It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans created to be the perfect food source for a carnivorous alien race?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by muzzleflash

But there is the problem of disease, as in the likes of Kuru and Bovine spongiform encephalopathy both feedbacks to cannibalism, if it exists now, it likely existed then if both trends were performed. Cannibal is originated from Caanan and Baal.
edit on 13-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

Oh and I just had a question, maybe someone knows the answer for sure.'

Would cooking the human meat thoroughly in theory lessen the risk of disease significantly?

Because in many of these depictions they are often cooking their victims, although there are exceptions more often in the monster myths. A good example was the Aztecs practice of boiling their victims prior to eating them, attested by various sources.

That also reminds me of the subject of Shrunken Heads, a truly grotesque and screwed up practice.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Of course. Same with meat even now. Do you eat raw chicken....or cook it to ensure you don't get sick?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anton74

It's because there is another level of energy gained from eating us...an ethereal type of energy.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I got through the first few sentences of your OP and I stopped reading. Please, Don't take offense, I enjoy your posts... But, going with your OP, one must take into consideration Lilith.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Elaborate more. I'm keen to hear what you have to say.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Well we don't have claws or sharp teeth, maybe we've been bred to serve this purpose

We don't have claws or sharp teeth? What the heck are fingernails then?
And as for teeth not being sharp, I remember when I was a little kid I got in a fight with another kid and he bit my wrist lol, it drew blood pretty fast.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Personal opinion, yes and no.

Yes, becuase over 80% of the current-known human race will follow blindly into "fires of all sort."

No, becuase less than 20% of the current-known population will shoot on site anything that would be deemable... dangerous or world-threatening.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Revelations 4:15-16

Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Another interesting debatable quote from the Bible indeed, just what is this harvest all about ?? No one can say for sure.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You really have to wonder if this is all true. Just think if some of the kidnappings in America, (There's tons!) Most of them are done by family members but there's a small percent of strangers that kidnap kids in America. Happens quite a bit at Disney Land. Disney Land is pretty weird. They have their own police force basically there with there own jurisdiction and can lock you up and anytime in the park.

I know this all sounds crazy, and It's probably bull#. But the thing is though most of the diets of Americans is absolute crap. GMO's mixed with Aspartame it's creating ticking time bombs prepped and ready for Pharm drugs. I would think aliens would be abducting natives and indigenous people. Maybe even Hungarians who knows. They banned Monsanto in Hungary now so that would be a good place to go.

This also reminds me of the movie Cloud Atlas.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

This relates to the ethereal feeding done by the master race. They feed off negative energy and sexual energy (sexual energy is, at its most intense, selfish energy and therefore negative) in the ether....and when in physical form they feed off glandular secretions and organs and/or flesh with lots of nerve endings.

Circumcision......that's one food source they LOVE. The pain...the agony....the negative energy generated by both the child and the anxiety felt by the mother.

Look at the myths of Vampires. They manifest, they feed, they disappear....they feed on fear....the blood was more of a drink....but the true nourishment came from the fear....and they never stayed for too long...Why? Because they cannot manifest here for very long due to the energy requirements....in other words...if they were to exist here in the physical they would need to feed constantly....or in other words....it would have to be an invasion...perpetual fear....perpetual food.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If this was the case the world would be different this planet can easily sustain 50 billion humans although most of us have been brainwashed to think there isn't enough food in the world now,

we would have free energy that wouldn't pollute our bodies our water or our food would not be poisoned unless the aliens see that as flavouring

and when the said feast was about to happen we would all be living a lot longer we can live hundreds of years the brain actually has the capacity to continually form new synapses and neural networks and scientific theory says we could live millions of years

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Write a book. That's the best place for a fantasy like this. You might even make money out of it.

You watched Stargate SG1 right?

(Psssst.... it's not real ...!!!)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Im making a youtube series about this, Hope you like my hillarious commentary.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Aliens intelligent enough to travel who knows how many light years, go on a road trip to earth for.....junk food? I would also point out that if they can eat us, our biologies would be the same. I.E., if they can eat and digest us, then we can eat and digest THEM! Maybe with some fava beans and a nice chiante? We'll let Bear Grylls try first. He'll eat anything!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Magister

You need to be accended otherwise you get really sick.

They are genetically modified and are also.. well... predators by nature.

Do you know any owls that nibble on berries? Probably not. Check out the video i posted. Im making a series and the second part will be uploaded soon.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

When I think of aliens I think of something from far away. If something is advanced enough with technology to travel through space I'm guessing they probably would've advanced to the point where food wouldn't be needed. Could probably sustain themselves with very little. Like pills that would give any taste, make you feel whatever, etc. Only reason I can see a need for so many people is to ruin things.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cbb28767

correct, but some are stationed in constellations near by. Call them resource outposts.

Depends on what species is which and what resources they are looking for.

If you catch my drift.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

And what do you know about Lilith?

You could ber nearer the mark than you think.....

But it ties in with the OPs thoughts.....

MR

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Does'nt sound that unfeasible to me-and the harvest could very well be ongoing,not as one big massive event,but on the sly,stealthily day by day.There are an awful lot of people going missing each year,each month.

Imo,the biblical God of the old testament WAS/IS an alien,or at least the ruler/chief of an alien race.I feel our true "God" is the Source of us, as souls that incarnate into human bodies,to experience and to learn,some Being/Force/Entity completely different from the one the OT speaks of.Something way bigger and more vast than the mind can comprehend,at least while here,in the prisons of flesh-born with the forgetting.Something like a whole dimension in itself.And the major religions try to quantify and contain the infinite in books with draconian rules and regulations,the pettiness and judgemental hatefulness of which makes sense only if the God you are trying to promote,is indeed an alien, of great cruelty,bloodthirst and an obsessive desire for absolute control over subjects cowering in fear,in abject terror of the consequences of even so much as the "thought sin" of questioning in their own minds,the truth behind the history they were indoctrinated with since childhood.Individuals of an alien race,whether the leader or the foot soldiers,would of course have failings and flaws,and the capacity for outright evil and self-serving acts.

Anyway,not to turn this into a discussion about religion,but yes,i don't find what you theorize,to be at all unfeasible.There used to be a member of this site,blocula,who had the same theory,and made some threads about it-but i don't know if he was banned,or left,i have'nt seen him on here for a long time.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Absolutely spot on S&F!

Us humans reproduce like crazy, so there must be some natural predator intelligent enough to kill us in our thousands.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join