It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little idea that could change the world...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've bought this up in the Board Business & Questions forum in the thread

New Forum Needed - Member Collaboration & Projects..?.

but I was hoping to get an actual conversation started about this idea, and bang it around a bit among fellow members to see what you think of it. If enough people think it's a good idea, you never know what could evolve out of such a thing because anything's possible when like minded people collaborative and work together to realize a common purpose or shared dream, and it's happening now all over the place, thanks to the Internet.

Maybe we COULD end up changing the world for the better.. with this "word castle" giving life to new ventures and adventures for ATS members..

What do you think?

Best regards,

NAM

edit on 17-5-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I welcome your comments.

Sorry for the blank OP at first (accidentally hit post before I got the content in).

Regards,

NAM

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Collaborating can be done unofficially, and I fully endorse it in all manner of use.

Campaigning for membership will likely be frowned upon. So that fine line needs to be kept in mind and given honor to.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah but why can't we have a forum space to explore our ideas and visions and then people can message each other all they like, and what would be so wrong about campaigning for help as long as you're not spamming people's inboxes.

As it sits all the talent and skills and abilities are an unknown, so they remain untapped.

FACE

Fearless, authentic, collaborative, empowering.

Let's change the world!

Thanks for the your input, and, for my avatar, btw! I still love it.

NAM

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here's what I posted in the other topic, which I need to include here also.

I just wish everyone would consider having a new outlook on "the new economy" and what we might be able to do together, even yes make money and get to have fun while we're at it, because those opportunities now abound.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
And it doesn't have to be the "next big thing" either or anything so bold, could be simply artistic creations and expressions, of any kind whatsoever.

I wish I didn't propose it, because I'm not looking for any personal glory, I just want to find like minded people to collaborate with from time to time, and since we're already a virtual community anyway, why not? People only enter into collaborative relationships of their own free will, and we do live in a free world, and we're all well aware of the "dangers" when dealing with a bunch of anonymous people and the various government shills and they surely lurk, but we're also capable of discerning very carefully the intentionality of others, and making our own choices

but as to the novel forms they could be anything at all, who knows what the ATS community could get up to if only given the opportunity, presently vacant for the most part, so the request is just for a forum as a new freedom of expression and personal choice and even new things with new possibility, anything's possible, when people of like mind work together towards a common pursuit and purpose.

It would be like ATS' version of what Napoleon Hill referred to as a "mastermind alliance" of any two or more people working together in a spirit of harmony towards a definite purpose, and in that regard the possibilities are endless once we start to use our imagination and then take creative action, employing the network of the internet and social networking as a massive collaborative potential, to find and seek out win/win/win scenarios that have positive socially creative and environmental impact. In the sentiment of the late Terrance McKenna it is OUR task to create the new culture, and we ARE that culture, and the NET is our tool. Let's use it. Why not?

top topics

join