It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes Our Soldiers Are Terrorist, So We Will Just Exempt Them From Prosecution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
So other countries can do this?
and then bomb the hell out of Australia.
then walk free?

I would like to see them try to get this threw the UN.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

reply to post by acrux

Okay, so i am a terrorist? What are you going to do about it?

reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

I have two college degrees .. one being in Military Science and Diplomacy ( minored in mathmatics ) while the other being in Number Theory and Computer Science ( finishing up this degree this summer ).

Yeah, i am real stupid. I guess my 3.4 GPA ( combined ) isnt any good. Even with a mathmatics degree, with a national average of 3.2, i am holding just above that. Works for me.
edit on 14-5-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

education and intelligence have little in common. any person of average intelligence can get a college degree if they have the funds and time. some of the dumbst people I have met are highly educated.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Sorry if I'm going a little off topic here, but one thing I cannot stand is todays Australian soldiers being called, or calling themselves "Diggers". That term was dedicated for a certain type of soldiers at a certain time. They dug the tunnels and ditches that they lived in and fought from, hence the term "Digger's". None of todays Australian soldiers have any right to call themselves Diggers, and no one else should call them that either. They are Australian soldiers yes, but until they perform the same deeds in the same environment and conditions as the real Digger's endured, then they will just be Australian soldiers. I'm not saying they aren't as good as the Digger's, but they aren't Digger's in the true sense of the word, therefore have no claim to this title !

But back on topic, it doesn't surprise me at all that a Government that agreed to illegally invade a country would then re-write the rules to escape blame. Its been happening for over 100 years, why would they stop now when they keep getting away with it ?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

They join the military, fully aware that the primary job of the military is to kill human.

"People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

George Orwell.

you might do well to think about this quote before you start insulting those "rough men" who keep you free.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Big difference between heroes defending freedom and drones fighting for imperialistic ideals or corporate greed.

Your country is just about one of the most violent countries ever. Involved in over 100 conflicts/wars in the last 300 years. Sound like imperialism drones ,not rough men freedom defenders.

Here is a list of conflicts Britian has been involved in since 1700
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-5-2013 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I don’t care how many wars the UK has been involved in since the 1700’s this is a thread about the Australian definition of terrorism.

Again just to make this clear to you

Members of the Armed Forces are not Terrorists.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

"People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf"

George Orwell.

“Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. ”
― George Orwell

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I don’t care how many wars the UK has been involved in since the 1700’s this is a thread about the Australian definition of terrorism.

“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
― George Orwell

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
― George Orwell, 1984

www.goodreads.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Closed for review by staff.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join