It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Rogue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I agree with you completely. I just hope the people with the bombs do also.
edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
last time this video surfaced it was debunked and 404'd pretty quickly.

definitely NOT a nuclear device, they must have hit the mother load of weapons storage tho. pretty nice explosion all the same.ANY big enough explosion will cause a "mushroom cloud", not just nukes. it's just that for years we have been taught generally through the media that a mushroom cloud means a nuclear explosion. like someone said had this been a nuke the video would never have surfaced as those who taped it would likely be too dead/injured not to mention the media would have been wiped out by the effects.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
If the blast occured below ground level the emp would be absorbed by the ground and gone up in the air. Think of a light bulb below ground level. The areas that are shadowed are safe from emp and both thermal and nuclear radiation.

They make nukes in all sizes and flavors! Size can be as low as 1kt (that we know of). There are thermonuclear (H bombs), atomic (A bombs), neutron enhanced, dirty bombs, clean bombs.

I would think Syria would be screaming at the top of thier lungs if it was a nuke. But maybe they are and the info is not get out. Or, maybe they don't want the world to know what was in the underground facility.

Check his web site (he claims to have been blackballed by sites like this, so I won't put a link) for his views on the Syria explosion and others.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
What are you all talking about? A nuclear weapon in use and no one capable of detecting exactly this kind of explosion sees or detects anything?

Implausible. There are enough diversive goverments able to do so that we can eliminate the ability of a single group to suppress all reports about this.

Gamma rays? Nuclear falldown (even from under the ground possible, in this case the fireball went out of the ground so there would have been enough particles to find outside that areal)? Where is the crater? EMP? (Yes, there would be a small EMP, as that is an effect of a simple avalanche of ionized particles.)

And off course - action and reaction of foresaid detonation, based on a political scale would be completely devastating for Israels government.

I say: Myth Busted.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

At the very least, there should be signs of radiation moving out from Syria to other areas. There isn't. There should also be seismic sensors detecting it halfway around the world, and they didn't. There is zero evidence that there was a nuclear detonation.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
what's wrong with nukin' people.
it's not like anybody cares.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Can anyone help me to determine what those wireless cases are suppose to contain? I can't find analyses anywhere, although I'm not completely sure I want to know...

Link posted from cryptome.org

originals :

PDF

preview detail pic of wireless container and map

edit on 14-5-2013 by j0s3yw4l3s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I do not disagree or agree. Radiation could indicate a nuke, or indicate a stockpile of nuke material was the target. I'm only supplying the info I have. That was a nasty explosion! It looked worse than the solid rocket fuel plant explosion in Nevada several years ago!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Aninonymous

Starfish Prime was a high altitude nuclear test in 1962. It made news in Hawaii, after a telephone relay station was knocked out, and 300 streetlights were damaged.

As for radiation, it wouldn't take long at all before radiation was seen elsewhere. Chernobyl and Fukushima both spread radiation that was detected just a few days later. Radiation from Chernobyl was detected in Sweden two to three days after. A nuclear weapon, even a bunker buster type would throw radiation that would be detected elsewhere within days, if not hours in some cases.

Add to that seismographic evidence, which there is none. Thirteen minutes after North Korea detonated a nuclear weapon, seismographs in Indiana detected it. Not one seismograph detected any P waves from Syria when this "nuclear weapon" was used.

Please, Please argue this...Texas fertilizer blast shows up on Earthquake monitoring
Admittedly I am not saying this was a Nuke other than possibly some form of
tactical nuke or portable nuclear weapon (and unless radiation is detected makes that argument rather moot) but that was a huge blast.

Even Bunker Busters create Earthquakes hence the name EARTHQUAKE BOMB...

But do tell how a fertilizer explosion had more impact than this strike? Come on...
edit on 14-5-2013 by abeverage because: changed grain to fertilizer

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Because of the size of the blast, and the proximity to the seismic detectors. You did notice that the seismic detectors that picked up the Texas blast were in the US right? That means the blast was right on top of the detectors. Of course it's going to have more of an impact than a conventional explosion in Syria, half a world away.

Like I said earlier, thirteen minutes after the blast in North Korea (a nuclear test), a seismic event was detected in Indiana. If Syria had been nuclear, there would be seismic evidence.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Because of the size of the blast, and the proximity to the seismic detectors. You did notice that the seismic detectors that picked up the Texas blast were in the US right? That means the blast was right on top of the detectors. Of course it's going to have more of an impact than a conventional explosion in Syria, half a world away.

Like I said earlier, thirteen minutes after the blast in North Korea (a nuclear test), a seismic event was detected in Indiana. If Syria had been nuclear, there would be seismic evidence.

My point is if that was a small yield tactical nuke it could go unnoticed until the radiation is detected. And correct me if I am wrong but there is a another video showing the actual first explosion which was MASSIVE...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aninonymous

Firstly, this was mostly an air burst explosion. That much is obvious from the video.

The 'confirmation' from Press TV says it was an American nuclear bunker buster bomb. There are videos of these devices being tested and you can compare the effects if you wish. Bunker busters are specifically earth penetrating, not air burst weapons.

Also, an incendiary air-burst explosion is not likely to cause any significant damage. Its effect would be primarily psychological.

I would question why the video of the explosion was so well framed? Could this have been staged?

Certainly anti-Israeli forces have staged footage previously (and been caught doing it) attempting to implicate Israel and its allies in all sorts of atrocities.

To me, this is video of a large conventional incendiary air burst explosion, perfectly framed on camera, against an indistinct background of fires and a single location where several small explosions are going off (I counted four in the same spot). If this were true battle, why do they repeat their fire on a target already hit?

But it could be legit, despite the fact that several things don't look right.

edit on 14/5/2013 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by j0s3yw4l3s

God knows on the specifics. Has a Motorola logo on it by the looks of it, so it has to be some sort of communications related gear obviously. The stuff in the background looks more interesting to me, but of course it contains nothing probative, and we cannot be sure of its provenance in terms of authenticity.

Edit to add:
Also, it would be helpful to get the bottom of the image. The pink indicator arrows are truncated before they lead to the descriptions of what they point at. Somewhat annoying if you are trying to identify the purpose of the object, without being overly familiar with it.
edit on 14-5-2013 by TrueBrit because: Added detail.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that the author of this article on LiveLeaks could tell the difference between a nuclear explosion and the hole in his arse. If that had been a fission device you would have heard the cameraman screaming because he was blind, rapidly followed by him being incinerated by the heat. Beside, the explosion is far to feeble to have been a nuke. As for those who claim it was a low yield bomb. What would be the point? Why go to the expense of using an expensive nuke when conventional explosives would have had the same effect. I have noticed that the authors other articles on the site follow an anti-Israel, pro-Syrian government line.

I also note that he uses a PressTV article to "prove" his theory.
I'd rather believe the BBC rather than the English language mouthpiece of the Iranian regime.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by j0s3yw4l3s

Can anyone help me to determine what those wireless cases are suppose to contain? I can't find analyses anywhere, although I'm not completely sure I want to know...

originals :

PDF

The small box with the antenna in the lid of the larger box appears to be a Motorola DSL/WiFi router (A large Motorola "M" logo, a low voltage power supply socket, an RJ11 - DSL/telephone port, an RJ45 network port, A USB port and an aerial that, from its length I would deduce is optimal @ 2.4GHz). To the right of that appears to be a portable radio handset/speaker (but it could also be some sort of hand held sensor).

The right hand side part of the larger box contains two sealed cell 12 volt batteries and underneath that a power supply (truncated image). to the right of that would appear to be some modules probably based on a short bus backplane (similar to S100?). I would imagine one would be a CPU module and the next an I/O interface module with several different interfaces (including optical). The other modules seem to just be output, displaying status in a laddder of LED's.

This does not particularly seem to be state of the art stuff.

edit on 14/5/2013 by chr0naut because: addidtional stuff added

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by j0s3yw4l3s

originals :

PDF

The small box with the antenna in the lid of the larger box appears to be a Motorola DSL/WiFi router (A large Motorola "M" logo, a low voltage power supply socket, an RJ11 - DSL/telephone port, an RJ45 network port, A USB port and an aerial that, from its length I would deduce is optimal @ 2.4GHz). To the right of that appears to be a portable radio handset/speaker (but it could also be some sort of hand held sensor).

The right hand side part of the larger box contains two sealed cell 12 volt batteries and underneath that a power supply (truncated image). to the right of that would appear to be some modules probably based on a short bus backplane (similar to S100?). I would imagine one would be a CPU module and the next an I/O interface module with several different interfaces (including optical). The other modules seem to just be output, displaying status in a laddder of LED's.

This does not particularly seem to be state of the art stuff.

edit on 14/5/2013 by chr0naut because: addidtional stuff added

I will add my guess that it is a relay/remote control system.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

A 1 kiloton blast can be detected by seismographs as about a 4 on the Richter scale. It's also a much different signature than a standard earthquake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join