It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Man 3 - Illuminati Symbols - False Flag circa May 26, 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Dude's all over the place! Russia, nuclear false flag, demonic attack, cars fighter jets over NASCAR..

What did I miss? I do feel strongly that Iron Man 3 will include clues to the next false flag, but I haven't seen it yet.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by below

Will not happen.

The dates caught before a supposed future action never pan out.

The way that it works is they pull it then they have their insiders leak all of the foreshadowing after the fact.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I saw it, kinda sucked out of the Iron Man series. So if by false flag, you mean, craptacualar instalment into fading franchise that breathed life back into Robert Downey Jr.s crappy career you might be onto something.

Iron Man stole the show in The Avengers. (caution, semi spoiler below)

-Spoiler section-

I think it had to do with Iron Man just not owning the role anymore. Like, he all of a sudden doesn't wanna be Iron Man anymore? He is a panic attack, anxiety ridden chump now?

The saving grace for the movie was when the dozen or so of prototypes showed up, and maybe the scene with the kid, when the kid takes out the Bioweapon dude, as well as at the end when he got his own little Iron Man laboratory. Besides that the movie was "meh".

I mean, second one he comes back with freakin lasers. Lasers! Just burning holes in/through everything. In this one, we have a half built, faulty prototype suit that falls apart nearly everytime he uses it.

-end of spoiler section-

So, I think if they do another Iron Man, it might bring back the franchise. Or... We know there is likely to be another Avengers, so I'm looking forward to what they do with that.

Right now in the comic book universe I'd say Thor is on top. Thor's first movie was unbelievable. The new Thor looks amazing, his cameo in Avengers was brilliant.

Thor is boss, IMO.

As far as false flags, hidden messages, secrets of the Illuminati, etc. It's al BS, the standard BS we have to endure everytime something popular comes up. About as stupid as the London Olympics claims of "false flag" etc, etc. Oh and when nothing happened, oh yeah "OMG it was totally a false flag! See! SEE! I told you... the part where nothing happened was a false flag on our psyches!"

If anyone on ATS actually believes this stuff, you should log off. You should log off from the internet. Maybe check yourself into a mental ward.

You are getting trolled. Straight trolled... Embarrassingly trolled. Either that or there is a kid with an IQ of 62 who really buys into what he is putting out there online. Possible the purveyor has down syndrome. In any case, you are really, really, in need of getting laid me imagines.

edit on 14-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by below

sigh - the youtube guy obviously skipped highschool french
, and eng. lang too

gran prix demonaco historic event

is a fantasy sentence , it has nothing to do with demons , he has DELIBERATLY removed a space to massage the " evidence " to fit his delusion

its grand prix de monaco historic event

thats why it has a 1950s race car graphic on the ticket

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Isn't this breaching the TOS of the site? Linking to pirated material?
Iron Man 3 is not on DVD as yet until this date

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

If you actually watch the video, the guy confirms multiple times that the footage comes from Iron Man 2.

To me, this was just silly. The guy is just attacking a strawman throughout the video. I will wait and watch for the date. But I am not convinced that his paranoid delusions are truth.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by below

I saw FE 3 (If you don't get that your school system failed you) on opening day. At the same time, I noticed a lot of oddities that for myself raised "Red Flags" so I noteably pointed them out to my Fiance'. We had a discussion about it... And as much as I wanted to feed in and be like "HOLY RUSTED METAL BATMAN" sadly it's just a movie.

Making movies as "Real" as possible is the key to blockbuster movies. Even look at the latest, "The Great Gatsby" much more bueno than the Robert Redford version I watched as a kid, much more realistic as well. Gotta love that movie magic...

There was a lot of Symbolic meaning in this movie. I would pose that as the directors wanting to induce this type of thinking for "Ratings" and the good ol buck~

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Just seen it this weekend and it was appalling how many Illuminati/conspiracy themes were in it. Ill name what I can remember;

1. The hand over the eye gesture, I think tony or the villain did it, but it was a pronounced perspective, meant to be seen.

2. The Plot. ** Spoilers**
Basically the villain attempts to take over the world via media(CNNmsnbc) and stage a fake "villain"(Osama n AlQueda). The villain seemed MKUltra'd when questioned.

Those who seen it, am I missing anything? I know I wasn't trippin.
edit on 14-5-2013 by AnonLover because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ya ya ya.. its about 10 days away

that's one short countdown

After that date, he'll have an next, from FE M 3 or the next blockbuster.. maybe NOW YOU SEE IT?

new topics

top topics

join