It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says there is no There, There!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Democrats and Republicans no longer work for the constituency. It is time to put them down like the mad dogs they have become and elect leaders who love America more than they love power and money.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't think it is lying that pisses you off. You received your fair share of it during the Bush years and you knew it was going on. I just think Americans have this inherent moral compass which forces them to involve themselves in other peoples private lives and sexual affairs.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DistantRumor
I'm an Obama supporter, and I would advise him to stop talking.

No, not because he is wrong or because he is guilty. But because he is a very intelligent person and when he speaks, he speaks very intelligently. However, his audience...the American public, aren't very intelligent and just don't have the ability to comprehend what he is saying.

en.wikipedia.org...

um...

He's both wrong AND guilty...Constantly and every time he opens his pie hole.

Peace

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

I don't think it is lying that pisses you off. You received your fair share of it during the Bush years and you knew it was going on. I just think Americans have this inherent moral compass which forces them to involve themselves in other peoples private lives and sexual affairs.

At this point in the thread ( did I make it through or ...) there look like people who have
favorites will play them and support them. As an Independent I can't find much of anything
basically different about left-right platforms where The Agenda is mentioned. Private and sex
lives of anybody compromised enough to make it 'up there' are nothing compared to the
reason why they HAD to be compromised to get there. Blackmail is the best leash isn't it?

We won't have to get into here what the Will and Monica Show was cover story for on the
other channel: the aware need no explanation, just the same as the Stockholmies will accept
no hidden truth. And incidentally, my government lying to me in order to kill me DOES piss me.

The Mask bashed both Bush the Younger and Obama equally, as will I when circumstances
present themselves. Doesn't matter who's lying, when it's to push The Agenda, does it?
Only difference is, Keith Olbermann didn't need an IRS audit to get his light plane wreck...
he just started regularly and equally bashing the next guy when he was just as wrong, and
it was Jeff Immelt's buddy.

Just a small example, no biggie... but maybe about something important to report on and
expose for all our sakes. I just hope the bottom of this one is never fully found out, because
if chatter's accurate it's potentially hotter than 9/11. And still glowing.

"And if I die before I wake, I wouldn't be a bit surprised."
That was a maimed old soldier inside an 8 year old girl whose family lived with me long ago.
I force myself to be honest every day because of them... not my agenda.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I see you Posted a Few Dem Vid's of "sayin the Darndest things".

You missed the Cream of the Crop, let me refresh your Memory,

And Remember , This was to Justify Iraq Invasion..we need more of this Leadership

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Now I had thought of looking for some on the other side ...but they weren't making headlines or quite as memorable for the character or what happened in the other case.

Besides... I figured others would bring them and indeed, I wasn't too hot about Bush once it became clear the war was over weapons that would never be found because they may not have even been there since reported destroyed or shortly after in the 90's.

Though Bush's 'Bring it on' comment to challenge the fighters in Iraq ...and then see them literally take him up on it and largely win by sheer attrition and survival by the end of it, probably does take the biggest cake since the turn of this century. He just wasn't the one making headlines today, of course. Media in feeding frenzy is never pretty, is it?.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

No, not because he is wrong or because he is guilty. But because he is a very intelligent person and when he speaks, he speaks very intelligently. However, his audience...the American public, aren't very intelligent and just don't have the ability to comprehend what he is saying.

Interesting theory. I am sure he has a capacity of intelligence; even George W. Bush did (conspiracy wise, he did mastermind the largest conspiracy against the American people while being a dunce; but I digress). As to the president, I find his intelligence to be normal, nothing spectacular. He cannot speak off the cuff, he has made numerous gaffs (Hawaii is not part of Asia; nationality wise or even continental plate wise); there are not 57 states, we don't have an intercontinental railroad, corpse surely have not risen and instead we have corpsmen, the Cambridge police did their job and bowling a 129 doesn't make one qualified for the Special Olympics.

Yep. His intelligence is off the charts.
edit on 14-5-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
The hypocrisy here is... people claim Bush admin is over, but there were no fuss when he killed 1,000s and 1,000 for BS reasons, and gets of scott free but Obama does something, "omg, impeach him!!"

Not really hypocrisy. The draw down in Iraq was already happening and Afghanistan was on the horizon. Yet here we are in 2013 with the prospects of further actions in Afghanistan and an ever increasing encroachment of other areas (Libya, various parts of Africa). Nothing has changed but where are the daily "dead" reports from the media that we were all subjected to in 2007-2008? Why stop now? I mean, Marines die and it is a quip now.

So no, we are not saying Bush gets off free; drop your straw-man and join the adult table for the discussion.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I don't think it is lying that pisses you off. You received your fair share of it during the Bush years and you knew it was going on.

What,,, we didn't receive our fair share of lies during Old Slick Willy, Bill Clinton and his 8 years?
Don't worry your little Obama head about this, he'll use the Old:

and the MSN will turn a blind eye to justice and instead they'll, Cherish that Tingle Running Up and Down their Legs!
edit on 14-5-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

Focus Speach....what is this thread about? Is it about how politicians deiced they want to be involved in your escapades or is it about the parsing of words? Reading comprehension can take you a long way in life.

On the National level, most Americans will deny overt attempts at controlling or peering into peoples' lives. On the more local level, yes, it becomes more prevalent. That is called Federalism and it is based of the principles of a republican form of government; quite obvious you don't understand it.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Barack?

Is that you?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Let's see. Name the politico:
"I am not a crook."
"I did not have sex with that woman."
And just recently. "Why does it matter?"
And now, "There is no there there"

VP Biden, could step forward, please? It is your turn to add to this historic, long-playing comedy.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Let's see. Name the politico:
"I am not a crook."
"I did not have sex with that woman."
And just recently. "Why does it matter?"
And now, "There is no there there"

VP Biden, could step forward, please? It is your turn to add to this historic, long-playing comedy.

Yeah, he kinda did that during the gun grab debate. Telling his wife to not only commit a felony in Delaware, but to also disarm herself by firing both shots from a double-barrel shotgun into the air from the back porch.

Dumb ol' Uncle Joe.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Indeed... No one will ever accuse 'ol Joe of being a master of the phrase or word. In fact, brain fart would come better to my thinking of descriptions, pretty regularly.

Then again, it takes a real special kind of arrogant ignorance to correct a school child on the spelling of Potato....and then be WRONG about it.

They all have their moments. Some a bit more memorable than others, eh?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Back during the election in 2004, people told me I had to make a choice. That I had to vote or lose my right to have an opinion. That it was my duty to vote.

I argued that none of the candidates - and I mean none, not just those in the two major parties - represented myself, my beliefs, or my wishes for this country. That I had never seen a single politician in my life time, regardless of their affiliation or ideology, that did not sometimes lie to the people, or advocate actions with which I morally disagreed strongly at some time in their career. That to vote for one of them would be to lend them my direct or indirect support and that I had to follow my conscience, which told me not to vote. That I respected everyone's choice and opinion but that I could not personally vote and would not.

So, I did not. This is why. Because I have yet to see an administration in my lifetime, of any party, not become mired in something like this, or take us to war, or resort to deceit when politically advantageous.

Peace.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yep, You gotta get a kick out of Obama's pre-orchestrated Phrases. Here's just a few more...........

"And Uh...."
"Let me be clear"
"Make no mistake about it"
"there are those in Washington"
"we walked down that road before"
"change isn't easy"
"sequestration"
"Let it be known"
"within our reach"
"what's important to remember"
"Let me be clear"
"it won't happen overnight"