It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien under my bed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
So it was late and decided to go sleep. I was laying on my bed when I was in a state between sleep and being awake.

My arm was hanging from my bed and i felt something cold. I felt with my hand and felt another hand. I went up it's arm and I started to wonder why it was so cold and skinny.

then I figured it out, It was an alien under my bed!!!

I started to grow mad, and just when that happened, BAM he/she was gone in a splitsecond.

What an experience huh?

Anyone out there with the same experience?

Excuse me for the bad english btw

Peace and love
edit on 15-5-2013 by Risingfall because: Havnt written anything yet -.-

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
??? Anything? I don't see any post.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
??? Anything? I don't see any post.

Aliens got to him before he could post.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Most likely a Hypnagogic hallucination, as aliens just don't chill under people's beds to scare them like creeps.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I would say if this is true, you got a pretty nasty infestation. Maybe you should call this number, they'll help you out.

555-2368. Who else ya gonna call?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Your little talley wacker just missed your wife it was your pants your were feeling in. Its all good it happened to me lots of times but i wake and just finish up no alien just your self bro.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

The thing is I wasnt scared of it, it was scared of me xD

could be an hallicunation, i don't know, but to me it felt real. I didn't see it, just felt it.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

The thing is I wasnt scared of it, it was scared of me xD

could be an hallicunation, i don't know, but to me it felt real. I didn't see it, just felt it.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

It ran as soon as I grew angry. I think i'm going to be an alien hunter, don't need numbers

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

???????

English?

reply to post by Risingfall

Hey bro. Nice work on this thread. So really an alien arm under your bed? You think it was a grey?

Yeah reptillians get pretty scared when you get scared. I think you may be awakening most people are terrorfied of greys (reptillians Pleiadians) but not you bro. Good job.

Are you by chance protected by the inter dimensionals? the dark beings? ( Anubis and the egyptian aliens)

heres a video i made bro with a song i thought was sick.
Should hit me up on there. Uploading documentry style research i have compiled. With added humor to make it enjoyable well you watch.
edit on 15-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Well, I don't know if i'm protected by beings, but I once saw Anubis in a dream. He was formed by stars in the black sky. I don't really know what it means.

I think it was a Grey. It was so skinny and felt really cold.

Unfortunaly since I scared it away, i'll never know xD

And cool vid!! Song is awesome

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

One night I laid down to go to sleep; I laid on my left side facing the wall; I was just laying there thinking with my eyes closed; not asleep; and someone's hand pushed on my back; you know gave me a bit of a shove; I waited and thought to myself...did that just really happen?...then the had pushed on my back again...so I said: "whoever you are and whatever realm you are from please quit pushing on my back; I am trying to sleep! And please go away!"..the shoving stopped.

Now...I think mine was a ghost and/or a being from another dimension...like you know...a parallel existence.

Believe it...don't believe it...but this experience did really happen to me.

By the way....I am a person that does not drink, smoke or do anything else; just in case you were wondering.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Wow, I think something tried to get your attention. I wonder why these things happen when we go to sleep.

Maybe before we dream we cross dimensions where other beings are?

It's interesting to see that i'm not the only one, thanks for the reply

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

iv heard literal screeching through my wall and somthing hopping around on my roof like a big bird or something.

Yesterday i felt something reach through my window when i was standing on the otherside and feel my back. I was talking to friends in front of me and i turned around and saw the curtain quickly move and was like WTF NO!!! i was so angry just like how you described when you felt its arm.

Greys rely in your fear becomes simply. They are physical beings subject to a physical death.

If you lump one its game over for them. And they resent us for that.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Lol, I hope to catch a gray one day, so i can ask it some questions xD
Would be awesome.

It only happened once though, never seen them, only touched one of them.

I think it wanted to abduct me in my sleep, not sure why lol

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

could be an animal found its way in..when i was a little girl i was terrified of these eyes unDer my bed...everyone said it was just stuffed toys..... turns out it was a bat and my folks had.to call animal control..to this day no hands or feet sleep over the edge of my bed...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

well i can answer that question for you.

You see, the whole reason why the bible was created. Was because of the constant destruction of humanity over and over.

And trying to salvage what is left of it and retelling it to warn us because.... the damn subject is so serious we used advanced ships, carved temples. Left monuments, myths, legends, All of this is left not by coincidence but by good faith of * God* proving to his people he is here and plans on returning just as promised.

Now we need to take into account that there is 2 count em 2 factions currently fighting to enslave, or free us.

One of them is entirely composed of darkness. The very essence of the universe itself. In the bible this is described as * the spirit of God*

It does not take a genius ( but maybe it is does :S then what by definition is a genius.... I'd rather not know what an idiot is)

To understand that god in the bible. Was made of completely darkness! This is acknowledged in the old testament but slandered in the new!

How can a being create light, and say it was good. They themsleves are made of light. When there was nothing but darkness? Seems kinda contradictory to say the least.

How can people, priests even. Sit there and slander the bible? Trying to tell you. No this is what that line means. No thats what that line means.

The text is quite literal, just find the one that says Jesus and God the least. In fact try to avoid those all together. As The father ( Anubis) has already chosen his name that he will be called by his people. Yahweh Or YHWH. Yeah way man. Its a god. yeah, And even says Yeah, in the bible a lot directly from the translations.
lol its as if some stoner wrote the bible. Or something. Yeah, It was good lord. And i will be here for you when you return again YHWH. I am thankful for revealing your identity to me and my friends. And being chosen to spread the word.

^ this is what happens when you are raised by Aliens. In the sense that, they have also been around since youth. Even before i knew what it was i was interacting with ET. And the greatest part about it is.

Everytime. EVERYTIME i have ever saw it since the age of 12, Other people around me are effected by it. As in. Yes i have followers per say. Because they were there physically themselves to whitness some of the stuff i talk about. Il be interviewing them for my youtube so you guys can hear their perspectives.
For the most part tho. People generally are not OKAY after seeing one.
They need extreme guideance otherwise their mind drifts into darkness and they do not come out.

It is terrible to be trapped in darkness. So the idea is to accend into it. Rather than be consumed by it. No point fighting a process that crushes stars and planets into dimensional energy of singularities.

Anything that struggles against the truth and denies it. Will not be set free by it. Im not really afraid of the dark anymore. And one has to understand what the * force* in the universe is and how its manipulated.

You can peel back the darkness to reveal the inner light. A light beyond terrestrial fire. But is the fire of the eternal burning flame.

Im sure a lot of you have heard about * the eternal burning flame* or many religions and secret orders referring to such sacred fire.
That is what it is referring to. so you see even in such spiritual concepts. That people think are so outlandish. They are only outlandish because the current generation of people are misinterpriting what is being say... outlandishly.

Why? TV is warpped as hell so i think that has something to do with it. Anyways this is all quite scientific. But is spiritual because it referrs to our very essence. Our brain uses processes of chemicals and electrical impulses to crush memories into singularties.... much like a black hole or ^ what i was talking about up there. Now think of this. When a person dies, the soul is... Tied to dark matter and energy! It just reconverts into another physical body! and since darkness is the only non physical state. Drum roll.... SHADOW PEOPLE.
Shadow people are dead people walking around! Because of their ties to dark matter! and if you have memories with such people it can trigger an overlay. Or if you feed them consious memories by manifesting an identity for them saying * hello is anyone there* It can cause orbs to appear and all sorts of things. Why? Because of the transfer of memories, which are crystal fragments. Energy can be converted. And this is how psychic vampires steal your life force. Tapping into dark matter... and energy.. and converting your lifeforce into physical energy.. make sense? Aliens can do the same thing too. Given how far into accension they are. AND REMEBER any accended being wouldn't be *visable* this does not freaking mean INVISIBLE. theres a HUUUGE difference. and as a whitness. Im clearing it

Now the reason why anything would want to abduct you is genetic material. Now as i mentioned in the first paragraph or so about how we are at war right ? Well Anubis Granted humans eternal life in the times of Pre Atlantis.

These humans were a type of prototype. A breed of super immortal humans who had eternal life, but lacked multi dimensional properties. Which is a huge advantage because of the process of reincarnation and constant recycling of learning and expanding consiousness more rapidly.

Problem is, We were the experiments for a warrior/mining race. There is however massive scripture movements by both Yahweh and Ba'al. Summaria was heavily influenced by Greys or Ba'al.

The tower of babel was before the time of the flood and even then, people worshiped the serpent as much as they do now. Falling astray. You know greys are reprisented as owls right?

Take into account the illuminatis mascottt the great horned owl. Its these guys dude. So yeah next time you see it stab it in the eye with a fork and pee on it and tell it dark beings are going to rip it soul apart. Cast it into Hades or some *god forsaken* portal to some place non existant. created by manipulation of dark energy.

lol. Yeah the apocolypse will be slightly scary. But moderately fun for the arch angels running around smiting people and eating greys ( Owl serpents). They want eternal life dude. They have a life span just like us, and they wish to extract our processes of reincarnation so they can have tombs like us and be lich like and you know. Die and keep coming back with returning memories.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
For the bible part, my personal opinion is that the bible has been written by the Reptilian Alliance, as David Icke states. Because sometimes in the bible it says God'S instead of god. Humanity was geneticly modified so that they can live in the matrix also created by the Reptilian Alliance.

I believe in A God, God as in All That Is., but not the God as stated in the bible.

not much else to say really except that i'd like to see those interviews

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

il have them for you as soon as possible.

But as i mentioned, There is a scripture war on both sides from Yahweh and Ba'al so yes right now at the moment the christian church is controlled by reptillians this is correct and not really an over exaduration or a lie.

reptillians are serpents. And Birds were dinosaurs. This is a known fact.

The forth kind was a dead give away honestly it was. It blatenly admitted who they were.
With the mention of owls. Btw. you know the 4th kind is based on truth right? Google owl alien or alien owl sightings and seriously. SOOO many people posted about seeing an owl... not even kidding.
yet my shapeshifting black dog panther buddies don't running around abudcting who they please. Its rather complicated because, I have had visions. And an experience calling upon Yahweh with 2 of my friends. Im gunna get one of them in on a interview and he will just go off about it. Hes pretty enthusastic about it, everyone else is rather... kinda Fed up in some way after. I am trying to help them but with Satan and his campaign and what not. Its seriously hard to talk sense into people even after they freaking see an alien with me? lol. God. Its rather sad actually man. The thing appears and yet people still want to live a shltered life? Well to bad for them, i told them flat out those dogs will be back, and the end times are near. and theres not much you can do to stop whats coming.

They just stared at me with a blank face. Knowing i was totally serious and them, knowing they couldn't just call me crazy because they too saw it. Which drives them up the wall even more... even tho it shouldn't /facepalm. PEOPLE ARE SO DIFFICULT....

If i am Christ i have horrible desciples.

new topics

top topics

join