topics

top topics

join