It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage at Syrian rebel shown 'eating soldier's heart'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
reply to post by rickymouse

The one thing I can not get my head around is what is the agenda?

What does the west have to gain to justify taking down a whole country?

The west are the terrorists!

It's not about "taking down" a whole country, it's about getting someone in power that will favour you over the Russians or the Iranians. That's it. It's about trade lines. It's about oil reserves. It's about precious metals or rare chemicals, etc.

It's about an American company getting a contract over a Russian or Iranian one. For an IMF loan to go to the country while they rebuild, instead of an oil backed money offering by the Iranians who get paid back in tangible goods.

Etc,etc,etc..

There's a reason why the North Koreans have to shut the power grids down at 8pm every night, and why Americans can take a "road trip" just cause they needed something to post to their Twitter/Facebook account.

The part I will revel in is if SHTF in the US and all the anti-war/radical liberal, radical Cons, the ones who cried about foreign policy etc, when they don't get to live in excess anymore and it was them bringing down the house. Karma is a laugh usually.
edit on 14-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

Not really, America's current strategy is a very old Roman, and later Byzantine strategy of using one barbarian group against another Barbarian group. In this instances, why wipe out an enemy when you can fool an enemy into getting killed by fighting against another of your enemies?

The West isn't meant to win in Syria. Think of Syria as a giant meat grinder financed by nations slightly hostile to the West, to suck in rouge groups that are in a state of war with the West.

How the CIA pulled this off is beyond me, I always thought of muslims as being lacking of basic intelligence, but this?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

reply to post by rickymouse

The one thing I can not get my head around is what is the agenda?

What does the west have to gain to justify taking down a whole country?

The west are the terrorists!

Yeah Yeah 'the west are terrorists' yadda yadda.

Least they don't go around eating hearts and livers.

No they just give their endorsement and money to the people who do it and call the one who is fighting these sick individuals a tyrant.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

How the CIA pulled this off is beyond me, I always thought of muslims as being lacking of basic intelligence, but this?

The West has been meddling in the affairs of the ME since... well, since before it was the West. Colonial Empires, back to as you mention the Romans... The ME is a key part of the world. There really isn't anywhere in the world safe from being manipulated, dominated, colonized, exploited, etc.

In modern times though, since oil, (before it was poppy/spices/etc) the Western or Colonial purses have made the ME royalty rich.

I mean, there is a reason the Royals drive around in gold plated Mercedes, BMWs and Bugatti's, and it's not because they are master stone masons.

Some of the Bedouins are wealthy beyond reason simply because they have land claims with rich oil assets. It's funny when you consider some of the nomadic ones, driving around the desert in G-Wagons and Range-Rovers, the comparative technology of you or I in a spaceship.

This wouldn't be without bridging relations with foreigners.

Even the most religious, strictest Islamists, the ones at the top aren't stupid. They know they are better off than a secluded society with rocks and horses as their lead technological base.

So Islam is used to rise to power, to rally conservatives to the cause, but once power is achieved it's the same BS as any other society. This is done the world over. Bullshiza and politics knows no borders, language and has no bounds.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw this the other day. All I can say is that these people are disgusting and barbaric.

Why are we funding and supporting these kinds of things? Why?!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

OMG

These are the type of people we are arming!

10 Million of the UK tax Payers Money as well as US $$ is been sent to these animals on a monthly basis.

Why OH why are we funding terrorist groups !

Libya was the first to fall in the hands of so called freedom fighters. Has anybody heard anything from Libya in the last few months ? I doubt it, as it is like a scene from Mad Max at the moment with gangs running about with fully funded US and UK weapons.

I bet ya that in two years time these so called rebels will be our new Boogey men.

We had a old lady die in the UK last week due to not been able to pay certain taxes but we have enough funds to start proxy wars.

God love the west as nobody else does.

Here is the link to the video PLEASE WATCH AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION www.presstv.ir...

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-5-2013 by judus because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2013 by judus because: (no reason given)

Lets not forget about Egypt, which fell to rebel control under the Muslim Brotherhood. It all started in Egypt, not Libya.

It started in Iran with the mass protests around the last elections there. It moved to Bahrain, where the west stood by and watched Saudi forces rumble across the border to subdue the peaceful protests armed with British made weaponry and equipment. The it moved to Tunisia where the government resigned rather than risk a popular revolution. In Libya it was an overthrow of a brutal, western backed dictator based more on tribal than religious grounds and fuelled by socio economic forces. What happened in Egypt was a popular protest movement that resulted in the peaceful, democratic transfer of power to an elected government. The Egyptian government, which is partly lead by Muslim brotherhood members is actively engaged in actions against wahadist jihadi terrorists based in the Sinai. What's happening in Syria is a sectarian conflict complicated by proxy relationships with global powers and tribal affiliations.

It really annoys me when people try to trivialise middle eastern conflicts by assuming that the Arabs Vs the West power struggle is the root cause. The fact is that for the majority of citizens and refugees in Syria right now, you would find it hard to fond one who has an opinion on what the British or the Americans or even the Russian or Chinese think about what's going on in their country.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

We had a old lady die in the UK last week due to not been able to pay certain taxes but we have enough funds to start proxy wars.

That's a really ignorant argument. You should see these funds as an investment just as your country does, because in actuality, that's what it is.

The US/UK did not rise to power by giving free money away.

If you cannot resolve these simple principles you should just stay away from world politics altogether. If you wish to actually discuss, be informed, research the issue... Some of the first things to realize is that "aide" is not really aiding anyone except the person giving it. And loans are just an alternative to outright colonization.

Very simple concepts. Once you get them down you can actually start looking at the issue in a realistic way. Once you do though, you're going to come to the same conclusion that everyone else has. And it aint pretty either way you look at.

Pull out = Go broke.
Stay in. = Collateral damage.

For the people that say "Oh, but the people in charge made us broke anyways! The US has been bankrupted by our leaders! Bla, bla, bla..."

Here's something to consider. Everyone else is broke too. More so in most cases. The person least broke is the richest.

The US loses Syria and thats a major win for the BRIC.

If the BRIC wins in the next decade I'll be looking at Chinese papers and a condo in Hong Kong. Maybe a nice house somewhere on the mainland not too far from a golf course. (They've been popping up everywhere.)

The BRIC is slowing taking down all the US pawns, and once it knocks the Rooks and Bishops off the board it's all downhill skiing from there for the Commonwealth.
edit on 14-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah Yeah 'the west are terrorists' yadda yadda.
Least they don't go around eating hearts and livers.

They finance the atrocities and bank roll the mercenaries,
that is worse.

anti-Israel & anti-Christian leaders . . . and and infidelity

all in one sentence ? lol fitting
Mercenary agents of mossad, financed invading provocateurs,
are the culprits and by far are NOT innocent !
Their hands are dripping with blood of
the innocent.

Would it matter to you if Jesus was a Muslim ? or
Mohamed was a red haired christian ? or David was
an Amalekite ?
It very well SHOULDN'T.
We are all creations of the same power.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The blood wars today are not much different then the
massacre of the Selknam people.
en.wikipedia.org...

Where as christians silently watched as the blood spilled,
as the western financiers bank rolled the pillaging, and the zionists
as Julius Popper committed genocide in the name of nwo and satan.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 14/5/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

Yah, lets fund them floggers. They are people I can get behind (and never take my eyes off of).

I want to say a lot of things, but I_must_obey...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

That is pretty ruthless. I want that guy on my side! What an animal!

This action, though certainly a war crime, is the type of thing that breaks wills. Actions like that strike fear in your enemy and make them question their resolve and willingness to face you on the battlefield. I bet Assad’s minions are second guessing their allegiance…at least a little bit.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag strike fear in your enemy

Here's an idea . . .
Respect sovereign borders then you'll not make enemies.
Too simple for you ?
or just intent on financing the banks ?

The 'serpent' existed in the garden of Eden.
Just don't go there or stick your nose where it don't belong.
Respect the lines that are drawn.
For each there own, . . . democracy.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

They finance the atrocities and bank roll the mercenaries, that is worse.

Worse eh?

Some western governments do finance those who are 'friendly' that part is true, but it is only half right.

What always get's left out of that conversation is Eastern government's like Russia, and China, and countries like Iran. Pakistan.

Then add in the monies from OPEC, with the addtiion of illegal drug trade, as well as human trafficking.

Yeah one side is worse, but some people will never admit that.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
How come my thread on this today was shut down because it was already posted yet this thread is staying up?

.... i even used the same source and quote
edit on 14-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Here's an idea . . .
Respect sovereign borders then you'll not make enemies.
Too simple for you ?
or just intent on financing the banks ?

Ummmm….we’re talking about people engaged in a civil war in Syria!

Whose sovereign border was crossed?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ummmm….we’re talking about people engaged in a civil war in Syria! Whose sovereign border was crossed?

Obviously they don't mean Russia, and Iran supplying arms to Assad that is not 'violation of sovereign borders'.

Just another thread that 'tries' to vilify the west when history has be shown time, and time again "eating hearts' of where the real savagery is.
edit on 14-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

finance those who are 'friendly'.

Kibbutz politics from the permanent 5 might seem 'friendly'.
No two ways about it it's still stalinist.

The act of 'good vs bad' is an act, but
they are indeed in bed together.
(Jerry springer syndrome)

Bashar al-Assad wants no part of it,
but to stay free and independent.
(No such thing as that in Kibbutz communism)
. . . and israel's wish is to install nwo kibbutz.

edit on 14/5/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

war is barbaric and savage. So why all the outrage at barbarism and savagry?
edit on 14-5-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

and the zionists
as Julius Popper committed genocide in the name of nwo and satan.

Really? Id be interested in seeing the Sigil for that one!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Bashar al-Assad wants no part of it,

Sure he does, he wants those Russian, and Iranian bags full of cash coming.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join