It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Bassett - Leader of The Disclosure Movement Admits to Having the Wrong Approach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I want to share a very worthwhile segment from Graham Hancock's 2009 X-Conference presentation where he discusses the need to transcend linear obsessions on nuts and bolts technology and to focus more on issues of spirituality and expanded states of consciousness.

Following this statement from Graham Hancock you can hear the leader of the Disclosure movement, Stephen Bassett, reveal that his "right brain has been locked up in a closet dying to get out for a LONG time". The implications of this should not be lost on anybody who is aware of his never-ending efforts for "disclosure" and the apparent never-ending failure to get the desired results. If it is true, as Graham Hancock suggests, that the UFO phenomenon is essentially a spiritual one related to the modalities of human consciousness, then to focus obsessively and exclusively on a very linear and limited approach to the subject is totally missing the point. Stephen Bassett admits to being stuck in this linear mindset and says so for everybody to hear. Perhaps if he wants to unite the world under a new radical vision of the Earth and the Cosmos, he should be networking a symposium of shamans together to reveal the various approaches to expanding consciousness to make contact with higher intelligences. Which, by the way, shamanism and humanity's original spiritual and religious impulse has been all about since time immemorial. Our disconnection from this non-linear lifestyle is the cause of all our problems.

Appended to this segment is a clip featuring a question to Graham Hancock from Colonel John Alexander, who investigates non-local consciousness and shamanism, and is often thought by many in the UFO field to be one of the architects of the UFO Cover-Up.

All 3 people in this video represent different points of view on the UFO question, and I think it is fair to state that the issue of human consciousness in relation to this enigma is actually the answer.

edit on 13-5-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This point of view is SO far ahead of its time that it goes over the heads of skeptics AND believers alike!!!!

Such it is. The people that really know the score are very rare indeed...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I say complete BS. That is a cop out.
We are talking about "nuts and bolts" objects. Even though apparantly due to their advanced construction, they do not really have nuts, bolts, rivets, etc.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

I agree

Originally posted by corsair00
This point of view is SO far ahead of its time that it goes over the heads of skeptics AND believers alike!!!!

Such it is. The people that really know the score are very rare indeed...

first of all people see quite MATERIALISTIC objects and some events are quite real and affect the physical world, no need to propagate other beliefs such as spiritual, shamanism and such... Especially when the so called contactees are quite bogus... and phony.

Bring your demons and angels crap somewhere else, go tell them at the church, not in forum related to objects that appear in the physical world...
edit on 15-5-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I can see how a reality-based approach to ufology would be incompatible with the Greer-Bassett agenda.
edit on 15-5-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join