It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I'm not even sure what to write about right now. I know for one, writing is useful only in the sense of containing knowledge in a very specific format, and this format is thought processes. Thought processes are infinite because they are constantly interacting within the “reality” we have subjected to. As part of this subjection, we try to communicate our own observations of the information we have received.

I believe at this point in time we are consciously accepting, yes, consciously, accepting our own containment. This containment is a physical, mental and spiritual containment. As part of those who are privileged, it is our duty and outstanding requirement that we pursue truth and revelation of the reality we are subject to. As those whom are not privileged in the same way us, those who have been subject to consistent ridicule, judgment and even possibly death and hardship, war and destruction, I thank you for paving the road towards all of our “enlightenment”, those of you who have seen the worst darkness of darkness and came out a beautiful person either way. If it was not for those who have seen much darker than I and still found the light, the truth I would have not seen the light in this life time.

I understand whole-heartedly that the world socioeconomic structure is utterly corrupted to the very core, and I understand and sympathize with the pain of them all. That very socioeconomic structure is responsible for my mother’s death. We can bout day and night about Tesla technology and spiritual enlightenment but in the end it means nothing to us if we do not have the soulful recognition to see that the Tesla technology and spiritual enlightenment was not good or evil, it simply was.

I find culture responsible for quite a bit of my wrong doings; I find culture responsible for the majority of individuals wrong doings on this planet. Given, there are people who are evil – but, there are people who are also misguided, hurt and destroyed, and they have lost their strength to not exist in that mindset, so what they find comfortable is hurt and destruction. The moral of this paragraph is that you reap what you sow, final and fact. Culture, more specifically the speculative elitist mindset of cultural programming, has programmed a culture of subservient individuals – but a small ember still resides within all of them, all of us, even the ones who are not awakened yet. The “elitist”, Illuminati, family of 500, whatever you wish to call them – well they’ve paved some roads and unfortunately they’ve paved some roads they don’t really understand.

To the “elite”, they control everything. They simply don’t believe otherwise, and this will be the bane of their existence. There is a new “elite” growing so to speak, and that is the truth and wisdom of the human spirit that is reconnecting back to this planet, this society, this earth and this culture. I am a 24 year old male, and for the past couple of years I have developed myself in ways that even my grandmother of 65 years of age has said is simply impossible. I dropped out of school at 12 years old and educated myself and am now prominently aspiring as a lead IT technician in the world of information.

The reason I wrote this today is because I felt compelled to. “They” will lose.

In fact, they already have.

And if you we’re wondering how I knew this, I would simply say that if one still believes in the concept of winning and losing well than in one’s own words they might have already lost. I do not believe in anyone else outside of myself to judge me, ridicule me, put bullets through my flesh or decide my cultural placement. Culture will always be important, and that is why we should teach our children the greatest culture yet. I take control of my own actions and I feel responsibility for my actions I am uncomfortable with and discipline myself accordingly, and so should and I believe will – everyone.

I don’t plan on having a child any time soon, I was the child of a impoverished family and rose out on top despite no matter the odds I did what I had to do to complete myself with very little mental guidance. I was a test child on many of the pharmaceutical drugs subjected to the children of the late 80s and 90s because I naturally wouldn’t conform to the cultural bias placed upon us in favor of the name of a false prophet, a education system designed to promote a reality that will never be sustainable. Neither the United States, nor any other country on this planet will lead this world to a place of enlightenment it is up to us and only us to do so as individuals, and do it as a whole.

If you wish to know more about me, that’s fine, you can read my previous posts and threads. Please do.
I dislike interacting with the 50/50 world of ATS as an individual and use my own story to explain something that is completely impersonal but I believe I have to at times; it’s been quite awhile since I made a thread. I suppose I enlisted these words on this site because maybe someone was expecting to read them, or maybe I was expecting a response I never expected. The possibilities are infinite really. I feel I made this thread because I had to, not because I wanted to.

Either way, believe - because miracles are possible.

Best regards,
Love, Light and Truth.

edit on 14-5-2013 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Power to the people!

Heroes make Heroes!

That's why the "false prophet" won't/wasn't born as an elite.

To lead the people you have to be the people!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Evolution 2012 my friend.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Yeah and it happened in it's own little way. People who bought in awakened to new realities such as misinformation etc etc...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

My favorite part is I never bought in, I researched diligently what the Mayan culture meant by their calendar and the messages we're much more important than a end of the world situation, but you already knew that.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

3 dog night eh?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Thank god.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Hey I may have been wrong about. A lot of things turn out to be jinxed by me btw

I think I had another 2012 thread from back in the day that turned out to be wrong. It was fun while it lasted and hey you know.

It's good to offer that other perspective.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I used to believe that something significant would happen on Dec. 21st 2012, and it didn't and then I realized it did literally a day or two ago.

My best friend had diabetic acidosis and almost died, and if it wasn't for me it would of been much more severe because I showed up randomly to say hi and to not your surprise, he is an Aquarius.

I never recognized it as anything, because I always disregarded Dec 21st 2012 because of the doomsday hype, but I realized it was a starting point where we all start seeing the bigger picture of things and now we are here and god damnit I've been screwed over by the way the people run this planet and I will die happy before I keep my mouth shut about it. We should all be lively and awakened and communicate accordingly.

edit to add: his diabetic acidosis was on Dec 21st. 2012

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

So then I ask you how do you feel about a world where on 1 machine in a factory in 24 hrs you could potentially have 24 people employed?

Now imagine a factory with like 50 - 100 machines. Goodbye unemployment. Goodbye to strenuous hrs and hello world!

Don't like Mexicans migrating to your country move to France! World is open we don't care anymore!

That's the future I want to build.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Well a world of employment is great! But what is employment without the employee being valued? As long as man has value, the world has value. If man has value he and she will give value to Earth - if it was not for Earth we would not be able to type these words.

If we value and others value, then no matter the machine all will profit.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Life is valued in this new world I want to create. Even if you don't contribute the mere fact that you didn't ask to be born is respected enough that you are deserving of food,water, and shelter.

Meaning it's not your fault you are here but you are. So who is another man from the earth such as yourself. Just 2 animals sharing the same territory.

"Who is a man, to try and sell another man his own planet"

Meaning I have just as much right to necessities as you do. And you as much as I.

However electricity and cars tv's things that are NOT necessities will be for those who work.

LIFE is where value should be given.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I couldn't of said it more beautifully myself. You, yourself, are exactly what I speak of when I say and you say they have already lost.

They have already lost.

So comes the new world.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

"Fight the good fight"

Don't get lost in the confusion and stay on the right track. Don't fall into the Crowley Paradigm.

I won't make a thread on the Crowley Paradigm cuz I want to explain it here.

It's where you do something right say fo example in crowleys case summoning a spirit or performing a ritual. It goes to your head and you think you have to take it to further heights. Before you know it your telling people you want to cut up a body into 7 pieces with 7 names written on them.

Obviously because he thought it would further his relations with the aether.

That's the Crowley Paradigm.

edit on 14-5-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Then to me the Crowley paradigm is just another expression of inability to differentiate the decision between good and evil, which you can't actually choose "good" or "evil".

Evil is Good and Good is Evil yourself is yourself and life is life.

top topics

join