It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Rejected for Diversity Post Because He is "White"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I suppose a neo-liberal's wet dream is a black gay woman!

But seriously, let's not extrapolate what this group is doing to everyone non-white. Clearly some of these diversity groups are a little...off. Personally - at least in Britain - I believe we are past the times where such groups are needed. I don't know much about the US and if race is still a massive thing there - but in Britain, I seriously think that we don't really need such diversity groups anymore. I mean, we don't even "celebrate" the so-called "Black History Month" as much as you do in the US - just a bit too silly to be honest.

We wouldn't need them here, or such ridiculous "multicultural" months, etc, if certain factions weren't trying to promote racial strife. A LOT of this tension we have is deliberately fostered by various political groups and people, just to play one against another, for votes. Thinking people realize none of it matters, but a lot of people fall for the hype, and so the problems go on. To answer the question, in many places here, no one cares at all. Some places, race is still a very big issue, and not the places you might think. In a lot of bigger cities, there are frequent gangs of black youths, euphemistically called "flash mobs" to avoid a racial label, that target stores, stealing and threatening people, other gangs that target anyone non-white, that looks like an easy victim, for what they call the "knockout game", meaning, hit the person till they are unconscious or worse. So, yeah, it's still an issue many places.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by TDawgRex

if his being white and straight upsets them, then they need to stop lying about the real intent of their group.

This incident merely reflects the next, and possibly last, stage in the plan:It is all a part of an old plan to create a unified "white" ethnicity, a true race**. The incorporation of Jewish peoples fully into the "white" ethnicity, and by extension the reinforcement of Slavic peoples as being part of the "white" ethnicity. You would be surprised what shared suffering can do, and by adding the final ingredient(to those who study revolutions, ethnic IQ's etc), things will get a bit interesting, then really interesting,quick.

**By true race I mean, like in the respect of a real race of people. What is called the "White Race" isn't really one "race". Within the "White Race" you have the Gaelic Race, Nordic Race, The Proto-Germanic races(Germanic's and Slav's), and some Mediterranean mixed race peoples(Mix between the mostly extinct Mediterranean Race, Germanic Race and Gaelic Race).

It isn't just skin pigmentation that makes a race of people. Genetic markers, bone structure, heck even the linguistics is incredibly different among the "White Race". This is part of a plan to create a new race of people, and why the "White" nations are being flooded with "non-Whites". So that by comparison, other "whites" seem like they are part of the same race.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join