It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured out who these gangstalkers and organized spies are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I recently observed a wannabe gangstalker spy watching this clown go into his little "act" I found some information about how and why they do this.

Why they do this?

1)Some of these people are in a "racial crusade" religion of some kind. So if your a minority, percieved to be jewish,percieved to be homosexual, or perceived to be hispanic they will draw you into thier hate therapy role play.

2)(local,international or national)para-Government agencies want to discredit you or remove you. Just look at the IRS scandal,fbi fake terrorism patsies, and cointelpro.

3) Losers wanting to feel important. Why? Some people cannot stand seeing people they don't respect doing well or doing something well. People hate being wrong and never apologist(because of pride).When they see someone they automatically put a label on them. When they are clearly wrong,even a little wrong they get a little scared.
Fear leads to hate. Hate leads to fight or flight.
They are fighting a percieved slight to thier "rightness".
rather than saying "I was wrong he/she is ..." they repeatedly try to prove thier first opinion was valid.

4)Crush percieved potential business competitors before they get too big and too established.

5)Psychopaths see you as a threat to thier "food" source(other people) and want to discredit you to their "food" supply. See if you come in a psychopath's food supply might realize what real character is and not the synthetic portrayal that they sell to them. Spread rumors. Lie. Distort. etc whatever means nessesary to discredit you to thier food source.

6)Political biases and rivals will try to discredit you to thier base. Same with psychopaths. They think people are food to leech off of nothing more. In this case votes and donations. You might be changing the political game locally and they don't like that too much.

7)Community purists may want thier community to be the way it was. You come along and change that so...
off with you.
edit on 16-5-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Or you yourself are delusional and your made up little stats there are just made up stats that don't really mean anything.

edit on 16-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I'd be interested, only if you were willing to share, of course, more about this:

I recently observed a wannabe gangstalker spy watching this clown go into his little "act" I found some information about how and why they do this.

Such as the circumstances you observed, where, when, how, any more specifics you might be willing to provide.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My boy - there are multiple groups that engage in these behaviours - don't count yourself "special" sunshine - there are basically multiple bastardisations of common themes and there are secret ninja support networks for the "leet" - get in touch with your suicide homies and ask them for a number, gangster.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeah what gives man? Tell us what you saw...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Or you yourself are delusional and your made up little stats there are just made up stats that don't really mean anything.

What stats? I never presented stats just an opinion.

Stop hallucinating please. Please take your meds. I never said I would post stats.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Some clown trying to make me jealous of him because he thinks I am "hating" on him.
Basically street theatre and role play.
He thinks I am a alcoholic. I have only sipped a beer 5 times in my life. All over 23 years ago. I am 28 now.
I understand that is the script. Then I told him I support legalizing weed.
He then assumed I smoke weed. Which I have never smoked weed or anything before.
Kinda funny seeing a grown man going through the trouble.

Guy was beating his chest and preaching how much healthier he is and doing push-ups. It was pretty comical to see.
He even wanted me to hear his girlfriend.
I love the attention and the entertainment.
Made me feel important for a second or two.

I mean...wow.
edit on 17-5-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetReadyToTheDoomsday
My boy - there are multiple groups that engage in these behaviours - don't count yourself "special" sunshine - there are basically multiple bastardisations of common themes and there are secret ninja support networks for the "leet" - get in touch with your suicide homies and ask them for a number, gangster.

What?

Could you retype this please? I'll attempt to read that post.

Not...this.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Stop hallucinating please. Please take your meds. I never said I would post stats.

This is your quote:

Why they do this?

1)Some of these people are in a "racial crusade" religion of some kind. So if your a minority, percieved to be jewish,percieved to be homosexual, or perceived to be hispanic they will draw you into thier hate therapy role play.

2)(local,international or national)para-Government agencies want to discredit you or remove you. Just look at the IRS scandal,fbi fake terrorism patsies, and cointelpro.

3) Losers wanting to feel important. Why? Some people cannot stand seeing people they don't respect doing well or doing something well. People hate being wrong and never apologist(because of pride).When they see someone they automatically put a label on them. When they are clearly wrong,even a little wrong they get a little scared.
rather than saying "I was wrong he/she is ..." they repeatedly try to prove thier first opinion was valid.

4)Crush percieved potential business competitors before they get too big and too established.

5)Psychopaths see you as a threat to thier "food" source(other people) and want to discredit you to their "food" supply. See if you come in a psychopath's food supply might realize what real character is and not the synthetic portrayal that they sell to them. Spread rumors. Lie. Distort. etc whatever means nessesary to discredit you to thier food source.

6)Political biases and rivals will try to discredit you to thier base. Same with psychopaths. They think people are food to leech off of nothing more. In this case votes and donations. You might be changing the political game locally and they don't like that too much.

7)Community purists may want thier community to be the way it was. You come along and change that so...
off with you.

Stats are:

Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data.[1][2] It deals with all aspects of this, including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of surveys and experiments.[1]

You presented in your OP, your interpretation of data (where you collected I'm not sure?). Sure, you didn't use pie charts or graphs to explain yourself.

But according to you:

1. Minorities, Jewish, Homosexuals, Hispanic, are gangstalked online. (Simply for being that?)
2. Local/National/International governments are trying to discredit you.

Bla, bla, bla.

Call it stats, call it an opinion, call it whatever you want. My comment still stands.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Nobody wins in internet fights. You might wanna just ignore or move on next time.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I think you nailed it.
To be honest some of the posts I come across on ATS are just plain old bat **** crazy. It is what it is.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

This is your quote:

Why they do this?

off with you.

Stats are:

I care not what you pasted off dictionary.com moving on...

Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data.[1][2] It deals with all aspects of this, including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of surveys and experiments.[1]

You presented in your OP, your interpretation of data (where you collected I'm not sure?). Sure, you didn't use pie charts or graphs to explain yourself.

hahaha! I said no such thing. I never claimed to present data troll.

But according to you:

1. Minorities, Jewish, Homosexuals, Hispanic, are gangstalked online. (Simply for being that?)
2. Local/National/International governments are trying to discredit you.

Bla, bla, bla.

Call it stats, call it an opinion, call it whatever you want. My comment still stands.

1)Yes. They are just one of many that are stalked/monitored. That and paranoid spouses.

2)I never said the government is trying to discredit me. You said that. Stop hallucinating.

Your a funny troll.

edit on 18-5-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

2)I never said the government is trying to discredit me. You said that. Stop hallucinating.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

reply to post by 3n19m470

Some clown trying to make me jealous of him because he thinks I am "hating" on him.
Basically street theatre and role play.
He thinks I am a alcoholic. I have only sipped a beer 5 times in my life. All over 23 years ago. I am 28 now.
I understand that is the script. Then I told him I support legalizing weed.
He then assumed I smoke weed. Which I have never smoked weed or anything before.
Kinda funny seeing a grown man going through the trouble.

Guy was beating his chest and preaching how much healthier he is and doing push-ups. It was pretty comical to see.
He even wanted me to hear his girlfriend.
I love the attention and the entertainment.
Made me feel important for a second or two.

I mean...wow.

So.......

You just ran into some random guy on the street and had a conversation? And the above is your evidence that he is a gangstalker/organised spy? Wow! 2+2 = 5 it seems.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Good for you OP.

Are you going to share or just keep rambling about your day?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Have to post here and observe the results.

How people respond to this thread with antagonistic replies and such.
The more they respond to me the more it tells me about the type of gang of trolls here.

I just want to know why they are doing it. I can care less if they agree with what I am typing or not.

All i have to do is throw the right chum into the shark tank and...boom trolls come with cheap text character attacks and nothing to add to the thread.

edit on 20-5-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
www.schizophrenia.com:8080... few links you might find informative/useful the guy killed his marriage and seemed to traumatize his children by buying into the whole gangstanking theory gets more to your through process near the end though so u may still enjoy it

voices.yahoo.com...

"Gang stalking." It's one of those odd things you stumble across on the Internet that remind you that not all of us occupy the same reality. One of those things where the deeper you venture into it, the harder it is to keep the theme from The Twilight Zone from running through your mind. Though it's not easy to pin down an exact definition of "gang stalking," believers in the phenomenon contend that there are massive numbers of people at any given time being subjected to extraordinary, coordinated types of surveillance and harassment designed to drive them insane and destroy their lives. The degree of surveillance and harassment requires the efforts of dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of coordinated conspirators per victim, and a huge expenditure of resources, and is so extreme that it could not possibly exist without the full knowledge and cooperation of law enforcement. Thus at the very least the United States government is the one pulling the strings and victimizing these people, or more likely it's a "New World Order" secret world government behind it all.
rest is pretty interesting

www.abovetopsecret.com... related thread on ats

www.neogaf.com... forum talking about it

www.cracked.com... and cracked's take on the matter

if i had to take a stab at it id say gang stalking is a symptom of an underlying mental illness and that unless you live in some country like north korea i highly doubt there is any one/persons specifically stalking you (unless we count Facebook stalking these days) or other victims of alleged stalking. i got to see one of my friends go from a relatively sane and functional person with a job friends and a car turn into a hermit that lives in a trailer full of cats and cat poop because he is too afraid to go out side and check his mail to even collect his disability check and this all started when he was diagnosed with schizophrenia and in three years he has completely degenerated to the point that he thinks that david Copperfield is telling him the secrets of magic while he sleeps with davids wife because she can hide him from the gang stalkers.....in his case at least there are no stalkers no mr Copperfield(least not talking to him) and certainly no women interacting with him so if you feel you are being gang-stalked either go on the news and show the world your evidence or seek help professional help

www.abovetopsecret.com... old thread of bonchos

www.nytimes.com... what the nyt has to say on the matter

Identified by some psychologists and psychiatrists as part of an “extreme community” on the Internet that appears to encourage delusional thinking, a growing number of such Web sites are filled with stories from people who say they are victims of mind control and stalking by gangs of government agents. The sites are drawing the concern of mental health professionals and the interest of researchers in psychology and psychiatry.

forums.psychcentral.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

In 1999, Pathe, Mullen and Purcell wrote that popular interest in stalking was promoting false claims.[23] In 2004, Sheridan and Blaauw said that they estimated that 11.5% of claims in a sample of 357 reported claims of stalking were false.[24] According to Sheridan and Blaauw, 70% of false stalking reports were made by people suffering from delusions.[24][25] Another study estimated the proportion of false reports that were due to delusions as 64%.[26]

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The more they respond to me the more it tells me about the type of gang of trolls here.

I just want to know why they are doing it. I can care less if they agree with what I am typing or not.

All i have to do is throw the right chum into the shark tank and...boom trolls come with cheap text character attacks and nothing to add to the thread.

Well then go into detail what a person on the street that's "hating on you" a spy or gang stalker.

The right chum, so you purposely rambled with your story that makes hardly any sense with what your thread title says just to see what replies you get and say they are troll replies, well isn't what you did if I am correct trolling as well

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Have you ever considered seeing someone abou this? I am sure some seeing a counsler would help you solve the mysteries of these gangstalkers, So see a mental health doctor, what could it hurt? I think it would help you a great deal.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

No, don't reply with that no matter how sincere or concerned for your fellow man might be because its always viewed as an attack either by the one receiving your post or any one else that wants to debate just because they are convinced that saying such is bring a troll.

Its a shame when its hard as there are some that read this type of thread and just wish to ridicule, but the same can be said with some that actually write threads like this, I mean they could be a kid with his mates having a laugh at the replies and when some figure this out and come across a similar thread its hard to decide who the trolls are if any.

new topics

top topics

join