It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Interesting hypothesis and considering it's proposal is done through the psyche of a very observant human being it makes allot of sense to include an horrific agenda of creation and manipulation of organic beings for future use. Considering the violent history of mankind it seems so fitting that we can be classified as animals ourselves, animals smart enough to exclude ourselves out of nature by using nature, creating machines to do all the hard work for us including sending some of these aforementioned machines into orbit to not only observe our selves but also too provide instant communication world wide.

If these beings of higher intelligence created us they obviously made a grave mistake by making us smart enough to even consider the prospect of their existence. I must agree that if such an horrendous occurrence had to take place for the mere indigestion of human flesh and gold then our leaders don't look so bad anymore. Great theory for the ultimate horror novel
good things

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
Nah, that's inter dimensional beings.

See, you tried to contradict me and then proved my statement.

We are spirits with corporeal bodies, physical bodies, that can act upon the physical world.

We function in the physical dimension.

So, do aliens, but they do so only through evil people.

Definition of INTER

to place (a dead body) in a grave or tomb; bury

The spirit world to which aliens or ghosts, demons if you will is limited to a non-physical dimension because of the ever constant desire for evil and harm. In a sense, the fact that a Higher Power denied them the right to be born into physical bodies, is a prison of sorts, in another dimension which exists concurrently with our physical dimension. Unfortunately even being inter or spirit grave dimensional beings they have a lot of potential to create harm. But only through people who procrastinate faith and obedience.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Enjoying thread and this post struck a chord. Brings to mind H G Wells War of the Worlds where the martians drank human blood. It doesnt have to be the flesh they want - as we dont just eat the flesh of animals. We use other parts too - skin, fur, innards, bones etc.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

First, I think the religious mandate to reproduce is simply to beget more and more followers (and hence tithes) to the church (regardless of which church).

Second, I think we're a horrible food source. In fact, one of our only natural defenses seems to be our unappealing meat. Most animals simply won't eat us.

Third, we've been "growing" for thousands of years...where's the harvest?

Not a whole lot of meat to this theory, nor the bones to hang it on.....(in my humble opinion)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I've said this before. Human beings are a lousy food source. We require way too much protein and fresh water to efficiently make enough protein for another animal to eat and use.

You want something that doesn't cost so much to grow to maturity. That's why something like termites are the best. They eat cellulose (which we can't even digest), and create protein from it very efficiently. They do a better job than cows, really, but we're not culturally set up to eat termite protein, or any kind of insect protein for that matter.

Aliens would hopefully be smart enough to do better than us for a food source.

Chock that down to modern diets..lol

I suppose in the old days, humans had a much healthier diet and were a much better food source.

If they came this way again, and saw what we have become, they'd prolly rather go hungry.

Maybe this is why the Pharma, GMO and chem companies are feeding us rubbish, they want to really sve us by making us un-attractive to the alien palate.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What if the genuine Alien UFO craft that are seen almost daily are unmanned probes? These ships could be taking constant readings of the environment of Earth and reporting back results to some command site? The occasional cattle and other animal mutilations found could be an effort by the Alien race to collect samples and keep tabs on the environment of the meat and other foods we intake.

Reminds me of the movie dark skies I've , The story goes that some here on earth are chosen to be taken by these tall greys . And never to be seen anymore. Some say this is actually happening.. Would those who have been taken be eaten by these aliens? who knows right?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have believed this theory for a Long time, but not from the same reasons. I also think, that the food recycle energy has been Corrupted...and that these Entities are pure, selfish, EVIL and here is why...

When I began to question the food source/slave theory, also yes from many gleanings from BiBull (two bulls, Phonetics, lots of clues there), theMystery of INIQUITY-full cup etc., the OCCULT and Religion, Christian ESP, ancient Cults, in all EXTREME hate and INDIFFERENCE to LIFE and WOMB, Misogyny, child sex abuse, etc...

I began to compare the possibilities...AND...observing nature. I also believe these "alien-DEMONS" live among us, sleeper cells, in majority of humans, think...zombies but Spiritual. WHY?

Because animals, yes do kill, to eat. Carnivores that is, Carn as in carnal flesh (BiBull) and car. Car as in metal, elements. Anyhoo, we are made of eleme ts btw...the DIFFERENCE is, and this is VERY IMPORTANT..

Animals and plant life, all in bio diversity that consumes energy, also GIVES and creates an POSITIVE ENERGY (these DEMONS do not, they only take, LIE and good they make is a MIRAGE, STOLEN from true good) --

animals, Carn in ALL tribes of meat eater animals have RULES as well as MERCY, they kill QUICK, they do NOT rape their own plus others species, they do not TORTURE, they hunt from the Neck most often, they do not set up altars, shrines, rape babies and eggs BEFORE devouring, etc etc etc AND they STAY WITHIN THEIR BOUNDARIES. THERE us in Nature, STRICT RULES as to what plants animals humans can eat, all plants, there are RULES as to what animals eat animals, and what Environment they stay in as to take CARE of that environments Eco system.

With Humans, all that has been ignored, polluted, corrupted and then some...so what ever these deities are, they are IMPURE, EVIL, DESTRUCTIVE, WHOLLY SELFISH, a d ONLY MAKERS OF HELL. They do NOT give or CREATE any LIFE...

So harvest, INIQUITY. When INIQUITY is full, the DEMONS INSIDE HUMANS that are ALLOWED TO MATURE,

The other DEMONS eat them, but DESTROYING INNOCENTS. They ONLY EAT by VIOLENCE, never by MERCY.

They are CRUEL, HEARTLESS and most of all...SOULESS.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
going by the OP's title I am now raising the BS flag....

why are there stars and flags?

oh some Humans have forgotten...

the Truth is in you..

ask and you shall receive

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If we were created for food that makes me think such extraterrestrials have an amazingly poor taste and diet - judging on your use of the phrase "perfect food source" in the headline.

Humans are overwelmingly unhealthy - either in fat or malnourished or laden with chemicals of all sorts unfit for any being anywhere.

No one wants to eat that - unless they're desperate.

And if they're desperate - they've got more immediate problems than finding planets to seed over billions of years just to have planet sized organic food farms. I would think extraterrestrials, even malevolent or carnivorous species, would be more aware than that, IMO.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Floydshayvious because: spellz

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears
I have believed this theory for a Long time, but not from the same reasons. I also think, that the food recycle energy has been Corrupted...and that these Entities are pure, selfish, EVIL and here is why...

When I began to question the food source/slave theory, also yes from many gleanings from BiBull (two bulls, Phonetics, lots of clues there), theMystery of INIQUITY-full cup etc., the OCCULT and Religion, Christian ESP, ancient Cults, in all EXTREME hate and INDIFFERENCE to LIFE and WOMB, Misogyny, child sex abuse, etc...

I began to compare the possibilities...AND...observing nature. I also believe these "alien-DEMONS" live among us, sleeper cells, in majority of humans, think...zombies but Spiritual. WHY?

Because animals, yes do kill, to eat. Carnivores that is, Carn as in carnal flesh (BiBull) and car. Car as in metal, elements. Anyhoo, we are made of eleme ts btw...the DIFFERENCE is, and this is VERY IMPORTANT..

Animals and plant life, all in bio diversity that consumes energy, also GIVES and creates an POSITIVE UENERGY (these DEMONS do not, they only take, LIE and good they make is a MIRAGE, STOLEN from true good) --

animals, Carn in ALL tribes of meat eater animals have RULES as well as MERCY, they kill QUICK, they do NOT rape their own plus others species, they do not TORTURE, they hunt from the Neck most often, they do not set up altars, shrines, rape babies and eggs BEFORE devouring, etc etc etc AND they STAY WITHIN THEIR BOUNDARIES. THERE us in Nature, STRICT RULES as to what plants animals humans can eat, all plants, there are RULES as to what animals eat animals, and what Environment they stay in as to take CARE of that environments Eco system.

With Humans, all that has been ignored, polluted, corrupted and then some...so what ever these deities are, they are IMPURE, EVIL, DESTRUCTIVE, WHOLLY SELFISH, a d ONLY MAKERS OF HELL. They do NOT give or CREATE any LIFE...

So harvest, INIQUITY. When INIQUITY is full, the DEMONS INSIDE HUMANS that are ALLOWED TO MATURE,

The other DEMONS eat them, but DESTROYING INNOCENTS. They ONLY EAT by VIOLENCE, never by MERCY.

They are CRUEL, HEARTLESS and most of all...SOULESS.

The rest of theory..I have several as I'm not Concluded on any of these Exceot this one right above I just gave. On That I'm confirmed of,

But the rest of the theory, either these evil forces overthrew the Good energy and there is a WAR in the Shadow world OR

The good was annihilated universe time ago and ony clone good preserved as these sadistic deities demons have found a way to recycle this HELL...

Don't Know there, , BUT I do Know

The bodies is not their food source, it's OUR SOULS that don't die

So if you eaten by them then you LIVE IN THEIR HELL, because IF they consume your soul from Within (possession) and use you to do Violence to others you live in their torment and hell for ever. Their ONLY HEAVEN is BLOOD FEASTING AND MURDER.

Their appetites are INSATIABLE, why they rape so much and kill rape, they can't feel love no matter What, they are incapable of it. They can't GIVE love either, just LIES, why they hate MOTHERS, who DO LOVE. (this includes women who hate love too, not just men here). They ONLY love, lust after shiny things, metals and Praise, the Energy they get from Deceiving their PREY and the worship to their EGO is like a sugar rush to them...but the RUSH is their plotting to feast on you,

Innocents they feast on, they can destroy but they can't POSSESS their SOULS,

Only those who Love and worship them, who emulate them, can they possess.

They lie, they are the masters of Religion, they are SUPREMACISTS (that's the first clue you're dealing with demon doctrines) and they hate children (they love to ensnare and defile them though) and females who aren't Materialistic...

That's all I Know, and I think SOME, not all but SOME Native I Dian Tribes knew who these deities were and that they were Pure demonic evil.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I would like to suggest if this is true, they would be watching us very closely to see if we make certain advances, nuclear and biological weapons would be a red line.

I believe if they realized we could wipe out our race and/or contaminate ourselves with radiation or biological weapons, it would be harvest time. Otherwise, with one push of a button, their millions of years work would be doll for nothing. They would have harvested us no later than the 60s when nuclear annihilation became a real possibility.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Could be like the Wraith from Stargate Atlantis. Just sucking the lifeforce instead of meat.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

If this was true then the people putting fluride in the water and poisening us in other ways could be doing a good thing, they may be contaminating the food supply, like a big F U to them, If were going to die then so are you. ha

I do know if I was part of a supreme race with intelligence beyond ours, and I had a great many of my own to feed and take care of, I would designate certain planets to provide food and other planets to provide energy sustaining materials.

You think our solar system could be a factory providing everything for them?
edit on 14-5-2013 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

OH, another IMPORTANT aspect but not sure how this works...the thing about these DEMONS is that, you don't reincarnate, RECYCLE into the LIFE CYCLE,

Like ANIMALS DO. Somewhere in this disconnect, because of EVIL, the Mother EARTH rejects these evil things, only the GOOD IN HEART are recycled back INTO the earth LIFE cycle.

Religion need not apply here, none of them, and Definately not the VIOLENT who WILLFULLY kill and rape and lie and ensnare and defile get INTO this recycle into reincarnation ENERGY POSITIVE...

These types, have NO Remorse or even guilt or empathy, nada, they Celebrate Supremacy, Power, Strength and Abusing the WEAK,

ANIMALS DON'T DO THIS. Whales, Elephants, Lions, etc the most POWERFUL do NOT (Evergreen trees too like Redwoods) CONSUME all in their Path

NOR commit Genocide, AND

It's been proven, even Female leopards, have eaten baboons and if that baboon was pregnant and baby came out, the Leopard tried to save the Baby baboon,

DEMONS DON'T, they laugh, rape and kill the baby for #s and giggles...THAT'S the Difference you see,

So, the ANIMALS are our GUIDES, Nature shows us,

All other, written words, religious texts, are LIES by DEMONS

And their FRUITS PROVE IT. They are destroying the earth, they are MURDERERS, a d nothing more.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

"the Truth is in you..

ask and you shall receive"

Let me guess Jebus will save us all from the nasty demonic alien reptoids?

All that is required is that we do is not question the religious dogma pertaining to said demi god to receive salvation/redemption?

And in doing so we swap one form of slavery for another. Ile take my chances against the reptoids, just give me my sharp pointed stick, my guile and my cunning!

Stupid lizards don't stand a chance. You don't mess with an apex predator, especially not when its an away game!
edit on 14-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I think it would be a great movie premise. Religious thrillers do well. You need a few things IMO. A hero, a love interest and an ending that doesn't have people killing themselves after they leave the theater.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Just read the OP and not had time to read all the other posts, so someone may have already posted this, Just thought I'd add something for you to ponder. Have you ever looked at the statistics of the amount of people that go missing every year world wide?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Very unlikely.

Food sources have to be something that grows rapidly and reproduces rapidly and isn't complicated to feed, and the more advanced the civilization the faster that the growth needs to be. Take chickens, for instance -- birds mature quickly (less than 4 months) and are ready to reproduce within 6 months. Game animals mature in less than a year. Predators and certain large animals take many years to achieve full growth, but because the time to reproduction is so long, it's VERY expensive (per pound) to raise one for food. That's why they aren't farmed for food, and why there are restrictions on hunting.

Our current level of civilization is having problems with food sources that take more than a year to mature (salmon, tuna, etc.)

An advanced civilization would find it cheaper and more efficient to grow "laboratory meat" -- place cells in factory farms and grow your own steak or whatever. No management needed, chemically pure, no need for antibiotics or inoculation against disease, no risk of overcrowding stress, no accidents of breeding, no animal management problems.

And no expending lots of energy to travel a zillion light years just to get dinner. If they really wanted to "farm" us, they'd just grab cell samples and split back to the replicator labs.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
To anyone and everyone who stated "Humans" are not a viable food source or even tasty enough... Have we forgotten Jeffery Dohmer? And the other Cannibles of the world? The Donner party who was trapped in a snow storm and ate each other to "Survive"? So that would be enough to discredit, at the very least push back the "Viable Food Source" theory...

Didn't the Seraphim eat humans as well?

My point, yes this thread is a stretch and causes some "Fantisizing" to occur but logically, as life has shown everyone. Sometimes the most far fetched scenerios are closest to "Reality" than the most fact based theory or law's that have been re-written due to loop holes and error's.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Well we don't have claws or sharp teeth, maybe we've been bred to serve this purpose, they're just waiting for the population to get a little bigger (and fatter) before they start the "harvest"

Yikes, that could be the name for the movie..
The Harvest

Ok Im freaking myself out..

Well theres plenty in China and India !

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join