It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
I read somewhere that 100,000 humans disappear off the face of the earth each year, with absolutely no trace whatsoever, no sightings, no word, no grave, nothing, not one piece of evidence they even exist. vanished for ever.....100,000...8 to 9 thousand a month, figure an average of a 100 pounds of edible material on a human body...and you've got 800,000 to 900,000 pounds a month,......could feed a large contingent of aliens out there, without one human on earth knowing anything was wrong

Alex Collier has mentioned it

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1

Why would they harvest cattle lips and anuses?

Space aliens have an insatiable appetite for calamari.

Cattle lips and anuses make a cheap substitute for calamari.

www.bonappetit.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Second, I think we're a horrible food source. In fact, one of our only natural defenses seems to be our unappealing meat. Most animals simply won't eat us.

Third, we've been "growing" for thousands of years...where's the harvest?

Being undesirable to the other animals would be a positive attribute if the goal was for us to multiply. Maybe we contain something that tastes aweful by design. Consider this pet product called Frontline:

Q. How does FRONTLINE Plus kill fleas and ticks?
A. FRONTLINE Plus has 2 secret weapons: fipronil and (S)-methoprene. Once FRONTLINE Plus is applied, this combo stores itself in the oil glands in your pet's skin. It then self-distributes continuously for 1 month to your pet's hair and skin through the hair follicles. Fleas or ticks that come in contact with your pet are dead meat.

Regarding the span of time that we have been here without being harvested: We have been growing for thousands of earth years, which may not be an impressive amount of time to another species. I have been alive for about 400 fruit fly lifetimes. Compared to a fruitfly I am practically immortal.

I thought this topic was silly at first, but after thinking about it and reading through the thread I have to admit that this makes more sense than any other explanation I have ever heard for why humans were created, and why we are so different from the other life on earth. None of the counter-arguments I have read refute the possibility, and quite a few actually lend support to it if you look at from a different perspective.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Q: (L) What is this item that they were protecting so that society or the public wouldn’t know about it. What activity is this?

A: Humans eat cattle; aliens eat you.

Q: (T) They’ve said that before. (L) Okay, yeah, we eat second level; they eat third. Did aliens do some of the cattle mutilations?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What do aliens do to cattle?

A: Blood.

Q: (L) They take the blood out of them?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) What do they use this blood for?

A: Nourishment.

Q: (L) Okay, but you just said that aliens eat humans, and humans eat cattle. Why were the aliens being nourished by cattle, if that’s not their normal bill of fare? (T) A cow’s blood is a lot like human blood.

A: Do you not ever consume facsimile? Facsimile is less controversial, obviously!

Q: (L) So in other words, they were eating cattle just to keep from having to eat so many humans, that would have just upset people a lot, is that it?

A: Yes. Some of their human “food” is merely emotions; think of flesh as being the equal of “filet mignon”.

Q: (L) Well, if we are sources of food and labor for them, why don't they just breed us in pens on their own planet?

A: They do.

Source

Source

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Originally posted by sulaw
Or is that the reason for GMO's... They want us to taste a certain way.... Dun Dun Dun~ Creepy~

Hmmmmm.......maybe it's like marinating overnight before cooking.
It tenderizes and adds flavor!

No, no you got it all wrong! It's the TPTB that are saving us by pumping us full of GMOs! The aliens will show up and find us fatty, muscle-atrophied slobs full of poison, take one look, turn around and go home.

TPTB were helping us all along! Who knew?

edit on 14-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yeah, but I think they prefer to eat our energy body instead of meat, sometime they do torture human to attain the power of fear, serial killer does the same thing , no wonder why Many secret societies practicing human sacrifice to pursue the same energy. I mean our physical body and the whole Society were disigned to produce distortion soul, and this is their favourite recipe.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Tastes just like chicken?

Pass the BBQ sauce, please...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If we are supposed to be food, the aliens don't seem very efficient about harvesting their food.

How many billions of people have died?

Seems like an awful waste.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I don't think its a cannabilistic thing unless some real negatives, ie primitives such as more beast than soul, whether its reptoid or insectoid, manage to get in. And that they are currently held at bay, and the solar system is patrolled. There are theories I've heard others mention, such as what would allow the dark side to enter in, basically that we become more violent. Its a mirror. The more negative occurs here, then they may have permissions to enter.

But that is a theory only, and I don't concur with it, because there is a Higher Power and Good watching over us all the time, with each moment of your life being "magical" and interactive, and transmutable. When you begin to wake up and meditate things can happen that you won't believe, and the reality of the world around you will start to be questioned. Just how real is this, its quite interactive reality. We have a wonderful Team of Higher Ups and Good Cosmic citizens, that we all come from, that cares very much, but they also want us to stop being apathetic towards the plights of others and nature and to grow up. You can't have heaven on earth unless you strive to live, think and especially LOVE as they do here. Grow up. Reach up higher.

Even if a negative race wasn't merely draco and feeding off soul light, which is more common, its more about spirit than flesh, just remember, this isn't real and every moment here is a test. Its like being in a crummy game at times.

The solution always is LOVE. Even the dark side, if it is souled, anything that is not strictly the background of the comic book or movie, ai, but is real and living, wants to go home, all need love. So work on overcoming whatever is in you to raise the frequency around you and meditate more.

The lower down primitive races that feed off others shouldn't worry us, if we're working for raising love. More compassion is needed for any soul/spirit/entity trapped in such a prison as a predator body.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

to tell people to multiply like rats is obviously killing the planets life, imo, a good culling of humans would be a blessing.

it is likely that humans are a multi use being,imo.
some evolve to become higher spiritual beings, some their energy not useful for anything other than "food", others to be consumed by fire(recycling energy).

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I wonder if the aliens have a cheer or mantra? We watched an old campy zombie movie the other night and the zombies chanted "Eat 'em up, eat 'em up....yum, yum, yum!" Since this thread I've been picturing aliens chasing people around (in Keystone Cops fashion) chanting that! Too funny!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalAlert

If earth is a self-sustaining food cache it doesn't matter how many have died, only how many are currently available. Consider a form of designer livestock that you could place inside a pen in the middle of a long desolate stretch of desert. The pen has a capacity of 1000 heads. The livestock is designed so that you can place 10 animals in the pen and come back a decade later to find it stuffed to capacity. Increase the numbers and timescale and Earth could be the pen.
edit on 5/14/2013 by Slugworth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'd prefer to be optimistic and say that, assuming that the monotheistic religions are fake and were created by deluded individuals, Aliens decided to seed the universe by creating habitable worlds with intelligent life, which are encouraged to grow, multiply, eventually leave their worlds and join a vast interstellar community.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
But... but... but...

Why would they harvest cattle lips and anuses?

Appetizers maybe? Do we taste like beef? I thought we tastednlike high grade veal?

Maybe if I eat enough garlic suppliments they will leave me alone...

Just kidding...

Actually, we probably taste like pork - being that we are 98% genetically matched to the 'domesticated boar' . Weren't men turned into pigs on Circe's Island - by chance, is that not the word where we get 'Church' from? Aye, so it is. :] Kirke is old Scot for modern day Church. It is also the most human of symbols within the Chinese Zodiac. As well, considered an unclean animal to eat - and if the Jews and Muslims can agree on something..., =S

However, we were not eaten for our flesh - it is the blood, more accurately,. and the energies contained with our electromagnetic field.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
You might be onto something if there wasn't already overwhelming evidence that we evolved from chimps.

We didn't evolve from chimps. Humans and chimpanzees shared a common ancestor stretching back to time immemorial.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here's someone who shares the idea (humans bred for food)...

www.forkparty.com...

Warning: She's a bit of a loon.....

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Any alien race sufficiently advanced enough to travel here would have no need to clandestinely do anything, they could have anything they want from us, any way they want, any time they want it.

That is why the "planned alien invasion" idea is also nonsense. They wouldn't need any specific date to swoop down, they'd just come, land and conquer. Simple as.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So we're talking about the Wraith from Stargate Atlantis?

The first time I saw something like this is the 1962 episode of Twiltlight Zone.. To Serve Man

I liked that one.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
according to the sanscript we were made as slaves.

wouldnt surprise me good idea.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slugworth
reply to post by Gazrok

Second, I think we're a horrible food source. In fact, one of our only natural defenses seems to be our unappealing meat. Most animals simply won't eat us.

Third, we've been "growing" for thousands of years...where's the harvest?

Being undesirable to the other animals would be a positive attribute if the goal was for us to multiply. Maybe we contain something that tastes aweful by design. Consider this pet product called Frontline:

Q. How does FRONTLINE Plus kill fleas and ticks?
A. FRONTLINE Plus has 2 secret weapons: fipronil and (S)-methoprene. Once FRONTLINE Plus is applied, this combo stores itself in the oil glands in your pet's skin. It then self-distributes continuously for 1 month to your pet's hair and skin through the hair follicles. Fleas or ticks that come in contact with your pet are dead meat.

Regarding the span of time that we have been here without being harvested: We have been growing for thousands of earth years, which may not be an impressive amount of time to another species. I have been alive for about 400 fruit fly lifetimes. Compared to a fruitfly I am practically immortal.

I thought this topic was silly at first, but after thinking about it and reading through the thread I have to admit that this makes more sense than any other explanation I have ever heard for why humans were created, and why we are so different from the other life on earth. None of the counter-arguments I have read refute the possibility, and quite a few actually lend support to it if you look at from a different perspective.

The one thing that has troubled me is our own food source. Why is the Western Governments so hell bent on ensuring pesticides are delivered to our fat cells via genetically engineered produce? It is like we are self poisoned enough that we won't die, but if someone or something would try to consume us , they would be poisoned by it.

Actually it doesn't trouble me; if I knew I was "lunch", I would take just enough poison to stay alive, but should something misfortune happen, the one who tried to eat me would wind up dead..

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join