It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge buildings snapped like twigs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
A few times now in the matrix (deep meditation) I have been shown this vision of the future so have decided to share it here on ATS. Please be gentle , please be kind ! Don't shoot the messenger. This is the first time I share a prediction on ATS. Humbly I say, "I feel that this vision should be shared as I have seen it on more than one occasion and it is going to affect many people" ! This is not about me being right or wrong its about something that is going to happen in the not too distant future, the exact date I cannot be sure of. I would like to thank those that plugged me into the Divine matrix, those that have "assisted" me with all the work that is being done. Thank you for trying to show me everything, and yes I need to pay more attention.

I'm not sure if I can call this an Earthquake or some kind of Sonic shock wave ripping some parts of the earth apart. I see the country side all green and beautiful and all of a sudden it looks as though a mole is moving under the grass or another way to describe it, It would seem as though the country side covered with a blanket of grass, is shaken in the very same way we shake off a blanket or sheet when we are spreading out or over something. I first thought something was coming out of the ground but it continued in a forward motion, like a long snake ploughing the earth from underneath.

As I follow the earth being ripped apart from underneath the ground, it continues for a very long time across the country, bringing catastrophic destruction in its wake or is it a wave. I see fires burning as a result, trees being uprooted and very high buildings snapping like twigs. Luckily a lot of it is in the open country! It could have been far worse!

That is all ! I share this with all for this is going to happen. It will not be long, possibly even this year. The good news is that its not all of the earth, well I hope not anyway. Its going to be a another very big one.

edit on 14-5-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
What you are describing is what will happen when New Madrid Seismic Zone wakes up one day.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds like a great Quake of some kind or some upheaval caused by some external force of nature.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

They're called S waves...

They would have to be pretty huge to "snap buildings like twigs". I saw trees that were snapped off in an earthquake, but they were sitting directly on top of a fracture line at an epicenter (Loma Prieta '89).

Even the Japan earthquake only shook the skyscrapers enough to make them sway.

No, what you are talking about can only be the result of an impactor. The kind of shock waves rolling out from that would be that destructive. I saw a video once, and I can't find it. It was a simulation that showed the ground rolling up like a wave. This wave was 1500 feet high and it didn't care if it was on ocean, land or mountains. It passed right through them and continued on. The ground beneath this primary wave was affected to 600 feet deep and everything under or on the ground was swept up and destroyed in this monster as it moved across the landscape at 600 miles an hour.

To give it perspective the POV was from an F16 traveling at a few hundred feet just ahead of the wave. Looking out the back of the canopy we can see the tiny farm houses, roads, whole towns being devoured. Then the jet pulls up to wave height.

Now the view is looking back over the top of the wave and behind this gargantuan destructive force there is another wave, another behind that, and another... all the same height and all moving in the same direction back to back. As the jet pulls ever higher we can now see all the way back to the far horizon. There is a sun there on the horizon, growing brighter and climbing ever higher into the sky.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks I like the way you describe it as a "rolling wave", maybe its just the continents that will be shifting, the Plates that is.

Continental shifting, something we haven't yet witnessed in our time. Its super fast, carries on for very long distances and creates massive destruction.

Thanks for you input !

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

what you saw ST was the ignition of the 'flower of life ' dimensonal prison
which is to start soon - any day now.

horus calls himself in the Spells ' he of the earthquake '
not a literal one - but the Consciousness will be so shaken,
that the symbology is eartquake

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
" When all of a sudden far off in the distance(to the north I figured out by looking at a map when I woke up) I saw an electric blue blast. Almost like a lightning bolt but 100 times bigger than any lightning. As soon as the blast hit the ground something that looked like a giant spirit or angel shot back into the clouds where the blast came from."

dream from past week

and it tells the ignition of the coming false light matrix.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Now imagine if a building is already leaning and doesn't need much bending to crack and fall down, perhaps old tall buildings.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

what you saw ST was the ignition of the 'flower of life ' dimensonal prison
which is to start soon - any day now.

horus calls himself in the Spells ' he of the earthquake '
not a literal one - but the Consciousness will be so shaken,
that the symbology is eartquake

Oh here we go again the, "The Merry Band Of Nutters"

Don't come try tell me what I saw or even presume to know what I experience. At least we all see what you are looking for....

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
" When all of a sudden far off in the distance(to the north I figured out by looking at a map when I woke up) I saw an electric blue blast. Almost like a lightning bolt but 100 times bigger than any lightning. As soon as the blast hit the ground something that looked like a giant spirit or angel shot back into the clouds where the blast came from."

dream from past week

and it tells the ignition of the coming false light matrix.

You got it wrong, what false matrix (astral plane are you talking about, how can higher consciousness be false.

Don't come sprout trash here!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Continental shifting, something we haven't yet witnessed in our time. Its super fast, carries on for very long distances and creates massive destruction.

The forces unleashed in an asteroid or comet strike would surely be enough to set off any earthquakes in plates all over the world. Even Volcanos would let go. The combination of all these events would be catastrophic to life on earth. Dams would fail, ocean tsunamis would ravage coastlines, Nuclear power plants would explode. Nations that survived would be at war with each other over precious resources. Nuclear war might even break out.

Now thats a "Pocky clips".

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I have seen it three times on different evenings, I feel that I could have missed the beginning of the vision but im sure it just started from within the ground, it might even happen where it is least expected, its going to be big

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

its going to be big

Front row seat!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

its going to be big

Front row seat!

front row seat and birds eye view , make me think if the future has happened, then we may already be living in the past

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
A few times now in the matrix (deep meditation) I have been shown this vision of the future so have decided to share it here on ATS. Please be gentle , please be kind ! Don't shoot the messenger. This is the first time I share a prediction on ATS. Humbly I say, "I feel that this vision should be shared as I have seen it on more than one occasion and it is going to affect many people" ! This is not about me being right or wrong its about something that is going to happen in the not too distant future, the exact date I cannot be sure of. I would like to thank those that plugged me into the Divine matrix, those that have "assisted" me with all the work that is being done. Thank you for trying to show me everything, and yes I need to pay more attention.

I'm not sure if I can call this an Earthquake or some kind of Sonic shock wave ripping some parts of the earth apart. I see the country side all green and beautiful and all of a sudden it looks as though a mole is moving under the grass or another way to describe it, It would seem as though the country side covered with a blanket of grass, is shaken in the very same way we shake off a blanket or sheet when we are spreading out or over something. I first thought something was coming out of the ground but it continued in a forward motion, like a long snake ploughing the earth from underneath.

As I follow the earth being ripped apart from underneath the ground, it continues for a very long time across the country, bringing catastrophic destruction in its wake or is it a wave. I see fires burning as a result, trees being uprooted and very high buildings snapping like twigs. Luckily a lot of it is in the open country! It could have been far worse!

That is all ! I share this with all for this is going to happen. It will not be long, possibly even this year. The good news is that its not all of the earth, well I hope not anyway. Its going to be a another very big one.

This pretty much matches with the vision of a very good friend of mine. She will never go to public with her visions, so I collect and store them.
She describes the process as a force coming from inside the earth, which creates some heavy shockwaves. Journeys with airplanes will not be possible any more for quite some time and certain coast lines will disappear.
I know it sound apocalyptic but she said that it is important not to fall into panic like many people will do.

I have the impression this scenario might arrive very soon. The number of similar predictions raise very significantly in the last months - well we will see. At least we have the advantage that we know that such a potential scenario might come, as for others it will be a real shock.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Brucee

Well thank you for sharing her vision. Many people see the same thing of what is coming but never share it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You mentioned you saw it 3x during deep meditation. Can you tell me when you saw them so I can piece this together in my head? Was it recently or ?

Thank you!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa

You mentioned you saw it 3x during deep meditation. Can you tell me when you saw them so I can piece this together in my head? Was it recently or ?

Thank you!

Hi, yes I have been shown this on 3 separate occasions. I have seen more in my meditation and am now a bit confused as to how it all fits together. Yes over the past few months and this month.

Earth shaking up possibly after a very very long white trailing comet/asteroid hits earth in the ocean. the object will be seen by people as it approaches and it may happen in that part of the world when it is still daylight.

After the earth "shake up" or at a later period I see a huge expolsion like a nuclear bomb going off, im still a bit confused as to the order of events but something like what I have written. Not sure if the mushroom explosion was a result of the impact but if I remember it was at a later stage.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Maybe if a nearby star went supernova, a shockwave could hit the earth... If the shockwave had enough timespace to weaken, perhaps it would only have a major effect on 20-25% of the globe? You said not the whole earth, so I'm just kinda guesstimating here... My god I love that word
I should start a church dedicated to worshipping it, just to show people how crazy I am! Dude, should I? No, scratch that, scratch that... I already had an idea for an A.C. Slater-themed church. Already got a small following. Anyway, I digress...

The explosion could easily come after the rolling land. As the wave came into contact with pipelines, feul refineries, gas stations, nuke power plants, weapons stockpiles, etc., there could indeeed be some big explosions that would come after, not before the carpet rolling land.

Just an idea. I wonder what that would do to our moon? Maybe break off a chunk and send it into the ocean? Oh, wait...wait...I forgot, the moon is hollow with a very hard shell. It's orbit might be gnocked off course. Who knows.

I would think that even if it didn't "roll the land", on all the shockwave facing parts of earth, there would be other damage that could, at the very least, knock out electricity. So, I'm not sure if you received confirmation of otherwise in your dream, but I suspect that it would have a pretty serious effect on approximately half the globe. Of course, some halves are more populated, or have more sophisticated infrastructure to get damaged.

You said mostly out in the country..does that mean USA? Uk? Aussie? Russia? China? Did you see any indicators to see if you were in any specific nation or at.least a clue? The people? The buildings? The cars? The clothing? The language?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Oh. It happened after a long trailing white thing hit the ocean possibly? Hmmm, maybe I was way off. An impact event could make more sense...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
My Update ! Some of the other visions I saw during the same time as my vision of above have already come true. I told friends and family about them and they have manifested in exact detail. So I believe what I have been shown is the destiny of this planet.

I cant tell when it will happen, how can we say, but am sure it is still a number of years away

South Africa (not sure about the coast line?) will be a safe zone!

edit on 5-6-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join