It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyewitness testimony confirms Police SUV, then multiple rounds fired, used in brutal slaying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Police initially reported Tamerlan blew himself up with a suicide vest, then dared claim he was instead run over by his own brother, Dzhokar during the getaway.

However, an eyewitness has come forward and confirmed a Police SUV ran over Tamerlan! Not only that, but that after ramming him and running him over, police even proceeded to fire multiple rounds into his body.

A police SUV is towed away from the scene where Tamarlan Tsarnaev was run over. According to Ed Deveau, the Watertown police chief, one of his sergeants used this vehicle as a "battering ram" and drove right into the melee and then jumped out of the SUV and kept it in gear as it rolled on toward the suspects.

The report added that the Watertown police SUV had its rear window shot out and had "a little wound" in front, which would be the case if it was used as a battering ram to run over the 26-year-old man. So, is this police SUV the real vehicle that ran Tamarlan over? Is the police story meant to hide the fact that someone used the vehicle to kill Tamarlan? Is the police story all a big lie?

From the beginning, I found the the official explanation that Dzhokhar ran over his own brother and was able to flee from the police hard to believe. It simply did not make sense that the 19-year-old Dzhokhar could just drive away from hordes of police with their weapons drawn and high-powered cop cruisers at hand. Furthermore, there were no reports of a police chase using vehicles.

The official story that Dzhokhar had run his brother over and then just driven away from the scene of a massive police shoot-out simply does not make sense. There is no way he could get away so easily from hordes of police that had their weapons drawn and cars ready.

The following eyewitness testimony to a Boston radio show on Friday, April 19, makes much more sense:

She described seeing the first suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, run over by a police SUV and then mortally wounded by multiple police gun shots.

The 7-minute radio clip with Linda is here:

audio.weei.com...

edit on 14-5-2013 by below because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by below

This one more of several inconsistencies in to official story, and resulting martial law style man hunt, I will be keeping my eyes on this story until the truth comes out fully.

Thanks for the info op, watching the video and reading up on the content in a little bit after I get out of bed and run some erands, be back later to comment further.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
sounds like he was a real 'fall guy'.
all tv land is smoke and mirrors - especially anything that smacks of agenda's from d.c. land of oz.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Already covered in this thread from April...

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
thanks
i dont see any Linda or her audio references there, i will post it there

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that police take advantage of heinous crimes (such as cop killers) and chaotic chases to execute suspects they believe are guilty. Fog of battle is a great excuse to get away with just about anything. They are all working overtime and pissed too. The guy that killed the suspect is a hero behind the closed doors of the HQ. The main consideration is, the presence of video and audio recordings.

Catch a LEO drinking and yapping amongst a "friendly" group of people and you will hear for yourself.

absolute power corrupts absolutely.

new topics

top topics

join